Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Arrangement Reports

+ Add Report
Page 128 of 1137 FirstFirst ... 28 78 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 178 228 628 1128 ... LastLast
Results 1,906 to 1,920 of 17049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15144

    Niccey

    Looking for $500.

    I think she is legit. Can host in Gold Coast.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...1-707f1e861721

  2. #15143

    Shreeya

    My gut feeling she is crazy, Buyer beware.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...1-de63fadfd56f

  3. #15142

    Mariana

    Probably fake. Has 2 profiles with 2 different ages.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...9-42d3e03c97df

  4. #15141

    Nessa

    Wants a paid FaceTime session. I didn't reply. Obviously BS.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...8-d689ff88375d

  5. #15140

    Witty Princess

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...a-9099ed507c2b

    Time waster. Chatted with this one on and off SA. She talked a good game and said all the right things. Even said she was open to whatever I thought was best in terms of "gifts. " Scheduled to meet mid was between our two towns. She was about 1 hr and 45 min away. Anyway start the 45 minute drive and then I get the text, "can you send gas money?" LOL never mentioned the need until the day of the meet and I am already on the road. Told her I would give it to her when we met. Of course she never showed up.

  6. #15139

    Small Batch

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...e-7af650ea9ded

    Everything was going smooth from site, to text, to logistics. Then When it was time to meet up, She asked for money before we met. She said she wanted $600 for ppm. Got her down to $400. But did not pull the the trigger. She might not be looking for handouts but I was not in the mood to re-engage. Good luck.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...7-8d0d1efa6cff

    There seems to be more older ladies on the site now. And they are asking for the same price that the 24 year old girls are asking for. Kinda crazy. She wants $500. Pretty sure I can get her down. Did not see her yet. She is far.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...e-2bf96c53eae5

    She has been reviewed before. She loves the drink and is pretty open to anything. $300 is her asking price. Needs uber back and forth. These pics are old. She is a little bigger.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...b-40a15748677c

    Finally got a chance to pull. Wanted $500 got her down to $400. I will see her again.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...d-461e1eb7103e

    I had met with her before and she keep herself warm in my phone. She needed money asap threw me a number and I got over her being a big girl. The pics are her but she is a little bigger in person. She can take did. I'd do her again if she hits me up. Needs uber and can't host.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...a-24afcf00f349

    Can't host, wants $300. Hard to catch but a good lay for the price.

  7. #15138

    Have any of you seen her?

    She has been a member since May of 23. She seems interesting. https://members.seeking.com/member/ac6f493d-49be-4095-9fe1-efeb5ed0a61a

    Thanks if you can help.

  8. #15137

    Fake report?

    What's up guys, hope you're all staying safe.

    Just came back here, feel like my "eye" has lost its training. Anyone know if this one is fake? Everything about it screams so. I saw she has Premium, but these days that still doesn't really mean anything, right? TIA guys.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...3-83ce4d234b5d

  9. #15136
    Quote Originally Posted by BullKing11  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...2-28f78f246fc1

    Haven't messaged her yet, but looks promising wondering if anyone has seen.
    Chatted. Asked for 550 but will lower. She doesn't host though.

  10. #15135

    2 years off SA

    Was tempted to try SA again after 2 years, but reading posts from the last few weeks has me thinking otherwise. Moving in with my GF this fall and want to have a little fun before I do. Used to be so easy to run an ad on Doublelist and BOM there's a hot non pro ready to suck and fuck me for an ounce of weed that costs me $75-80. No replies in months on that site and apparently SA has gone to shit as well.

    Any other outlets?

  11. #15134
    No, I got the sense she might be open to it if we repeated a few times.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shorty58  [View Original Post]
    Does she do BBFS?

  12. #15133
    Quote Originally Posted by BullKing11  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...2-28f78f246fc1

    Haven't messaged her yet, but looks promising wondering if anyone has seen.
    Another one that seems real and promising if anyone has met and open to sharing any feedback.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...c-a7eb37d385a8

  13. #15132
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizpat  [View Original Post]
    Texted back and forth. Agreed on 150, lives by Bronzeville and was open to carplay, anything goes. Didn't actually meet up, she was pretty dodgy and hard to get in touch with.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7feec307-c323-4da5-9a42-425ef36c9495
    Quoted me 4 and was pushy for immediacy so I cut her off.

  14. #15131

    Anyone Meet her

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...2-28f78f246fc1

    Haven't messaged her yet, but looks promising wondering if anyone has seen.

  15. #15130

    She's likely Latina.

    Quote Originally Posted by SamFlood123  [View Original Post]
    She checks off "White / Caucassian" but the entire bio is in Spanish. I'd ne shocked if this one is real.
    You know there are white latinas right? She looks latina to me she just has more Spanish blood in her features.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape