Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #34603

    Jessica and Coco

    Who would you go for?? What is the damage??

  2. #34602

    Hot Latina

    Visited Danielle on Western and Fullerton, a very nice location. Good massage, also good communication skills. She is a nice and kind girl. She definitely is very sensual and enjoys what she's doing! Worth the damage!

  3. #34601

    Sorry been out of game.

    Quote Originally Posted by OrdLover  [View Original Post]
    What you are looking for is the definition of a massage girl. So I don't know what you are looking for. You are looking for a massage parlor girl by your explanation. So just look at the reviews under this forum and pick one and come back with reviews.
    I'd like an independent masseuse. Having trouble finding that.

  4. #34600

    Moon Sofia

    Seen her 2 times and thinking to go back. She had declined CIM with extra. Anyone finished in CIM?

  5. #34599
    Quote Originally Posted by GWheaton  [View Original Post]
    What's on the menu? Last Latina I saw at Orange had undisclosed baby damage and required CBJ. She literally put it on while flaccid. Bad experience and I haven't been back to Orange ever since.
    I've had that happen a couple of times. Always makes me want to ask, do you have any idea how to operate a penis? It's like, no that's not how that works, sweetheart. Get it hard first.

  6. #34598

    Question

    Quote Originally Posted by Mojorzn  [View Original Post]
    Back to the hobby after a long vacancy. I'm not looking for a massage parlor Girl. Wondering if anyone knows an attractive independent girl who provides a legit 60 min massage with an erotic ending. The more busty the better but not picky if the service is good. Thanks in advance!!
    What you are looking for is the definition of a massage girl. So I don't know what you are looking for. You are looking for a massage parlor girl by your explanation. So just look at the reviews under this forum and pick one and come back with reviews.

  7. #34597
    Quote Originally Posted by Bambinos1987  [View Original Post]
    Early 20's Columbian. Pictures are accurate and don't do her body justice. Probably top 2 I have ever had in this hobby (body wise). Might be my first gal I repeat visit.
    What's on the menu? Last Latina I saw at Orange had undisclosed baby damage and required CBJ. She literally put it on while flaccid. Bad experience and I haven't been back to Orange ever since.

  8. #34596

    Men's spa western

    I'm surprised there is action at this place even given the name. The sign is very high profile and the storefront is very visible. I was walking by and saw a guy being let out onto the sidewalk by a woman. I figured it had to be a legit place trading on suckers.

  9. #34595
    Quote Originally Posted by Bambinos1987  [View Original Post]
    Early 20's Columbian. Pictures are accurate and don't do her body justice. Probably top 2 I have ever had in this hobby (body wise). Might be my first gal I repeat visit.
    Any details from session about her service? How's her table shower? Does she DFK? Etc.

  10. #34594

    Ingrid at Orange

    Early 20's Columbian. Pictures are accurate and don't do her body justice. Probably top 2 I have ever had in this hobby (body wise). Might be my first gal I repeat visit.

  11. #34593

    Dmg

    Quote Originally Posted by BillStuart  [View Original Post]
    Very attractive women, all Latina, all was offered but way too much for the add ons.
    Do you mind sharing the damage for L1, L2, L3 or any other extras you were offered?

  12. #34592

    Also interested

    Quote Originally Posted by BillStuart  [View Original Post]
    Very attractive women, all Latina, all was offered but way too much for the add ons.
    I am also interested in Latinas with extras to offer. Feel free to share or DM.

  13. #34591
    Quote Originally Posted by BillStuart  [View Original Post]
    Very attractive women, all Latina, all was offered but way too much for the add ons.
    OK. If they are hot, and you can fuck, I am very interested, and would like to know what they price list is for this place.

  14. #34590

    I've been.

    Quote Originally Posted by GeekAuto  [View Original Post]
    Plus one to this question, anyone ever partook?
    Very attractive women, all Latina, all was offered but way too much for the add ons.

  15. #34589

    Looking

    Back to the hobby after a long vacancy. I'm not looking for a massage parlor Girl. Wondering if anyone knows an attractive independent girl who provides a legit 60 min massage with an erotic ending. The more busty the better but not picky if the service is good. Thanks in advance!!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape