Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Seeking Arrangement Girls

+ Add Report
Page 69 of 116 FirstFirst ... 19 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 1736
Did I just get lucky or was it all just a dream?
This blog is moderated by JoeDocks11
  1. #716
    Quote Originally Posted by SquirtLover  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...6f-bcaf39911df

    Anyone talked to or met this girl? Any infos?
    Account Deactivated.

  2. #715
    Quote Originally Posted by Keikand  [View Original Post]
    Report.

    She's a little bigger then her photos but to be honest her photos are kinda show it wants 4 did 5 for BBFS not into dfk or lfk no cip or cim not really worth tbh kinda rushed didn't seem to into it maybe shed be more comfortable after more meets.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...8-69d7041b95a1
    I've been with her and have a similar experience. Rushed and kind of difficult to arrange.

  3. #714

    Eveloves

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...6f-bcaf39911df

    Anyone talked to or met this girl? Any infos?

  4. #713
    Quote Originally Posted by Keikand  [View Original Post]
    Report.

    She's a little bigger then her photos but to be honest her photos are kinda show it wants 4 did 5 for BBFS not into dfk or lfk no cip or cim not really worth tbh kinda rushed didn't seem to into it maybe shed be more comfortable after more meets.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...8-69d7041b95a1

    This one is fun. Wanted 4 was okay with 3 she's a very aggressive dfk. First round was covered tried to push for BBFS. 2nd round a little dfk and rubbing she popped it in for BBFS didn't push for cip she's not on BC probably down for a lot more seems like the type. Better in person photos make her look old only thing is she kind of talks like a bro but very much a women small waist busty and very into sex. She hasnt been on in awhile but I can share contact.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...f-930380b1fb35

    I would greatly appreciate some info on this girl if someone wants to share. Been trying for her attention forever.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...e-4741ee9cf601
    Thanks brother for the report. The first one does look a bit chubby but not too bad. It could be just the pictures. The one in the middle look amazing. Would love it if you can share the contact. I can reciprocate if you are even in CLT. I'm on here for a week. The last one looks like you would be chasing for days and days. She clearly knows the game but agree man ASU chicks are fucking HOT.

  5. #712
    Report.

    She's a little bigger then her photos but to be honest her photos are kinda show it wants 4 did 5 for BBFS not into dfk or lfk no cip or cim not really worth tbh kinda rushed didn't seem to into it maybe shed be more comfortable after more meets.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...8-69d7041b95a1

    This one is fun. Wanted 4 was okay with 3 she's a very aggressive dfk. First round was covered tried to push for BBFS. 2nd round a little dfk and rubbing she popped it in for BBFS didn't push for cip she's not on BC probably down for a lot more seems like the type. Better in person photos make her look old only thing is she kind of talks like a bro but very much a women small waist busty and very into sex. She hasnt been on in awhile but I can share contact.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...f-930380b1fb35

    I would greatly appreciate some info on this girl if someone wants to share. Been trying for her attention forever.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...e-4741ee9cf601

  6. #711
    Quote Originally Posted by SunsFan99  [View Original Post]

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...1-33e7e910fdc3

    Quoted 450 ppm, said no oral on the first meet, condom needed. Passed. May text again in the future.
    Chatted last year. Wanted 450 but negotiated to 400. Seemed excited to meet. Then flaked.

    Recently agreed to 300 and seemed unenthusiastic. Condoms required and no M&G wanted. Maybe she's jaded now. Had to pass because so many in my rotation are always excited to meet and love taking my loads.

  7. #710

    SB experience

    Quote Originally Posted by TommyWong  [View Original Post]
    I've met a few girls from SA. Decided to give SB a shot mainly due to the verification video. I saw the warnings of most of it being old accounts that will spam messages to get guys to buy credits. Still decided to take a chance.

    Everyday you will get a couple of messages from girls. These are the spam messages. From what I've heard girls will make an actual account and the site will send messages to other users without her knowledge.

    There were a handful of girls that I did reach out to. Haven't heard a response back after a week even though the site says they are online. That's another thing the site will do, they will use old accounts and say they are still active.

    Didn't get any bites and sticking back to SA.
    Agreed, I was using SA initially then switched to SB thinking it's a better system since you're not paying a monthly fee. But then I realized every time I need to message a girl, it's almost 3 bucks. It may not seem a lot at first, but it adds up when 99% of the time you msg someone it leads to nowhere.

    I've started a "wait and see" approach first. If I find someone I like, I favorite them. View them daily and see if they're even active. Then wait till they favorite / viewed / messaged me. Even then there's a lot of disappointments.

    And one of the reasons I believe they don't message you back is they're getting spam with messages so if you're interested in someone, cut the small talk and get to the chase and quick. (Another reason they try to sell you BOOSTED message).

    Also girls that use BOOSTED message are girls that I'm NOT interested in.

    SB has given me some good leads but nearly not as much as SA, overall it's NOT worth the value. Once I used up my existing credits I won't be adding more.

