rubmaps
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #5579

    The last one on your list is a hustler.

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyDragoon12  [View Original Post]
    Careful with the last one, same thing for me cool at first then when it came to the talk. Asked for 40 for gas so she can drive wherever the meet is or she "can host" but again got to pay 50 to her roommate before the meet through cash app.
    The last one on that list wants 100 just to meet for drinks, I get the nickel and dime vibe when chatting with her.

  2. #5578

    Good call

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyDragoon12  [View Original Post]
    Careful with the last one, same thing for me cool at first then when it came to the talk. Asked for 40 for gas so she can drive wherever the meet is or she "can host" but again got to pay 50 to her roommate before the meet through cash app.
    I kept testing her off site and while it's definitely a real person, her word usage and responses were off. English isn't this person's first language and they failed the vibe check so I have stopped responding and moved along. Moved this one into the hopper to see how she pans out.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...7-5b98af184259

  3. #5577

    This weekend.

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyDragoon12  [View Original Post]
    She contacted me yesterday actually and was very persistent sending bunch of photos and sent a voice message asking when I'm coming kind of through me off. Lives in Windsor locks looks like safe complex. Down for anything even BBCIP as long as your clean. Only limits are pain, degrading and anal. Asked for 4 got her to say yes to 3, but like I said the spam threw it off for me. Can say tho she has an ass and nice looking cat from what she sent me. GL.
    Thanks for the feedback. I reached out this AM and got a similar 'portfolio' of pics. LOL. I'm going to take the plunge later this week. So far, she won't budge on the 4. Time will tell. Have you seen her social media presence at all? Concerned if she's a normal person or not. Seniors can DM if you'd prefer. TIA!!

  4. #5576

    Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyDragoon12  [View Original Post]
    She contacted me yesterday actually and was very persistent sending bunch of photos and sent a voice message asking when I'm coming kind of through me off. Lives in Windsor locks looks like safe complex. Down for anything even BBCIP as long as your clean. Only limits are pain, degrading and anal. Asked for 4 got her to say yes to 3, but like I said the spam threw it off for me. Can say tho she has an ass and nice looking cat from what she sent me. GL.
    She's not my type at all, but I do recall someone here saying she's a pro. Not that it makes any difference.

  5. #5575
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarred  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this one? I'm a sucker for a full-bodied red / blue vixen! LOL. Details, PPM?, menu?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...a-790aaa05b347

    TIA.
    She contacted me yesterday actually and was very persistent sending bunch of photos and sent a voice message asking when I'm coming kind of through me off. Lives in Windsor locks looks like safe complex. Down for anything even BBCIP as long as your clean. Only limits are pain, degrading and anal. Asked for 4 got her to say yes to 3, but like I said the spam threw it off for me. Can say tho she has an ass and nice looking cat from what she sent me. GL.

  6. #5574

    Last one

    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy13  [View Original Post]
    Setting up a date with this one.

    350 ppm plus Uber. We will see.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...5-5e850170a5d2

    This one is real and ready to rock but she's covered for everything so I passed.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...1-b56a07e43ead

    Trying to get something going with this one. Convo started off strong but trailed off.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...5-4940512e997d

    Setting a date up with this one. No $ talk yet but she has a great vibe and seems real and ready.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...1-6143dd61a5c9
    Careful with the last one, same thing for me cool at first then when it came to the talk. Asked for 40 for gas so she can drive wherever the meet is or she "can host" but again got to pay 50 to her roommate before the meet through cash app.

  7. #5573

    DesirableE.

    Any intel on this one? I'm a sucker for a full-bodied red / blue vixen! LOL. Details, PPM?, menu?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...a-790aaa05b347

    TIA.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Lizza01.jpg‎  

  8. #5572

    Updates

    Setting up a date with this one.

