Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,506 to 5,520 of 41302
-
08-09-24 16:41 #35797Senior Member

Posts: 587Hilarious post! Honestly what could the Popo charge you with in that instance? Obviously they could allege, but proof of malfeasance?
Originally Posted by AMnnos
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-24 15:40 #35796Senior Member

Posts: 154She's actually real fun and up for anything lots of energy.
Originally Posted by Busta69
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-24 14:04 #35795Senior Member

Posts: 242I did see her finally. Had a good time overall.
Originally Posted by UfGatorMan6969
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-24 12:05 #35794Senior Member

Posts: 242She was responsive this morning but when I tried to head over, she has gone comms dark. Hmm. I wonder if anyone has actually seen her.
Originally Posted by EatherPeach69
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-24 11:07 #35793Senior Member

Posts: 554She never answered.
Originally Posted by UfGatorMan6969
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-24 10:46 #35792Senior Member

Posts: 690Texted saying I will bring RV and will do Greek, waiting for reply.
Originally Posted by Busta69
[View Original Post]
LB.
-
08-09-24 10:38 #35791Senior Member

Posts: 242Did yiu or anyone else see her?
Originally Posted by EatherPeach69
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-24 10:25 #35790Senior Member

Posts: 260Ad
Can someone post her ad?
Originally Posted by TankerJo
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-24 08:02 #35789Senior Member

Posts: 587Chubby. Funny! So many of these girls are fat as hell. Maybe she's just only chubby. Hopefully you get that ass.
Originally Posted by LowBaller
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-24 07:58 #35788Senior Member

Posts: 316Inbox cleared. And thank you very much for this.
Originally Posted by HelpfulPerv
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-24 05:30 #35787Senior Member

Posts: 690Thanks Tanker for the info.
Originally Posted by TankerJo
[View Original Post]
LB.
-
08-09-24 00:38 #35786Senior Member

Posts: 1260Razorback Jennifer
She's the one Uncle saw me pick up in Arlington several years back. Driving on University over the expressway just past the ghetto gas station, Jen was street vending. Pulled up, she jumped in. Just as I was pulling out the parking lot, I locked eyes with Uncle who was tucked behind the corner of a business building. Thought for sure he was going to blare red and blue. Instead, he shook his head and gave a little smirk. I literally was preparing to pull over, but I guess he had more important matters to tend to, turning his focus to a clipboard. Glad I didn't shit my pants. It would've been bad for Jen when her face is down in my nether area.
Originally Posted by LowBaller
[View Original Post]
Believe she's staying at some apartments off Arlington Rd south of Atlantic.
Yes, she can suck a mean dick. Her mouth is built for it.
-
08-08-24 23:05 #35785Regular Member

Posts: 16Hope this helps
Her name rhymes with Ben / Benifer. She is a little chubby, wide open menu. Although I've only seen her for mic check. She looked closer to her yellow top pic when I saw her.
Originally Posted by LowBaller
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-24 22:47 #35784Senior Member

Posts: 80Hush hush
I'll just say she's my diamond in the rough and I've been keeping info on her downlow since she's my fav go to. Clear up inbox if you want more info.
Originally Posted by TankerJo
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-24 22:35 #35783Senior Member

Posts: 80She's ok
I've seen her whenever I have no luck on my regulars. She's chill and put on more weight than pics show. She's eager to please and charges fair enough. Last time I did around 60 roses for some headache relief. I never play uncovered though so you can probably talk her into that if that's your thing. Last saw her around lane, not sure if she's moved though.
Originally Posted by Hutch320
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





