Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,491 to 5,505 of 41294
-
08-10-24 08:00 #35804Senior Member

Posts: 88They responded to me via text asking me to take the review down and offered to pay me back half of my donation if I felt like I was ripped off to try to make good on things. They're nice enough girls, performance was great until the abrupt end, I'd just make sure to set time expectations clearly not just with them but with anyone. We all know how girls turn a "HH" into 17 minutes etc. In any case I don't see a way to remove the post, but I wouldn't not recommend them. As I mentioned I'd even repeat myself despite how it ended. They feel like I was "demanding," I mean I asked them to get in certain positions and do certain things but I thought I took direction from them just the same. It's all good, give them a shot guys.
Originally Posted by MekaleKahi
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-24 07:26 #35803Senior Member

Posts: 73Trap?
Is this a trap or fake?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...b/847313128577
-
08-10-24 07:14 #35802Regular Member

Posts: 4Somewhat correct. TOp a B
Walks around like on Speed. Dresses in non sexy outfit. Clothes strewn around. You get what you pay for and may ask you for favors prior. And that cell OMG. Seems as she has a handler somewhere.
-
08-09-24 22:12 #35801Senior Member

Posts: 88River / Raven were amazing until they suddenly weren't
Saw River and Raven the other day. Comms 10/10. Both look better than pics. Private residence, girl on girl and everything. 100% everything I was hoping for in a 2 girl until they suddenly weren't. From start took direction perfect. Was quoted 200 for 1 hour double. Paid 200 for 1 hour double. 30 minutes in Raven suddenly decides it's time for me to finish. Unreal. If the girls aren't into it I can't get into it, so it just suddenly stopped. I guess they had another play set up and figured they already got their money. Super lame. I'd see River again but not Raven. River was really attractive, Raven is the one who poured rain on the entire parade. I was given some story about how I "had them every way" and they didn't feel like they could satisfy me. Well I paid for 60 minutes and expected 60 minutes, not 30. If they wanted more money they could have quoted more money and I could have *hopefully* gotten the entire time I wanted. It was about perfect until it wasn't. I'm still at a loss. Anyway see them or don't but make sure Raven isn't setting up future appointments and thinking to short you on your time while River rides you.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/070445503928
-
08-09-24 22:00 #35800Senior Member

Posts: 144Blond Barbie
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...p/598533053054
I have a few days off and trynna partake in adult festivities. Any word or review on her?
-
08-09-24 21:56 #35799Senior Member

Posts: 144Naughty Holly
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/081370911623
Anyone partake in a dream with her?? I tried to search but came up empty for now.
-
08-09-24 19:36 #35798Senior Member

Posts: 690Was No Greek
She said hemorrhoid problems so no Greek but offer vaginal or BJ. Not my type for anything but Greek, so I said will try at a future time and hope her ass problems are resolved.
Originally Posted by LowBaller
[View Original Post]
LB.
-
08-09-24 16:41 #35797Senior Member

Posts: 587Hilarious post! Honestly what could the Popo charge you with in that instance? Obviously they could allege, but proof of malfeasance?
Originally Posted by AMnnos
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-24 15:40 #35796Senior Member

Posts: 154She's actually real fun and up for anything lots of energy.
Originally Posted by Busta69
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-24 14:04 #35795Senior Member

Posts: 242I did see her finally. Had a good time overall.
Originally Posted by UfGatorMan6969
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-24 12:05 #35794Senior Member

Posts: 242She was responsive this morning but when I tried to head over, she has gone comms dark. Hmm. I wonder if anyone has actually seen her.
Originally Posted by EatherPeach69
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-24 11:07 #35793Senior Member

Posts: 554She never answered.
Originally Posted by UfGatorMan6969
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-24 10:46 #35792Senior Member

Posts: 690Texted saying I will bring RV and will do Greek, waiting for reply.
Originally Posted by Busta69
[View Original Post]
LB.
-
08-09-24 10:38 #35791Senior Member

Posts: 242Did yiu or anyone else see her?
Originally Posted by EatherPeach69
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-24 10:25 #35790Senior Member

Posts: 260Ad
Can someone post her ad?
Originally Posted by TankerJo
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





