Thread: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 1,411 to 1,425 of 6989
-
08-08-24 15:46 #5579Senior Member

Posts: 27The last one on your list is a hustler.
The last one on that list wants 100 just to meet for drinks, I get the nickel and dime vibe when chatting with her.
Originally Posted by LuckyDragoon12
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-24 20:50 #5578Senior Member

Posts: 702Good call
I kept testing her off site and while it's definitely a real person, her word usage and responses were off. English isn't this person's first language and they failed the vibe check so I have stopped responding and moved along. Moved this one into the hopper to see how she pans out.
Originally Posted by LuckyDragoon12
[View Original Post]
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...7-5b98af184259
-
08-07-24 16:52 #5577Senior Member

Posts: 326This weekend.
Thanks for the feedback. I reached out this AM and got a similar 'portfolio' of pics. LOL. I'm going to take the plunge later this week. So far, she won't budge on the 4. Time will tell. Have you seen her social media presence at all? Concerned if she's a normal person or not. Seniors can DM if you'd prefer. TIA!!
Originally Posted by LuckyDragoon12
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-24 14:21 #5576Banned Member

Posts: 495Pro
She's not my type at all, but I do recall someone here saying she's a pro. Not that it makes any difference.
Originally Posted by LuckyDragoon12
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-24 13:12 #5575Senior Member

Posts: 60She contacted me yesterday actually and was very persistent sending bunch of photos and sent a voice message asking when I'm coming kind of through me off. Lives in Windsor locks looks like safe complex. Down for anything even BBCIP as long as your clean. Only limits are pain, degrading and anal. Asked for 4 got her to say yes to 3, but like I said the spam threw it off for me. Can say tho she has an ass and nice looking cat from what she sent me. GL.
Originally Posted by Jarred
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-24 13:05 #5574Senior Member

Posts: 60Last one
Careful with the last one, same thing for me cool at first then when it came to the talk. Asked for 40 for gas so she can drive wherever the meet is or she "can host" but again got to pay 50 to her roommate before the meet through cash app.
Originally Posted by Tommy13
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-24 12:34 #5573Senior Member

Posts: 326DesirableE.
Any intel on this one? I'm a sucker for a full-bodied red / blue vixen! LOL. Details, PPM?, menu?
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...a-790aaa05b347
TIA.
-
08-05-24 21:53 #5572Senior Member

Posts: 702Updates
Setting up a date with this one.
350 ppm plus Uber. We will see.
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...5-5e850170a5d2
This one is real and ready to rock but she's covered for everything so I passed.
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...1-b56a07e43ead
Trying to get something going with this one. Convo started off strong but trailed off.
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...5-4940512e997d
Setting a date up with this one. No $ talk yet but she has a great vibe and seems real and ready.
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...1-6143dd61a5c9
-
08-05-24 09:45 #5571Senior Member

Posts: 1042She's a time waster. Talked with her before, scheduled to meet twice for 300 and both times cancelled the last minutes. With made up excuses.
Originally Posted by LuckyDragoon12
[View Original Post]
I think she's most likely dealing with multiple daddies at the same time and her pussy goes to the highest bidder of the day.
So unless you're willing to pay the highest rate, you will just be wasting your time.
-
08-04-24 19:31 #5570Senior Member

Posts: 60Anyting on this one?
Posted about blueyez but hit me with the I usually ask for 800 but for you I'd do 600. No thanks, talking to this one now also seems legit and is thick as hell how I like them. Just wanted to see if any one else had an attempt with her.
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...4-3425e1496743
-
08-03-24 14:02 #5569Senior Member

Posts: 1042Intel
Any intel on this chic?
She seems like a strange one.
Started chatting with her and she just went ballistic, like having a mental breakdown of some sort. Then she blocked me.
-
08-02-24 12:47 #5568Senior Member

Posts: 45No, they are separate. You have to buy credit separately.
But, many SB are on both sites.
Originally Posted by Hapcj7
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-24 22:31 #5567Senior Member

Posts: 43She caught my eye too, but I noticed on her last pic her shirt says Beacon Falls Police. Not sure what that's all about.
Originally Posted by Tommy13
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-24 21:46 #5566Senior Member

Posts: 208Is Secret benefits and Sugar Daddy the same site?. Tia.
Originally Posted by ManBj123
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-24 20:55 #5565Senior Member

Posts: 45Some education?
Can you give Bros some advice on how to get down to 2?
Originally Posted by Tikov
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