    [last note, I do like the verification videos, a lot of times, they show the REAL side of the girl, yes no makeup, hair not done, etc. lmao ]

  8. #709

    Striking Out Secret Benefits

    I've met a few girls from SA. Decided to give SB a shot mainly due to the verification video. I saw the warnings of most of it being old accounts that will spam messages to get guys to buy credits. Still decided to take a chance.

    Everyday you will get a couple of messages from girls. These are the spam messages. From what I've heard girls will make an actual account and the site will send messages to other users without her knowledge.

    There were a handful of girls that I did reach out to. Haven't heard a response back after a week even though the site says they are online. That's another thing the site will do, they will use old accounts and say they are still active.

    Didn't get any bites and sticking back to SA.

  9. #708
    Quote Originally Posted by SunsFan99  [View Original Post]

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...1-33e7e910fdc3

    Quoted 450 ppm, said no oral on the first meet, condom needed. Passed. May text again in the future.
    I've met with this one two times over the last 5 months. She's a somewhat cute, small Latina who's slightly heavier than her pics. Both times she was minimally involved in the whole encounter. The first time I met her, I just thought she was nervous. After the second encounter, I realized that she wasn't really into it, except for the money. I won't be repeating with her. YMMV.

  10. #707

    Using fake pics

    Quote Originally Posted by MSP230  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...f-ae0c7ba88fe5

    I know there have been some posts about her pictures belonging to Dani Lee (https://www.instagram.com/danilee.e/) and that's true but I decided to try to find out just how close she looked to her. She offered a coffee meet and I'd say she is fairly close in body shape, maybe a little heavier but not much. I found her very attractive but wanted 500 protection required so I declined. She also mentioned one of the pictures on her profile is actually her and I am pretty sure its this one (see attached).
    So she just admits that most of her pics aren't her? That's so fucked up.

  11. #706

    Girlfriend

    Quote Originally Posted by FantasyManJ  [View Original Post]
    She's open to anal and has a hot girlfriend too that joined.

    350 ppm, 500 with anal and camera friendly.
    Is her girlfriend thin with tattoos and short hair?

  12. #705

    Cassidy3 on seek

    Quote Originally Posted by SunsFan99  [View Original Post]

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...d-29057c0c6e98

    I've seen this one twice now. Is very into sex, but might be a little crazy and has a weird sense of humor. She's a bit chubby but has huge tits and is down for anything, she squirts and loves getting creampied. 350 ppm I asked to skip the meet and greet and just met at the hotel for fun and she was down immediately. Let your intentions be known and she'll be down for whatever it seems.
    Good stuff, thank you for your intel and report. For cassidy3, I thought she's willing to do 300 ppm (as her profile says nothing below 3) but yes those tits are HUGE! She sounds like a wild crazy nympho!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cass1.jpg‎   cass2.jpg‎   cass3.jpg‎  

  13. #704

    Morgannne

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...f-ae0c7ba88fe5

    I know there have been some posts about her pictures belonging to Dani Lee (https://www.instagram.com/danilee.e/) and that's true but I decided to try to find out just how close she looked to her. She offered a coffee meet and I'd say she is fairly close in body shape, maybe a little heavier but not much. I found her very attractive but wanted 500 protection required so I declined. She also mentioned one of the pictures on her profile is actually her and I am pretty sure its this one (see attached).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails e3019fa5-f491-4edc-923c-7ac27afe823c.jpg‎  

  14. #703
    Quote Originally Posted by LoverBoy480  [View Original Post]
    And now, a 4th profile. Kat*I https://members.seeking.com/member/e...4-7957cbd845b7.

    Her socials make her look unhinged. And I automatically deduct ppm for messy rooms in the background of photos.
    Yeah I got a random message from this new profile saying we should meet, probably just going to block her. Not a fan of the heavy makeup personally.

  15. #702

    Couple of reports

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...d-7a32b118986b

    Just recently started messaging this one. Treading lightly because insta verification doesn't really mean anything to me, will see if she's real. She mentioned ppm in messages on seeking so not sure if she's new or doesn't care, either way she gave me her number so I'll gather more intel.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...1-33e7e910fdc3

    Quoted 450 ppm, said no oral on the first meet, condom needed. Passed. May text again in the future.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...7-846404a62dd3

    OceanEyes96 has been reviewed here recently, quoted 500 ppm and mentioned she has recent tests available so seems like the bbfscip reports are accurate. Kinda spotty with messaging so maybe plan way ahead? Will definitely try to see her in the future.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...d-29057c0c6e98

    I've seen this one twice now. Is very into sex, but might be a little crazy and has a weird sense of humor. She's a bit chubby but has huge tits and is down for anything, she squirts and loves getting creampied. 350 ppm I asked to skip the meet and greet and just met at the hotel for fun and she was down immediately. Let your intentions be known and she'll be down for whatever it seems.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape