Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 224 of 2216 FirstFirst ... 124 174 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 274 324 724 1224 ... LastLast
Results 3,346 to 3,360 of 33235
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29890

    West side trash. LOL

    First one https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/174125899.

    Catfish. What you get is some super skinny cracked out *****. No ass, no tits. Short story, gave me fake address on Elberon street in price hill, the address is on Purcell street the next street. I walk over and say I'm on my way. But I'm watching and some black dude comes out and goes from the side of the house over a fence to the front and I ask him we good man. He says yeah and goes to the front door, she comes out behind him looking like straight ass, ugly, flat ass and tits and wants me to jump the fence and go to the garage in the back. I said nope and bounce. Red flags everywhere and spider senses going off. LOL. She follows me and said come on man, need the money and I said use a real Pic and stop trying to catfish mofos.

    Second one, https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ati/174124192. She is in the pic with the black tank top, no ass and barely any tits. I think is a street walker. Got her down to 50 but it is in an apt on Elberon and on a chair in living. Like a a chair for a single person. Said nope and dipped.

  2. #29889

    Janae

    Anyone have an encounter with this one? Looks great, price is up there but if it's top notch I wouldn't mind paying.

  3. #29888

    Oops

    Quote Originally Posted by VinnieKramer  [View Original Post]
    Got a link for her?
    https://callescort.org/513-514-5635

  4. #29887

    Bro really

    Quote Originally Posted by DickHerGood  [View Original Post]
    Before her last STAY I booked a date with her, gave her 200 $ she never visited my city. I'm thinking of calling her again with a different number and grudge fuck her asshole. Unless of course she really isn't working just getting Deposits.
    Never give a escort a deposit let alone 200 hundred.

  5. #29886

    Candylicious

    Got a link for her?

    Quote Originally Posted by IdleHands1  [View Original Post]
    Well, TOFTT. Met Candylicious. The Good, she looks better in person, but still has that look of someone that dines on a steady diet of Mt Dew and a roller dogs from UDF. The Bad, no personality, boring at best, everything covered, very, very vanilla, lackluster experience (would not consider another visit). Now, the Ugly, her place is a rickety old single wide trailer in a trailer park in or close to Crosby Township. I am guessing she grew up there at least she looks like she did. On a scale of 1-10 I would say a 3.5. Save your money.

  6. #29885
    Quote Originally Posted by DiverManAk  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen and have a report on Kandee since her latest return from Greybar Inn. She's still posting with her same old pics. Has she kept her looks and services or is starting to slide?
    Before her last STAY I booked a date with her, gave her 200 $ she never visited my city. I'm thinking of calling her again with a different number and grudge fuck her asshole. Unless of course she really isn't working just getting Deposits.

  7. #29884

    Kandee Apple

    Has anyone seen and have a report on Kandee since her latest return from Greybar Inn. She's still posting with her same old pics. Has she kept her looks and services or is starting to slide?

  8. #29883
    Senior Member


    Posts: 265
    Quote Originally Posted by IdleHands1  [View Original Post]
    Not a fan of the oversized tshirt look and her dirty feet. I will take a hard pass. Now for her friend, I would like to play a little slap and tickle with her. Anyone have her #.
    She only works with Mandy. Thats the only way you get her. She does not play on her own. She is pretty blah though too. Only good part is that they will both do BBFS, but Mandy is the only one that will allow you to stay in when you cum.

  9. #29882

    The Good, Bad and the Ugly

    Well, TOFTT. Met Candylicious. The Good, she looks better in person, but still has that look of someone that dines on a steady diet of Mt Dew and a roller dogs from UDF. The Bad, no personality, boring at best, everything covered, very, very vanilla, lackluster experience (would not consider another visit). Now, the Ugly, her place is a rickety old single wide trailer in a trailer park in or close to Crosby Township. I am guessing she grew up there at least she looks like she did. On a scale of 1-10 I would say a 3.5. Save your money.

  10. #29881

    Tshirt and dirty feet

    Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth86  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream this weekend that I visited Mandy. Comms were smooth planed the day before and confirmed the next day. She meet me at the door wearing just a t-shirt. Went to bedroom and talked for a few minutes getting to know each other as this was my first visit. She does look better in person. Sucked on those big titties for a bit then went for BBJ. She knows what she is doing. Not usually a fan of dirty talk but her words and sounds were doing it for me. Was only doing a QV so finished with the BJ CIM. Then we talked for bit and she told me I needed to try doubles with her girlfriend sometime. Mandy not only made me feel good physically but mentally as well which very few providers do. I will be back.
    Not a fan of the oversized tshirt look and her dirty feet. I will take a hard pass. Now for her friend, I would like to play a little slap and tickle with her. Anyone have her #.

  11. #29880

    Mandy NKY

    Had a dream this weekend that I visited Mandy. Comms were smooth planed the day before and confirmed the next day. She meet me at the door wearing just a t-shirt. Went to bedroom and talked for a few minutes getting to know each other as this was my first visit. She does look better in person. Sucked on those big titties for a bit then went for BBJ. She knows what she is doing. Not usually a fan of dirty talk but her words and sounds were doing it for me. Was only doing a QV so finished with the BJ CIM. Then we talked for bit and she told me I needed to try doubles with her girlfriend sometime. Mandy not only made me feel good physically but mentally as well which very few providers do. I will be back.

  12. #29879
    Quote Originally Posted by DarklyDoesIt17  [View Original Post]
    Information on this agency was difficult to find. I believe this is the correct add with number. If anyone knows otherwise let me know, it's ok to keep the actual info to yourself but if I'm wrong let me know.
    It's legit, enjoyed my visit. There's not much information but that's kinda good, not over-hyped but legit.

  13. #29878

    Jodi. Flaked out

    The last couple of visits I set with Jodi, she canceled out in the last minute and now I didn't get replies to why. I stopped trying. I am out.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness  [View Original Post]
    She just keeps getting better.

    Amazing session with Jodi Sunday. Red heels, patterned thigh highs, black bra and panties with a small string of white pearls as the g-string. Holy hotness Batman! 🔥They say the best aphrodisiac is an enthusiastic partner. She's world class in that dept. You're going to tap out, because she never will. All that AND she's fun to be with. (She's the hot redhead your friends warned you about back in school).

    https://tryst.link/escort/jodaci-2

  14. #29877
    Regular Member


    Posts: 15

    Divine Rachel

    I had a dream with Divine Rachel the other day. I'm still newer in the hobby and she's the only FS provider I've seen (apart from MPs in NYC). I did FS and Massages during my previous visits and spent a decent amount of time chatting with her the prior times. Since I am still newer in the hobby, I wanted to stay safer with a more reputable provider (made me feel at ease every visit), and I had a hell of a time with her so decided to go back the other day. This time around I tried her NURU. I followed her instructions, park in a safe location and enter her place. She welcomed me with a warm hug while having her robe on (and nothing else under that). When I got back to the room after using the restroom she was already naked, we chatted for a couple of minutes and then got to businesses. This was my first NURU experience, wasn't so sure about the experience. But OH MY GOD it was such a fabulous time. Her well endowed assets were used to massage all over my body on both sides and we were oiled up sliding on each other. She went CBJ, it was top class. Followed up cow girl and we switched it up to doggy after a couple of minutes. I grabbed and spanked her ass, while pounding her and couldn't hold it longer, blew in the bag. She offered a shower, I got a quick shower and then headed out. It wasn't a complete hour, but I had places to be and had a great time so couldn't complain. I highly recommend her, the NURU was awesome but might be slightly too pricey for me to do that regularly. But with what they're advertising on tryst IDK what's normal rates anymore haha. Stay safe out there fellas.

    T2110.

  15. #29876

    Cbus Riverside KGirls

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaTek1  [View Original Post]
    You're in luck, sir. Look at my posts from mid-June in the Columbus forums about my experience with a Korean agency near Riverside Drive. Again, I'm not a huge asian fan, but they're consistent and energetic and reliable. I just wish they had hips and asses is all.
    Information on this agency was difficult to find. I believe this is the correct add with number. If anyone knows otherwise let me know, it's ok to keep the actual info to yourself but if I'm wrong let me know.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape