Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #34605

    Great deal

    Your got a great deal, put down $$2. 0, for South American chick you would have had to do 1 hr for $$ 6. 0, at CLM, hell eros guide. I'm ON A BUDGET, BUT SHE WORKS WITH MINE. LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by Eddinger  [View Original Post]
    Any details from session about her service? How's her table shower? Does she DFK? Etc.
    .

  2. #34604

    Roll the dice got me a Tiwaneese chick. Thick mama

    Rolled the dice and walked into ORANGE, originally had it on my radar to see Ingrid but, just my luck she was getting banged out by another monger. Well MINA was available, I don't mind little thicker so Proceeded to the room no table shower for me. *The thing with MINA was I didn't remember seeing her on Instagram, first impression on meeting was o. K, but I couldn't get a spinner went with the flow, I don't discriminate.

    No tats, little hair on pussy, average ass, not huge but okay Big ass titties maybe over Ds. Teeth looked o. K, not yellow, you never know with these chicks, sometimes the*filters on Instagram can trick you. No stretch marks she's a plumper not a bbw, for those whom search on porn, you would type, big tittied plumper, make sure you put asian in the search tab. LOL All natural titties.

    LOL Massage was decent, if you like massages. I'm a softer massage dude sensual light touch, which was good. Hit up on all fours and she worked great slow hand magic with her nails, ticking balls dick, gave little sensual soft touch with no lube on the cock light, not bad. She was like the Elmo the doll, TICKLE ME elmo. So she hit me on the flip nice BBBJ, no teeth, not much eye contact though but its*okay Could only take half of the 7 inch, for you math guys that's*3. 5 inches. No hints of rimming, sucked the balls though. LOL On the missionary sucked tits, light neck kissing titty sucking, big nipples. No kissing just on body Great eye contact. On the missionary pulled to doggy nice tight ass not jiggly, hey to each there own. * Pounded away. She jumped on top did the bunny hop, back to missionary, It takes me long to cum, so I Pussy was tight, pounded away over 30 minutes. She took it, but chicks get somewhat impatient, her attitude was still good. Pulled of rubber, little tity fuck, hand job, and that was it. *.

    I mean I never been with a Taiwanese*chick she named off a city there,* I beleived she was from Taiwan, you experienced mongers know the Instagram posts put all sorts of flags up off different countries. Korea etcl. You get there, chick says she's*Korean and speaks mandarin. LOL you want some real koreans go to sunny in mt prospect. You want real Taiwanese chick go to Taiwan. But I truly believe she is* from Taiwan. So my men who like thick girls with no stretch marks big tits, flat stomach. She's your girl, Face chubby, o. K, don't seem like she has no plastic surgery, at least when I saw her up close, I couldn't see any chin scars. LOL. Spinner men, hit the other options. I know they usually rotate* on the 1st, and 15 of the month. *.

    Well stay safe, I guess Ingrid is your go to if you like latinas, I'm good though. * Mina is nice if you like plumpers, and that's if your attracted to the picture you can see on Instagram page. Service as good, I'm not saying the best of the best but 7/10 is good.

  3. #34603

    Jessica and Coco

    Who would you go for?? What is the damage??

  4. #34602

    Hot Latina

    Visited Danielle on Western and Fullerton, a very nice location. Good massage, also good communication skills. She is a nice and kind girl. She definitely is very sensual and enjoys what she's doing! Worth the damage!

  5. #34601

    Sorry been out of game.

    Quote Originally Posted by OrdLover  [View Original Post]
    What you are looking for is the definition of a massage girl. So I don't know what you are looking for. You are looking for a massage parlor girl by your explanation. So just look at the reviews under this forum and pick one and come back with reviews.
    I'd like an independent masseuse. Having trouble finding that.

  6. #34600

    Moon Sofia

    Seen her 2 times and thinking to go back. She had declined CIM with extra. Anyone finished in CIM?

  7. #34599
    Quote Originally Posted by GWheaton  [View Original Post]
    What's on the menu? Last Latina I saw at Orange had undisclosed baby damage and required CBJ. She literally put it on while flaccid. Bad experience and I haven't been back to Orange ever since.
    I've had that happen a couple of times. Always makes me want to ask, do you have any idea how to operate a penis? It's like, no that's not how that works, sweetheart. Get it hard first.

  8. #34598

    Question

    Quote Originally Posted by Mojorzn  [View Original Post]
    Back to the hobby after a long vacancy. I'm not looking for a massage parlor Girl. Wondering if anyone knows an attractive independent girl who provides a legit 60 min massage with an erotic ending. The more busty the better but not picky if the service is good. Thanks in advance!!
    What you are looking for is the definition of a massage girl. So I don't know what you are looking for. You are looking for a massage parlor girl by your explanation. So just look at the reviews under this forum and pick one and come back with reviews.

  9. #34597
    Quote Originally Posted by Bambinos1987  [View Original Post]
    Early 20's Columbian. Pictures are accurate and don't do her body justice. Probably top 2 I have ever had in this hobby (body wise). Might be my first gal I repeat visit.
    What's on the menu? Last Latina I saw at Orange had undisclosed baby damage and required CBJ. She literally put it on while flaccid. Bad experience and I haven't been back to Orange ever since.

  10. #34596

    Men's spa western

    I'm surprised there is action at this place even given the name. The sign is very high profile and the storefront is very visible. I was walking by and saw a guy being let out onto the sidewalk by a woman. I figured it had to be a legit place trading on suckers.

  11. #34595
    Quote Originally Posted by Bambinos1987  [View Original Post]
    Early 20's Columbian. Pictures are accurate and don't do her body justice. Probably top 2 I have ever had in this hobby (body wise). Might be my first gal I repeat visit.
    Any details from session about her service? How's her table shower? Does she DFK? Etc.

  12. #34594

    Ingrid at Orange

    Early 20's Columbian. Pictures are accurate and don't do her body justice. Probably top 2 I have ever had in this hobby (body wise). Might be my first gal I repeat visit.

  13. #34593

    Dmg

    Quote Originally Posted by BillStuart  [View Original Post]
    Very attractive women, all Latina, all was offered but way too much for the add ons.
    Do you mind sharing the damage for L1, L2, L3 or any other extras you were offered?

  14. #34592

    Also interested

    Quote Originally Posted by BillStuart  [View Original Post]
    Very attractive women, all Latina, all was offered but way too much for the add ons.
    I am also interested in Latinas with extras to offer. Feel free to share or DM.

  15. #34591
    Quote Originally Posted by BillStuart  [View Original Post]
    Very attractive women, all Latina, all was offered but way too much for the add ons.
    OK. If they are hot, and you can fuck, I am very interested, and would like to know what they price list is for this place.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape