Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 290 of 1225 FirstFirst ... 190 240 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 340 390 790 ... LastLast
Results 4,336 to 4,350 of 18367
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #14032
    Any reviews on heyitsa.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...b-f0fc08d444c9

    She's definitely some type of pro. She has vids on reddit.

  2. #14031

    JonFisher

    Your inbox is full FYI. Clear it out so I can reply to your DM.

  3. #14030

    Hiddengem

    Wasn't sure I was open, but 1200 closed the deal. LOL.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...4-078896fcfb98

    Not a chance.

  4. #14029

  5. #14028
    Your inbox is full FYI. Clear it out so I can reply to your DM.

  6. #14027

    Her rates are high

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    Rainbow. She's been around! I wouldn't touch her. Got her snap and she's sending all types of videos. Dildoing herself etc. Probably goes through 5 Ds a week.
    Yeah she wanted 700 for covered which is too much in my opinion. She sent videos of her getting fucked with a dildo machine. I never followed through.

  7. #14026

    Don't know her

    Rainbow whoever she is I don't know and I don't talk to girls like that based on what's being reported. The girl I spoke about is a beautiful, slender, clean, 21 year old, and she's UTR. I am not sharing more because I am playing the long game.

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    Rainbow. She's been around! I wouldn't touch her. Got her snap and she's sending all types of videos. Dildoing herself etc. Probably goes through 5 Ds a week.

  8. #14025
    Senior Member


    Posts: 169

    Now I don't feel special

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    Rainbow. She's been around! I wouldn't touch her. Got her snap and she's sending all types of videos. Dildoing herself etc. Probably goes through 5 Ds a week.
    She sends me videos and pictures randomly. Just as randomly asks if I can meet the same day. Haven't connected.

  9. #14024

  10. #14023
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisCarr  [View Original Post]
    Same girl offered to see me for $$$ ppm because I know how to dom her the way she likes. All things in balance.
    Rainbow. She's been around! I wouldn't touch her. Got her snap and she's sending all types of videos. Dildoing herself etc. Probably goes through 5 Ds a week.

  11. #14022
    I don't know who you guys talking about, not the girl I spoke to, she is UTR and haven't seen many, just random coincidence you met someone who said same things. Anyhow, some of you may find it hard to accept that there are girls who do this who actually have some SDs with deep pockets and they're not going to fuck anyone for 500 bucks, that includes me, my ego is not so inflated to think that I can get anyone, there are many, some you get some you don't, just move on if someone is GPS and can get it from someone.

    Quote Originally Posted by PRMan12  [View Original Post]
    Maybe, but I saw the same video and she also said last was paying her 10 k a month, so pretty sure!

  12. #14021
    Quote Originally Posted by PRMan12  [View Original Post]
    Maybe, but I saw the same video and she also said last was paying her 10 k a month, so pretty sure!
    Same girl offered to see me for $$$ ppm because I know how to dom her the way she likes. All things in balance.

  13. #14020

    Rainbows and Sunshine and bs

    Quote Originally Posted by Arty33  [View Original Post]
    LOL, yeah, nice try, you don't know who I am talking about and not going to. I share what I share when I feel good enough on here, otherwise not giving anything away.
    Maybe, but I saw the same video and she also said last was paying her 10 k a month, so pretty sure!

  14. #14019

    No chance

    LOL, yeah, nice try, you don't know who I am talking about and not going to. I share what I share when I feel good enough on here, otherwise not giving anything away.

    Quote Originally Posted by PRMan12  [View Original Post]
    However, I do not believe her story; I got her down to 500, so would she really be seeing many others if she is getting 10 k a month for one sap??

  15. #14018
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...0-4a4ece406a4a

    GPS is crazy. This one wants 800 to 900. Like nah, not even hot.
    She's sending paragraphs of text but she's down for 300.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape