Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 291 of 1225 FirstFirst ... 191 241 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 341 391 791 ... LastLast
Results 4,351 to 4,365 of 18374
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #14024

  2. #14023
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisCarr  [View Original Post]
    Same girl offered to see me for $$$ ppm because I know how to dom her the way she likes. All things in balance.
    Rainbow. She's been around! I wouldn't touch her. Got her snap and she's sending all types of videos. Dildoing herself etc. Probably goes through 5 Ds a week.

  3. #14022
    I don't know who you guys talking about, not the girl I spoke to, she is UTR and haven't seen many, just random coincidence you met someone who said same things. Anyhow, some of you may find it hard to accept that there are girls who do this who actually have some SDs with deep pockets and they're not going to fuck anyone for 500 bucks, that includes me, my ego is not so inflated to think that I can get anyone, there are many, some you get some you don't, just move on if someone is GPS and can get it from someone.

    Quote Originally Posted by PRMan12  [View Original Post]
    Maybe, but I saw the same video and she also said last was paying her 10 k a month, so pretty sure!

  4. #14021
    Quote Originally Posted by PRMan12  [View Original Post]
    Maybe, but I saw the same video and she also said last was paying her 10 k a month, so pretty sure!
    Same girl offered to see me for $$$ ppm because I know how to dom her the way she likes. All things in balance.

  5. #14020

    Rainbows and Sunshine and bs

    Quote Originally Posted by Arty33  [View Original Post]
    LOL, yeah, nice try, you don't know who I am talking about and not going to. I share what I share when I feel good enough on here, otherwise not giving anything away.
    Maybe, but I saw the same video and she also said last was paying her 10 k a month, so pretty sure!

  6. #14019

    No chance

    LOL, yeah, nice try, you don't know who I am talking about and not going to. I share what I share when I feel good enough on here, otherwise not giving anything away.

    Quote Originally Posted by PRMan12  [View Original Post]
    However, I do not believe her story; I got her down to 500, so would she really be seeing many others if she is getting 10 k a month for one sap??

  7. #14018
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...0-4a4ece406a4a

    GPS is crazy. This one wants 800 to 900. Like nah, not even hot.
    She's sending paragraphs of text but she's down for 300.

  8. #14017

    We all know the girl you are referencing many colors

    Quote Originally Posted by Arty33  [View Original Post]
    Move aside, one girl told me her SD pays ten thousand a month for all covered sex, he's surely a simp or just bitcoin money to blow, one thing I know for sure he has a small dick, she shared me video of him doing her from back which he records. LOL what a loser. Although even for those of us who give good allowance, in the 00.6 range for quality talent, it makes the game hard.

    Oh and agree with comment everyone is paying for pussy one way or other, even with a full time GF, any guy who thinks they aren't paying for pussy is delusional or a porn star who gets paid for it.
    However, I do not believe her story; I got her down to 500, so would she really be seeing many others if she is getting 10 k a month for one sap??

  9. #14016
    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...0-4a4ece406a4a

    GPS is crazy. This one wants 800 to 900. Like nah, not even hot.

  10. #14015

    Chump change

    Move aside, one girl told me her SD pays ten thousand a month for all covered sex, he's surely a simp or just bitcoin money to blow, one thing I know for sure he has a small dick, she shared me video of him doing her from back which he records. LOL what a loser. Although even for those of us who give good allowance, in the 00.6 range for quality talent, it makes the game hard.

    Oh and agree with comment everyone is paying for pussy one way or other, even with a full time GF, any guy who thinks they aren't paying for pussy is delusional or a porn star who gets paid for it.

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked84  [View Original Post]
    FWIW, one girl I see did get 1500 for a while from some obsessed rich guy. So simps do in fact exist.

  11. #14014

    Seeking messages

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Regardless of whether you uploaded a photo or not you still got to pay for a premium membership if you want to message any women or be able read their messages. Without a premium membership all you can do is window-shop.

    But the whole thing about being unsearchable is bullshit.
    Had my suspicions, thanks for confirming.

    Lou.

  12. #14013

    Every person here

    Is paying for pussy. Regardless of what I gift, I am not the knucklehead that asked to marry a 20 year old, who just started her career.

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked84  [View Original Post]
    I am quite wealthy. Not about who makes what. He got lucky and scored. I worked hard and scored.

    I am still hitting it, and he isn't, even though I pay half.

    You might be him, but no apologies.

  13. #14012

    Hard reality

    I am quite wealthy. Not about who makes what. He got lucky and scored. I worked hard and scored.

    I am still hitting it, and he isn't, even though I pay half.

    You might be him, but no apologies.

    Quote Originally Posted by BDM1227  [View Original Post]
    If you're paying for pussy you are a simp.

    That being said, assuming rich guy makes 3 x you and is worth 5 x you the fact that he's paying a lot more than you doesn't mean he's obsessed. Just like you. He stretches get what he wants. Looking at it this way. He makes a lot more per hour than you do, the time you take to negotiate which makes sense in your low wage world. Is a money loser to him.

  14. #14011
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked84  [View Original Post]
    FWIW, one girl I see did get 1500 for a while from some obsessed rich guy. So simps do in fact exist.
    If you're paying for pussy you are a simp.

    That being said, assuming rich guy makes 3 x you and is worth 5 x you the fact that he's paying a lot more than you doesn't mean he's obsessed. Just like you. He stretches get what he wants. Looking at it this way. He makes a lot more per hour than you do, the time you take to negotiate which makes sense in your low wage world. Is a money loser to him.

  15. #14010

    Kelsey

    Any hits on this one, scheduled to meet her this week?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...d-e178e6640f12

    Semi pro vibes, but unsure.

    Tia.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape