Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Seeking Arrangement Girls

+ Add Report
Page 61 of 116 FirstFirst ... 11 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 111 ... LastLast
Results 901 to 915 of 1736
Different From All the Others
This blog is moderated by JoeDocks11
  1. #836

    Another pro on Seeking

    This one has been on Private Delights for over a year. She wants 900 for GFE on PD. I haven't communicated with her so I don't know how much she's asking for on Seeking.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...7-3e012eba4c10

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Arizo...nix/Msserenity

  2. #835

    Maddieplays on seek

    Quote Originally Posted by Scs2326  [View Original Post]
    These are from the last couple of months. Links are attached for both.

    This one was fun. Good communication and kept in touch until the meet up. She wants 500 and a condom. Body type mostly matches her pics and she had a great personality. BBBJ was on the menu but everything else was covered. She was relaxed and fun during the entire meet. I'd see this one again.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...8-8c41a5625207
    Nice! I've been trying to set something up with her but every time she always got an excuse so I gave up on her. Good intel, I might try her again later. Thank you for the report.

  3. #834

    Needing a good laugh??

    Here's new member as of today. With a couple of blurry photos and a photo of a guy pointing a pewpew to the camera.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...f-7e6a4559d981

  4. #833
    Quote Originally Posted by SquirtLover  [View Original Post]
    I did search and couldn't find anything.
    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post6932101

  5. #832
    Quote Originally Posted by Member#6658  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I got a random message from this new profile saying we should meet, probably just going to block her. Not a fan of the heavy makeup personally.
    I met her off another site back in December. We met at a restaurant and I was stupid enough to give her the envelope up front. A couple drinks later she ended up bailing to the bathroom and not coming back, then talking shit to me when I got pissed.

  6. #831
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyWong  [View Original Post]
    She's been reviewed on here before by reliable members who have said good things.
    I did search and couldn't find anything.

  7. #830

    Caroline

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...e-1adf74b9aef5

    Good communication, incredible body, good attitude but will definitely let you lead until she gets comfortable with you. $500 BBFSCIP.

    Also has an OnlyFans.

  8. #829

    Couple of reports

    These are from the last couple of months. Links are attached for both.

    This one is a little hard to pin down but I finally did. Her communication isn't very good. She wants 400 and a condom. She's a little heavier than her pics and maybe slightly older. BBBJ and DATY were on the menu but everything else was covered. She seemed a little reserved but was responsive to suggestions about different positions, etc. Overall, had a pretty nice time with her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...9-cf6a991ba52e

    This one was fun. Good communication and kept in touch until the meet up. She wants 500 and a condom. Body type mostly matches her pics and she had a great personality. BBBJ was on the menu but everything else was covered. She was relaxed and fun during the entire meet. I'd see this one again.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...8-8c41a5625207

  9. #828

    Lemonpie

    Quote Originally Posted by Tribeca67  [View Original Post]
    Wouldn't verify so not sure if real or fake.
    She's been reviewed on here before by reliable members who have said good things.

  10. #827
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsprdo  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...2-76841fb912ee

    Wants "2.5-5 k a month for 3-8 meets".
    Texted back in March. She wanted 1/2 upfront since she's coming from Casa Grande. I asked "half of what?" She replied that she wants monthly but her ppm is 700-1000.

    LOL!

    (Only $625 if you pay her month to month for 8 meets a month).

  11. #826

    Anyone named Susan will always be a scam

    Just got a message from Susan. Broke it down right up front. Blocked nearly immediately.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0837.jpg‎  

  12. #825

    Scams

    There are so many that you can't list them all, here are a couple from the last day or two:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...a-bcdfdf23d9c6

    Agreed to 300, then "show some good faith" and I'll head over.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...e-72baa48e8598

    Said she wanted 100/ hr, which automatically means scam, then wanted cashapp.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...1-ef49a974aa38

    Wants deposit.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...f-48c3e1c85a01

    Wants deposit.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...2-76841fb912ee

    Wants "2.5-5 k a month for 3-8 meets".

  13. #824
    Quote Originally Posted by Tribeca67  [View Original Post]
    Wouldn't verify so not sure if real or fake.
    Previously reviewed as real.

  14. #823
    Wouldn't verify so not sure if real or fake.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20240803_223713_Seeking.jpg‎   Screenshot_20240803_223710_Seeking.jpg‎   Screenshot_20240803_223723_Seeking.jpg‎  

  15. #822

    Questions

    Quote Originally Posted by WestValMonger  [View Original Post]
    Thank you fellas for the great advice!

    Couple more questions: I have a small studio apartment that I rent out for Airbnb sometimes. Do you think this will be a good place to meet, or should I just stick to hotels?

    Also, the ppm meets. Are there time limitations, like 60 minutes, or usually the ladies are open to staying longer / overnight?
    I always use a hotel because I don't want any of these girls to know where I live. That being said, if I had an Airbnb, I'd probably use that and just tell them I rented an Airbnb for the meet up. They'd never know that it's actually yours. As long as you don't live there, you should be okay and it could save you the cost of a hotel.

    The time thing rarely comes up while negotiating. I've had some come to the hotel, get right down to business, and then hang around for an hour or so afterward. Others will leave as soon as they can. It depends on the girl. It's already been mentioned that if they set a time frame, they're probably a pro and I agree with that. I usually just go with the flow.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape