Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Asian ads

+ Add Report
Page 74 of 145 FirstFirst ... 24 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 124 ... LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 2168
This blog is moderated by See200
  1. #1073

    WRAL Article

    Anyone see this? Curious if it's been somewhere that's been posted.

    https://www.wral.com/story/warrant-v...eigh/21550509/

  2. #1072
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatboy9  [View Original Post]
    Did you receive a confirmation of any kind after screening application?

    I haven't heard anything.
    I had to send follow up message after waiting and was then approved pretty quick.

  3. #1071
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvTheLadeez  [View Original Post]
    Discreet apartment with great, detailed instructions. They are my go-to here in the area by far. Hot new talent every couple of weeks too. Screening can kind of be a pain, but they do it for your safety, as well as the ladies.
    Did you receive a confirmation of any kind after screening application?

    I haven't heard anything.

  4. #1070
    Quote Originally Posted by DCoffee  [View Original Post]
    Went to see her, given all the hype. And I can say she's great! Sweet, enthusiastic, wiling to please. But as I was leaving, I thought to myself, she's not as attractive has people make her out to be, she's definitely on the older side of what I was expecting. So why did I have such a fun time? Enthusiam, and no upsell. It was such a breath of fresh air to have someone be enthusiastic and dynamic without constantly telling me "that is extra".

    We showered, got a sexy massage, and did the deed for a while and at no point did she ask for more than the original 200. It's so freaking rare to meet with someone who doesn't make you feel like they don't want you there, and they will keep dealing with you, but you need to pony up more cash. AMP places charge more than that for a HJ and removing their top. It's nuts that things have gotten so bad / stale in the scene, that an average looking lady is making such a wave.

    In any case, I'll be back to see her. I know this post won't change the market, but maybe if enough of us send our dollars away from shitty service, things will be better by the time we kick the bucket.

    Coffee.
    All of this, exactly. She's not as hot as some people describe, but she makes up for it in other ways. Still hotter than most of the grannies on Slater.

  5. #1069

    Tos

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvTheLadeez  [View Original Post]
    Discreet apartment with great, detailed instructions. They are my go-to here in the area by far. Hot new talent every couple of weeks too. Screening can kind of be a pain, but they do it for your safety, as well as the ladies.
    When you get a chance check inbox please. Sent you a DM.

  6. #1068

    Tos

    Quote Originally Posted by PlanetSide  [View Original Post]
    Does TOS host out of a hotel or apartment? Just curious about the discretion level before I attempt to screen with them. Thanks for any info.
    Discreet apartment with great, detailed instructions. They are my go-to here in the area by far. Hot new talent every couple of weeks too. Screening can kind of be a pain, but they do it for your safety, as well as the ladies.

  7. #1067
    Can somebody PM me a good contact number for Yanni / Nova?

  8. #1066

    TOS location?

    Does TOS host out of a hotel or apartment? Just curious about the discretion level before I attempt to screen with them. Thanks for any info.

  9. #1065

    Update 7. 29.24

    Hollyridge. One old, one not so old. Younger on second floor.

    Slater. Two old. Younger of the two is tall, nice shape, natural c's. 3rd floor.

    Miami. Older but nice shape. Firm after market D's.

    Glenwood. IDK.

    House (actually apartment) off Western Blvd. Choice of 4. Couple of usually variety. One very small with perfect bolt on's. Nice to look at but very mechanical and no personality.

  10. #1064
    Quote Originally Posted by Pgbush  [View Original Post]
    Anyone get Yanni to allow back door or bareback?
    I didn't partake in extras, but it seems like from other reviews she does have some extras for more cash. I think someone mentioned that BB was an extra 200. But you just need to go prepared and ask.

  11. #1063

    Extras?

    Anyone get Yanni to allow back door or bareback?

    Quote Originally Posted by DCoffee  [View Original Post]
    Went to see her, given all the hype. And I can say she's great! Sweet, enthusiastic, wiling to please. But as I was leaving, I thought to myself, she's not as attractive has people make her out to be, she's definitely on the older side of what I was expecting. So why did I have such a fun time? Enthusiam, and no upsell. It was such a breath of fresh air to have someone be enthusiastic and dynamic without constantly telling me "that is extra".

    We showered, got a sexy massage, and did the deed for a while and at no point did she ask for more than the original 200. It's so freaking rare to meet with someone who doesn't make you feel like they don't want you there, and they will keep dealing with you, but you need to pony up more cash. AMP places charge more than that for a HJ and removing their top. It's nuts that things have gotten so bad / stale in the scene, that an average looking lady is making such a wave.

    In any case, I'll be back to see her. I know this post won't change the market, but maybe if enough of us send our dollars away from shitty service, things will be better by the time we kick the bucket.

    Coffee.

  12. #1062

    Rim

    Quote Originally Posted by DCoffee  [View Original Post]
    Went to see her, given all the hype. And I can say she's great! Sweet, enthusiastic, wiling to please. But as I was leaving, I thought to myself, she's not as attractive has people make her out to be, she's definitely on the older side of what I was expecting. So why did I have such a fun time? Enthusiam, and no upsell. It was such a breath of fresh air to have someone be enthusiastic and dynamic without constantly telling me "that is extra".

    We showered, got a sexy massage, and did the deed for a while and at no point did she ask for more than the original 200. It's so freaking rare to meet with someone who doesn't make you feel like they don't want you there, and they will keep dealing with you, but you need to pony up more cash. AMP places charge more than that for a HJ and removing their top. It's nuts that things have gotten so bad / stale in the scene, that an average looking lady is making such a wave.

    In any case, I'll be back to see her. I know this post won't change the market, but maybe if enough of us send our dollars away from shitty service, things will be better by the time we kick the bucket.

    Coffee.
    Yall didn't tell me she rims. Good time had.

  13. #1061

    TOS Becky and Daphne

    Daphne. Pretty GND kind of vibes with a nice ass. Was accommodating and sweet. English not to bad so didn't need a translator. BBBJ was great and thought she was tight. Wish I had more time.

    Becky. Huge naturals on her. So if you like tits you should go for it. She said she goes tanning often and it shows. Older than her pics but still looks hot. Great rimming and BBBJ. Regret not asking for a tittyfuck.

    Both were great and provide the standard service you'd expect from TOS. Hope they keep new girls coming.

  14. #1060

    Yanni. Great and a symbol of how starved the area is.

    Went to see her, given all the hype. And I can say she's great! Sweet, enthusiastic, wiling to please. But as I was leaving, I thought to myself, she's not as attractive has people make her out to be, she's definitely on the older side of what I was expecting. So why did I have such a fun time? Enthusiam, and no upsell. It was such a breath of fresh air to have someone be enthusiastic and dynamic without constantly telling me "that is extra".

    We showered, got a sexy massage, and did the deed for a while and at no point did she ask for more than the original 200. It's so freaking rare to meet with someone who doesn't make you feel like they don't want you there, and they will keep dealing with you, but you need to pony up more cash. AMP places charge more than that for a HJ and removing their top. It's nuts that things have gotten so bad / stale in the scene, that an average looking lady is making such a wave.

    In any case, I'll be back to see her. I know this post won't change the market, but maybe if enough of us send our dollars away from shitty service, things will be better by the time we kick the bucket.

    Coffee.

  15. #1059
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcms18  [View Original Post]
    Yanni is at house on Slater rd, she has a tattoo of a feather around her waist from her pubic area. She is in her 30's definitely don't seem like no auntie. What does this Nova look like.
    Def a house for me. Not an apt. But I think 40's for sure.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape