The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 223 of 2231 FirstFirst ... 123 173 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 273 323 723 1223 ... LastLast
Results 3,331 to 3,345 of 33453
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #30123

    Asian Janae age

    Quote Originally Posted by DNut  [View Original Post]
    If it's Asian Janae, she's very well known on the board. She's been in the biz for over 10 years, and was the reason the term "GPS" was coined. Contrary to her ad, she is not in her 20's. She's pretty well in her 30's. She also likes to impose rules when you arrive; rules that didn't exist while you were booking. Veterans of the board pretty much steer clear of the lady that promises the most, delivers the least.

    https://tryst.link/escort/asianjanae
    No contradictions of anything D Nut wrote, but a few things to add.

    She told me her birth year back in the day.

    She's 39 in 2024. She started escorting in 2009.

    I don't mind women spotting themselves a year or two on the age category. But that's a little much!

    Also, those photos of her are definitely old.

  2. #30122
    Quote Originally Posted by DNut  [View Original Post]
    If it's Asian Janae, she's very well known on the board. She's been in the biz for over 10 years, and was the reason the term "GPS" was coined. Contrary to her ad, she is not in her 20's. She's pretty well in her 30's. She also likes to impose rules when you arrive; rules that didn't exist while you were booking. Veterans of the board pretty much steer clear of the lady that promises the most, delivers the least.

    https://tryst.link/escort/asianjanae
    I guess I did not post the link but this is the correct person. Dang, wish she delivered as she would be right up my alley. Is she at least good looking?

  3. #30121
    Senior Member


    Posts: 159

    Saffy

    I saw her a few weeks ago. Still has a banging body, still a freak that will let you do whatever, still very alt, place is still safe but very messy. Light smoke smell, BF is still around but as usual disappears for the apt and causes no issues. Kinda hard to connect with, coms not great.

    Quote Originally Posted by Potus2020  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her recently? She texted me 2 months ago when she was up here in Dayton visiting family. Just wondering. I'm in Cincinnati on Friday. Be safe.

  4. #30120

    Saffy

    Has anyone seen her recently? She texted me 2 months ago when she was up here in Dayton visiting family. Just wondering. I'm in Cincinnati on Friday. Be safe.

  5. #30119

    Are some of these post escorts themselves making these?

    Quote Originally Posted by Luvtang72  [View Original Post]
    Mongers. Have found a beautiful petite no baby damage chocolate angel. I included the link she had up for one day on STG. She is looking for a handful of regulars so she can stay under the radar. You will thank me http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/newa...dbc87168994fd7
    You made almost this exact same post two days ago. Also that link goes to nowhere which only further raises some red flags.

  6. #30118

    Grace

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenal1  [View Original Post]
    I have some notes from a conversation I had with Gracie (from 2022 but, for one reason or another, we never got together. Does anyone remember her and have any current info? Is she still active? The phone number I had is no good.
    I believe you can find her # on X. She still sees clients on a limited bases.

  7. #30117

    Not sure about your link

    Quote Originally Posted by Luvtang72  [View Original Post]
    Mongers. Have found a beautiful petite no baby damage chocolate angel. I included the link she had up for one day on STG. She is looking for a handful of regulars so she can stay under the radar. You will thank me http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/newa...dbc87168994fd7
    Not STG link. But won't open anyways.

  8. #30116

    Princess

    Mongers. Have found a beautiful petite no baby damage chocolate angel. I included the link she had up for one day on STG. She is looking for a handful of regulars so she can stay under the radar. You will thank me http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/newa...dbc87168994fd7

  9. #30115
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1190

    Graceful MILF

    I have some notes from a conversation I had with Gracie (from 2022 but, for one reason or another, we never got together. Does anyone remember her and have any current info? Is she still active? The phone number I had is no good.

  10. #30114
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2645

    Janae

    Quote Originally Posted by BennyBen  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have an encounter with this one? Looks great, price is up there but if it's top notch I wouldn't mind paying.
    Quote Originally Posted by IlkPus2  [View Original Post]
    A link to her ad and a picture would have been helpful.
    If it's Asian Janae, she's very well known on the board. She's been in the biz for over 10 years, and was the reason the term "GPS" was coined. Contrary to her ad, she is not in her 20's. She's pretty well in her 30's. She also likes to impose rules when you arrive; rules that didn't exist while you were booking. Veterans of the board pretty much steer clear of the lady that promises the most, delivers the least.

    https://tryst.link/escort/asianjanae

  11. #30113

    Were did you find her

    A link to her ad and a picture would have been helpful.

    Quote Originally Posted by BennyBen  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have an encounter with this one? Looks great, price is up there but if it's top notch I wouldn't mind paying.

  12. #30112

    Thanks!

    She's been around for quite a while. Porked up quite a bit.

    Quote Originally Posted by IdleHands1  [View Original Post]

  13. #30111

    West side trash. LOL

    First one https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/174125899.

    Catfish. What you get is some super skinny cracked out *****. No ass, no tits. Short story, gave me fake address on Elberon street in price hill, the address is on Purcell street the next street. I walk over and say I'm on my way. But I'm watching and some black dude comes out and goes from the side of the house over a fence to the front and I ask him we good man. He says yeah and goes to the front door, she comes out behind him looking like straight ass, ugly, flat ass and tits and wants me to jump the fence and go to the garage in the back. I said nope and bounce. Red flags everywhere and spider senses going off. LOL. She follows me and said come on man, need the money and I said use a real Pic and stop trying to catfish mofos.

    Second one, https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ati/174124192. She is in the pic with the black tank top, no ass and barely any tits. I think is a street walker. Got her down to 50 but it is in an apt on Elberon and on a chair in living. Like a a chair for a single person. Said nope and dipped.

  14. #30110

    Janae

    Anyone have an encounter with this one? Looks great, price is up there but if it's top notch I wouldn't mind paying.

  15. #30109

    Oops

    Quote Originally Posted by VinnieKramer  [View Original Post]
    Got a link for her?
    https://callescort.org/513-514-5635

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape