Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 766 to 780 of 10987
-
08-19-24 16:02 #10222Regular Member

Posts: 339Any recommendations? PM is okay. Much Mahalo.
Originally Posted by SureYourRight
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-24 05:29 #10221Senior Member

Posts: 491If you are serious, there is no shortage of hot models.
If you are willing to shell out six bills or more per meeting, per hour, per girl, there are plenty of ladies with even better body types that you can enjoy on PD or Tryst. Expect all of them to play fully covered though except for the occasional BBBJ.
Originally Posted by CoffeeMocha
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-24 10:56 #10220Senior Member

Posts: 1301Requirements
I hope you've read all of her "requirements". Sounds like she's a n00 b to our hobby and is asking for a lot (and I don't mean just her donation). If you're comfortable providing all that info along with the required deposit then go for it. My 2 cents is not to, but TEHO. GL!
Originally Posted by RightRN
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-24 06:57 #10219Regular Member

Posts: 339Similar or even better
Anyone knows any girls that resembles this type of girl in these pictures? In face, body, and Ass? I'm willing to pay $$ $$ I'm not going cheap anymore. I'm Tired of paying cheap. If I want high-end girls; I must be willing to pay top dollars, right guys?
-
08-17-24 21:20 #10218Senior Member

Posts: 50Mikki OF
Anybody got in contact / planning to tap / already tapped this OF cosplayer? Looks tempting.
https://tryst.link/escort/mikki-rose
-
08-16-24 18:28 #10217Senior Member

Posts: 159Breaana Rose
Breaana Rose.
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai.../Breaana__rose
I've seen her 4-5 times at her incall in town. It's in an older building but her condo is very clean and renovated.
She requires screening but no deposit.
Breanna is super cool to talk to and made me feel really comfortable. She wants me to feel relaxed so doesn't rush me and is the true epitome of companionship. She has the cutest laugh and smile!
Breanna looks exactly like her pictures and takes care of herself. She always smells amazing and is so beautiful. She never is a clock watcher and I love the conversation. But when we get down to business. LFK, turns to dirty talk, lots of sloppy CBJ with eye contact. She loves DATY if YMMV. I love hearing her moan. CFS with all Miss, CG, she loves Doggy. Hates if you don't finish she takes it personally. After we finish, she tells me. I get frustrated if I can't make you cum. CIB ok. Naughty girl.
600 H /400 HH. Worth it.
-
08-16-24 16:14 #10216Senior Member

Posts: 5120Here's an interesting feature that's not seen often. Probably looks even better in the dark. Click the play button on her video:
Originally Posted by GuardMan
[View Original Post]
https://video4.lodef.net/video/d/8/1...d9daa028_v.mp4
-
08-16-24 13:58 #10215Senior Member

Posts: 254That's so lame. Normally if I pay deposit, I just pay the remaining when I meet. Kind of shady she didn't you tell that before hand.
Originally Posted by AwabiLover
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-24 22:19 #10214Senior Member

Posts: 76Beautiful Black Barbie
This one is real and looks just like her pics. Very friendly and accomdating. Definitely recommend.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lulu/174508236
-
08-14-24 01:35 #10213Senior Member

Posts: 1021A tall Russian woman to play with
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...lu/EvaLovesYou
https://tryst.link/escort/evalovesyou
I met her last night at her spot in the center of Waikiki. She's tall and has a Pretty face on her lovely frame. Some small chat before the fun began. She warmed me up well with her warm & hot lips. We played around until I was totally satisfied.
Have fun with her while she is here.
-
08-13-24 17:10 #10212Senior Member

Posts: 254I met her too recently. I have to say, it kinda reminds me of a hot Instagram girl of your dream.
Originally Posted by ClassySemite
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-24 15:56 #10211Senior Member

Posts: 96Reaching out to her now. Thank you!
Originally Posted by MrSmiley1234
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-24 15:41 #10210Senior Member

Posts: 1021Another Juicy European Hottie
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...ulu/SweetAnita
I saw her last night at her place, she is the girl in all the photos nice and juicy. You have to do some screening Thur. PD.
She is a good kisser and knows how to warm you up before the main event. Very flexible and can take it like a champ. She is in for a little bit, go have some fun with her different rates to choose from.
Later Men.
-
08-11-24 14:29 #10209Regular Member

Posts: 10SweetAnita is legit
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...ulu/SweetAnita
Saw her last night. A nice ukrainian girl. Great altitude. Real person doesn't look as hot as her photos but still cute and has a curvy body.
I think she is staying a couple more weeks. Would recommend.
-
08-09-24 00:28 #10208Senior Member

Posts: 1021A fun European Lady to meet
https://www.eros.com/hawaii/files/3752170.htm?cat=1
I saw her Saturday night for a visit, she looks like her photos in the face, and has a nice body, everything played safe and I got me well.
IHope you get to enjoy her.










Reply With Quote





