Thread: Asian ads
+
Add Report
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 2168
-
08-07-24 12:55 #1088Senior Member

Posts: 174Bit the bullet and sent a close enough pic after scrubbing metadata from it. Now they want to meet first before booking. Still sounds a bit sketch.
Originally Posted by FoxIndc
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-24 22:33 #1087Senior Member

Posts: 284Good find. Not even on rentry site yet. Good to know we have more options. I remember my prime time going to nova for business and hitting up these type of agencies. Never go wrong. Especially the k-agency.
Originally Posted by FoxIndc
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-24 22:31 #1086Senior Member

Posts: 284Haven't use this particular agency. But familiar with the process when I was traveling to NOVA. But guys this is standard when using these Asian agency. These are not your low end hotel girls. Go to places like DMV, NYC or Cali. Same thing. But once you build a report, you can use them as reference. They are all under the same umbrella.
Originally Posted by WhiskeyMooch
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-24 21:09 #1085Senior Member

Posts: 200Okay, but this is the standard screen process for these K orgs and C / J orgs. I guess TOS also needs a screen.
Originally Posted by WhiskeyMooch
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-24 19:15 #1084Senior Member

Posts: 174Tried setting something up but they wanted a pic of my I'd. No thanks.
Originally Posted by FoxIndc
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-24 16:52 #1083Regular Member

Posts: 18More details
What's on the menu? BBFS? What are the rates? Thanks!
Originally Posted by FoxIndc
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-24 13:34 #1082Regular Member

Posts: 4Keep us Posted
I'm interested to hear to I've seen the add a few times now.
Originally Posted by Hummer5205
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-24 10:46 #1081Senior Member

Posts: 200SweatGirls
Lulu, one of my ATF, came to Raleigh and she told me last night that no one knows she is in Raleigh and asked me if I know how to let mongers know she came back to work, I really want to help her but I don't know which THREAD to post this info, I hope I'm not mistaken.
Lulu is a very sweet girl, TRUE SPINNER, I saw her many times in the DMV area and she has many excellent reviews on another site. You can check their website and her review I'd posted there.
Here is the website, https://sweatgirlsclub.com/ I checked their website, and there are 3 girls on the site, Lulu told me that all 3 girls are available now.
Mary (Cojr) has stellar reviews in NYC as well.
Jojo is a new girl, I never see her before but Lulu told me Jojo is her friend so I guess her service is good too.
Anyway, have fun guys, you won't be disappointed!
-
08-06-24 09:15 #1080Senior Member

Posts: 31Anyone tried this one yet? Xxx-xxx-9789
Text: "3 flavors launched in Morrisville new house age 22-25, ready to have fun? ".
Xxx-xxx-9789. Anyone try it out yet? I will probably hit this week unless I see a bad report.
-
08-05-24 13:32 #1079Senior Member

Posts: 174Haven't tried tbh. Just been busy.
Originally Posted by Pgbush
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-24 03:11 #1078Senior Member

Posts: 35Rebooked?
Did you ever get rebooked with Yanni?
Originally Posted by WhiskeyMooch
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-24 12:22 #1077Senior Member

Posts: 216Glad I never went there and I hope anyone who did used a burner phone / app. A great reminder to do so. For something as serious as they're claiming, I'd not want my number in authorities hands.
Originally Posted by MisterT69
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-24 20:37 #1076Senior Member

Posts: 304That explains why the house was shut down and moved.
Originally Posted by Emeralddragon6
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-24 18:26 #1075Senior Member

Posts: 174Had an appt booked with Yanni today and got a message back that she wasnt taking bookings because she "lost a tooth".
-
07-31-24 13:24 #1074Senior Member

Posts: 330The news article said NW Raleigh, which is usually around the Crabtree area, or towards Brier Creek. In the video, they showed Mount Moran, which is NE Raleigh. They described that house pretty much exactly.
Originally Posted by Emeralddragon6
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






