Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,566 to 5,580 of 41299
-
08-05-24 14:43 #35734Senior Member

Posts: 690Why?
Why did you pay 200 coins for a short no completion date?
Originally Posted by Rich980
[View Original Post]
LB.
-
08-05-24 14:24 #35733Senior Member

Posts: 154Any infoo
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...40571178725any info on this one?
-
08-05-24 13:14 #35732Senior Member

Posts: 134Bad customers
I have been told by multiple trustworthy providers that they often encounter bad characters. This job certainly is not easy for them.
-
08-05-24 13:11 #35731Senior Member

Posts: 134How much are they asking?
LB, thumbs up for sharing this.
What discounted rates they are offering?
Originally Posted by LowBaller
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-24 11:45 #35730Senior Member

Posts: 185Thanks for the info. These heifers just don't get it. They are their own worst enemy.
Originally Posted by Rich980
[View Original Post]
Thanks again,
GP.
-
08-05-24 10:24 #35729Senior Member

Posts: 45Anyone tried?
I am intrigued by this one, but I don't know if I should be?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...4/696915073372
Has anyone taken her out for a spin? I was surprised not to see any reports.
-
08-05-24 09:25 #35728Senior Member

Posts: 909This I don't get
If you already doing the deed, why try some bullshid that.
Originally Posted by JustNuts
[View Original Post]
Would leave you bruised or worst. She have to be retarded.
Since there was no upside for her to do that. I can understand.
Doing before, but while already doing it? That doesn't make sense.
-
08-05-24 09:18 #35727Senior Member

Posts: 690Hurricane Lack Of Buisiness Is Bringing Reduced Prices From Local Ladies
The storm seems to have reduced or even dried up business from local providers. I got 3 texts from different girls with discounts for the storm. Guess mongers not going out as much in bad weather. Whatever the cause, providers are even more open to accepting lower donations. So if a monger is bored, try some discounts and enjoy the storm!
LB.
-
08-05-24 09:16 #35726Senior Member

Posts: 477Been There. Wasn't Pleased.
I had a short date with this one. She's a beach ball. She smelled weird (all over) and she was very disheveled. Almost zero mic skills and she was done in less than five minutes and asking for insertion. Before little Rich even entered, she was moaning and saying "it's so big". Immediate loss of erection. I'm not even sure what the F that was about and I didn't bother asking. I gave her her two benjis and sent her away. Of course, YMMV.
Originally Posted by GolfPro
[View Original Post]
Rich.
-
08-05-24 08:24 #35725Senior Member

Posts: 1247Unconfirmed About Harlowe
I saw a post on social media that Harlowe (Erika) has passed away? Just curious if anyone knows for certain?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/698467888497
-
08-04-24 22:45 #35724Senior Member

Posts: 151Oc
Outcall.
Originally Posted by Busta69
[View Original Post]
By OC I mean outcall.
-
08-04-24 21:29 #35723Senior Member

Posts: 185Raven. Southside
Anyone have any experience with this one? PM is fine.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/924680313865
Thanks,
GP.
-
08-04-24 21:21 #35722Senior Member

Posts: 316Sad, but not surprising. It could be any of them at any time. Its really hard to find a non-user, but that's the ideal to search for. Last thing you want is to be there when one of these girls ODs.
Originally Posted by HelpfulPerv
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-24 21:18 #35721Senior Member

Posts: 690Good Going
Sir, you did a great job of stopping that crook. Thanks for a job well done and for alerting the rst of us. I like a low price, but not a thief. I shall avoid!
Originally Posted by JustNuts
[View Original Post]
LB.
-
08-04-24 20:49 #35720Senior Member

Posts: 154https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...y/310713839686
Originally Posted by FirstTimeH
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




