Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,416 to 5,430 of 40018
-
08-08-24 12:42 #34603Senior Member

Posts: 121Jessica and Coco
Who would you go for?? What is the damage??
-
08-08-24 12:32 #34602Senior Member

Posts: 34Hot Latina
Visited Danielle on Western and Fullerton, a very nice location. Good massage, also good communication skills. She is a nice and kind girl. She definitely is very sensual and enjoys what she's doing! Worth the damage!
-
08-08-24 09:33 #34601Senior Member

Posts: 106Sorry been out of game.
I'd like an independent masseuse. Having trouble finding that.
Originally Posted by OrdLover
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-24 14:04 #34600Regular Member

Posts: 22Moon Sofia
Seen her 2 times and thinking to go back. She had declined CIM with extra. Anyone finished in CIM?
-
08-07-24 13:24 #34599Senior Member

Posts: 86I've had that happen a couple of times. Always makes me want to ask, do you have any idea how to operate a penis? It's like, no that's not how that works, sweetheart. Get it hard first.
Originally Posted by GWheaton
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-24 13:16 #34598Senior Member

Posts: 626Question
What you are looking for is the definition of a massage girl. So I don't know what you are looking for. You are looking for a massage parlor girl by your explanation. So just look at the reviews under this forum and pick one and come back with reviews.
Originally Posted by Mojorzn
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-24 12:19 #34597Senior Member

Posts: 177What's on the menu? Last Latina I saw at Orange had undisclosed baby damage and required CBJ. She literally put it on while flaccid. Bad experience and I haven't been back to Orange ever since.
Originally Posted by Bambinos1987
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-24 12:06 #34596Senior Member

Posts: 320Men's spa western
I'm surprised there is action at this place even given the name. The sign is very high profile and the storefront is very visible. I was walking by and saw a guy being let out onto the sidewalk by a woman. I figured it had to be a legit place trading on suckers.
-
08-07-24 11:52 #34595Senior Member

Posts: 569Any details from session about her service? How's her table shower? Does she DFK? Etc.
Originally Posted by Bambinos1987
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-24 11:05 #34594Senior Member

Posts: 190Ingrid at Orange
Early 20's Columbian. Pictures are accurate and don't do her body justice. Probably top 2 I have ever had in this hobby (body wise). Might be my first gal I repeat visit.
-
08-06-24 21:25 #34593Senior Member

Posts: 193Dmg
Do you mind sharing the damage for L1, L2, L3 or any other extras you were offered?
Originally Posted by BillStuart
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-24 19:33 #34592Senior Member

Posts: 183Also interested
I am also interested in Latinas with extras to offer. Feel free to share or DM.
Originally Posted by BillStuart
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-24 17:44 #34591Senior Member

Posts: 569OK. If they are hot, and you can fuck, I am very interested, and would like to know what they price list is for this place.
Originally Posted by BillStuart
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-24 15:30 #34590Senior Member

Posts: 137I've been.
Very attractive women, all Latina, all was offered but way too much for the add ons.
Originally Posted by GeekAuto
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-24 13:00 #34589Senior Member

Posts: 106Looking
Back to the hobby after a long vacancy. I'm not looking for a massage parlor Girl. Wondering if anyone knows an attractive independent girl who provides a legit 60 min massage with an erotic ending. The more busty the better but not picky if the service is good. Thanks in advance!!











Reply With Quote