    350 ppm plus Uber. We will see.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...5-5e850170a5d2

    This one is real and ready to rock but she's covered for everything so I passed.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...1-b56a07e43ead

    Trying to get something going with this one. Convo started off strong but trailed off.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...5-4940512e997d

    Setting a date up with this one. No $ talk yet but she has a great vibe and seems real and ready.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...1-6143dd61a5c9

  9. #5571
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1042
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyDragoon12  [View Original Post]
    Posted about blueyez but hit me with the I usually ask for 800 but for you I'd do 600. No thanks, talking to this one now also seems legit and is thick as hell how I like them. Just wanted to see if any one else had an attempt with her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...4-3425e1496743
    She's a time waster. Talked with her before, scheduled to meet twice for 300 and both times cancelled the last minutes. With made up excuses.

    I think she's most likely dealing with multiple daddies at the same time and her pussy goes to the highest bidder of the day.

    So unless you're willing to pay the highest rate, you will just be wasting your time.

  10. #5570

    Anyting on this one?

    Posted about blueyez but hit me with the I usually ask for 800 but for you I'd do 600. No thanks, talking to this one now also seems legit and is thick as hell how I like them. Just wanted to see if any one else had an attempt with her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...4-3425e1496743

  11. #5569
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1042

    Intel

    Any intel on this chic?

    She seems like a strange one.

    Started chatting with her and she just went ballistic, like having a mental breakdown of some sort. Then she blocked me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails pic1.jpg‎  

  12. #5568
    No, they are separate. You have to buy credit separately.

    But, many SB are on both sites.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hapcj7  [View Original Post]
    Is Secret benefits and Sugar Daddy the same site?. Tia.

  13. #5567
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy13  [View Original Post]
    Here are some I have been chatting with:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...3-13ed68c91335

    Ambur also has a bit of a trashy vibe too but she was quick to give me her number and she's eager to link.

    If anyone has any input I appreciate it.
    She caught my eye too, but I noticed on her last pic her shirt says Beacon Falls Police. Not sure what that's all about.

  14. #5566
    Quote Originally Posted by ManBj123  [View Original Post]
    Can you give Bros some advice on how to get down to 2?
    Is Secret benefits and Sugar Daddy the same site?. Tia.

  15. #5565

    Some education?

    Can you give Bros some advice on how to get down to 2?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tikov  [View Original Post]
    Common tactics used by ladies on the site to get you to shell out cash before meeting them or in between meets that I have run into:

    1. Asking for money for food. Pulls at the heart strings a bit if you think they are actually hungry. Once by accident I just so happened to have picked up a pizza when one of the SB's I was pounding asked me for money for food. I offered to go over and share my pizza and all types of excuses came up as to why I could not go over. It has become my go to response for new SBs when they complain about being hungry. No one has ever taken me up on the pizza. I'm certain that "I'm hungry can I get some money for food" text goes out to every SD that they are talking to. Don't be the fool that sends money and gets nothing in return.

    2. The car being broken down and needing repair. Most girls that have told me this have some local mechanic that is going to do the repair. Once and only once, a girl told me her car was at firestone, I called the firestone where she said her car was at. Of course the person on the phone had no idea which car I was talking about. I text her back and told her that I had called firestone and paid the bill over the phone. LOL!

    3. The phone is about to be disconnected. I've never cared to look into this but I have to imagine that each phone company has a standard billing cycle. How could AT&T be threatening to turn off one girls phone on the 1st, another girls phone on the 16th, and so on.

    4. Those top 3 are used by 80-90% of the ladies on seeking. Less frequently but honorable mention is the money for an uber to take them to FILL IN THE BLANK.

    Other than that NEVER GIVE A DEPOSIT to meet someone. You just sent that money to a dude in Africa, you will never see that girl. In general my tactic when asked for money before or in between meets is to offer to meet them sooner than our next scheduled time. Only other advice I can give is to not overpay. I'm generally quiet on this forum but I can't help but chuckle at posts where dudes pay 400,500 to meet with girls I've met for 0 - $200.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape