Thread: Arrangement Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,891 to 1,905 of 17049
-
08-13-24 18:55 #15159Senior Member

Posts: 274MiaMia
She is the real deal.
She hosted at her pad very early AM. Like, before 8 am if I recall. She claims to work graveyard shift. Only met the once and never repeated. Great mouth is all I can remember.
Garden Gnome also the real deal but I did not repeat. Great attitude but once the deed was being done she was pretty much a star fish. Perhaps we just didn't click or something.
The thin spinner blocked me because she took offense that I wanted to meet only for action behind closed doors. I guess she has changed her ways.
The last one definitely intrigues me. As of late, been getting getting apollo 11'ed by the thick pawg curvy bbw types. I have seen her profile up for a while but never engaged.
Originally Posted by JoeDirt12
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-24 10:53 #15158Senior Member

Posts: 76Victoria and
Any Intel on her. Been chatting but just changed name to Victoria.
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...a-916baf285e33
Also real? https://members.seeking.com/member/6...3-b044b24122ed.
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...8-57158f9533ce
Updates.
Mia.
Says can host but always the run around. Never meets.
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...5-f6067f37f9cf
Thin soinner. 3 can't host meets day (lunch time) semi at this point I believe but enjoyed my time.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...a-733e976553c8
MILF dtf 5 attitude good body meh.
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...6-fab03c1a00d1
Dtf only meet m-t-w 3.
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...8-b8ee4a50955b
Dtf pretty face could pull trigger can't tell may be too big for my taste.
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...b-74a8e4322df0
-
08-11-24 14:29 #15157Senior Member

Posts: 153CareySoVery
Wow I thought $500 was a lot already. I know she does offer BBFSCIP, but that is just too much.
Originally Posted by StanCopier
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-24 12:20 #15156Senior Member

Posts: 348I mean she is now getting $1,000 per meet, sorry about that.
Originally Posted by Silver6933
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-24 23:58 #15155Senior Member

Posts: 507Unemployment is through the roof currently. Have you seen people struggling to get a decent paying job? Maybe for fast food and those minimum wages job unemployment is effectively zero percent.
Originally Posted by TheArgent
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-24 19:57 #15154Senior Member

Posts: 153CareySoVery
How much is she asking now? I've been trying to see her, but no luck.
Originally Posted by StanCopier
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-24 16:22 #15153Senior Member

Posts: 348CareySoVery
I heard she's not getting $1000 per meet. I was pushing it when she was $600, looks like she quickly figured out how to maximize her activities.
-
08-09-24 11:15 #15152Senior Member

Posts: 68Yes, she is time waster. She asked me advance for gas before meeting.
Originally Posted by AlMelrose
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-24 10:22 #15151Senior Member

Posts: 151She messaged me too but I ignored. There's a couple giveaways that would have required her to video call with me before any further.
Originally Posted by SamFlood123
[View Original Post]
1) Account is basically brand new.
2) No verification at all.
Usually the combination of these 2 are enough for me to filter out.
-
08-09-24 10:18 #15150Senior Member

Posts: 151I mean scammers have always existed on any platform, right?
Originally Posted by Xaikhem
[View Original Post]
My observation is more about how there's a lot of "verified premium" profiles now. I'm sure more victims are falling for it. I'd never trust an email.
The verification I've noticed that's legit is the I'd one. I've not encountered a single I'd verified SB that isn't at least a real person.
-
08-09-24 08:10 #15149Senior Member

Posts: 67Public Service Reminder
Never send $ in advance of meeting. No matter what she says. Chatting offline for a few days. Blocked her before I could get a screen grab of her profile, but goes by the SA profile name: CrazyDana. All seemed promising. Not a model in terms of looks, but attractive enough. Said she lived in the South Loop, but couldn't host. Contacted her yesterday to meet up. Seemed legit. Booked the cheapest hotel in the area I could find. 15 or so minutes before the scheduled meetup, hit me up for gas money. Said no. The text exchange is below.
Safe hunting.
-
08-08-24 21:47 #15148Senior Member

Posts: 586Thanks
Been chatting the past couple weeks with her. Now I know her game.
Originally Posted by Razorthin2011
[View Original Post]
I have no idea why I keep going back and wasting my time with SA. (dang 33% discounts lures me in every now and then, along with remembering the good old pre-covid days).
-
08-08-24 20:37 #15147Banned Member

Posts: 64Yeah the site went downhill. It's 70 percent scammers that once they get your phone number call you from another number offering "interest free loans" if you just give them your social security number etc.
Originally Posted by OneRoadToWest
[View Original Post]
Looks like the sugar thing is over.
-
08-08-24 15:20 #15146Senior Member

Posts: 167She's a pro
Image search leads to this https://www.models-world.com/profile/skylar-29/.
Originally Posted by WhoDat111
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-24 14:19 #15145Senior Member

Posts: 151Scammers
Has anyone else noticed SA has been getting a lot of "verified and premium" profiles that are 99% scammers?
They aren't verifying ID, they are verifying with college email. This tells me that it's most likely college emails getting hacked.
I've chatted with a couple and every time you ask for video verify (facetime etc) they go silent and just keep saying "I'm premium and verified".









Reply With Quote






