Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #34602

    Hot Latina

    Visited Danielle on Western and Fullerton, a very nice location. Good massage, also good communication skills. She is a nice and kind girl. She definitely is very sensual and enjoys what she's doing! Worth the damage!

  2. #34601

    Sorry been out of game.

    Quote Originally Posted by OrdLover  [View Original Post]
    What you are looking for is the definition of a massage girl. So I don't know what you are looking for. You are looking for a massage parlor girl by your explanation. So just look at the reviews under this forum and pick one and come back with reviews.
    I'd like an independent masseuse. Having trouble finding that.

  3. #34600

    Moon Sofia

    Seen her 2 times and thinking to go back. She had declined CIM with extra. Anyone finished in CIM?

  4. #34599
    Quote Originally Posted by GWheaton  [View Original Post]
    What's on the menu? Last Latina I saw at Orange had undisclosed baby damage and required CBJ. She literally put it on while flaccid. Bad experience and I haven't been back to Orange ever since.
    I've had that happen a couple of times. Always makes me want to ask, do you have any idea how to operate a penis? It's like, no that's not how that works, sweetheart. Get it hard first.

  5. #34598

    Question

    Quote Originally Posted by Mojorzn  [View Original Post]
    Back to the hobby after a long vacancy. I'm not looking for a massage parlor Girl. Wondering if anyone knows an attractive independent girl who provides a legit 60 min massage with an erotic ending. The more busty the better but not picky if the service is good. Thanks in advance!!
    What you are looking for is the definition of a massage girl. So I don't know what you are looking for. You are looking for a massage parlor girl by your explanation. So just look at the reviews under this forum and pick one and come back with reviews.

  6. #34597
    Quote Originally Posted by Bambinos1987  [View Original Post]
    Early 20's Columbian. Pictures are accurate and don't do her body justice. Probably top 2 I have ever had in this hobby (body wise). Might be my first gal I repeat visit.
    What's on the menu? Last Latina I saw at Orange had undisclosed baby damage and required CBJ. She literally put it on while flaccid. Bad experience and I haven't been back to Orange ever since.

  7. #34596

    Men's spa western

    I'm surprised there is action at this place even given the name. The sign is very high profile and the storefront is very visible. I was walking by and saw a guy being let out onto the sidewalk by a woman. I figured it had to be a legit place trading on suckers.

  8. #34595
    Quote Originally Posted by Bambinos1987  [View Original Post]
    Early 20's Columbian. Pictures are accurate and don't do her body justice. Probably top 2 I have ever had in this hobby (body wise). Might be my first gal I repeat visit.
    Any details from session about her service? How's her table shower? Does she DFK? Etc.

  9. #34594

    Ingrid at Orange

    Early 20's Columbian. Pictures are accurate and don't do her body justice. Probably top 2 I have ever had in this hobby (body wise). Might be my first gal I repeat visit.

  10. #34593

    Dmg

    Quote Originally Posted by BillStuart  [View Original Post]
    Very attractive women, all Latina, all was offered but way too much for the add ons.
    Do you mind sharing the damage for L1, L2, L3 or any other extras you were offered?

  11. #34592

    Also interested

    Quote Originally Posted by BillStuart  [View Original Post]
    Very attractive women, all Latina, all was offered but way too much for the add ons.
    I am also interested in Latinas with extras to offer. Feel free to share or DM.

  12. #34591
    Quote Originally Posted by BillStuart  [View Original Post]
    Very attractive women, all Latina, all was offered but way too much for the add ons.
    OK. If they are hot, and you can fuck, I am very interested, and would like to know what they price list is for this place.

  13. #34590

    I've been.

    Quote Originally Posted by GeekAuto  [View Original Post]
    Plus one to this question, anyone ever partook?
    Very attractive women, all Latina, all was offered but way too much for the add ons.

  14. #34589

    Looking

    Back to the hobby after a long vacancy. I'm not looking for a massage parlor Girl. Wondering if anyone knows an attractive independent girl who provides a legit 60 min massage with an erotic ending. The more busty the better but not picky if the service is good. Thanks in advance!!

  15. #34588
    I think once you try Kelly once its difficult to not repeat for ever. She is such a **** and if you eat her pussy well shell fuck you so hard with the filthiest talk while getting plowed or riding.

    Quote Originally Posted by VividTiger135  [View Original Post]
    Hey all,

    Tested out SXL and ended up with Kelly. She is incredibly attractive and fit for her age with great man mades. The actual massage was underwhelming but the teasing made up for it. She gave an incredible BBBJ with a lot of gagging. We ended up 69'ing for a little bit but ended up back in BBBJ where I CIM. I not a fan of BBFS but she made several attempts to ride me and that turned me on a lot. It was my first time ever being at an AMP and somebody wanting FS so badly. At the end of the session, she asked me to come back so we could FS. I will definitely take her up on that and report back on how that is. I will repeat with her but I want to test out Bebe before giving Kelly another go. If you are into Asian MILFs, I would 100% try Kelly at least once.
    .

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape