Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 372 of 2754 FirstFirst ... 272 322 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 422 472 872 1372 ... LastLast
Results 5,566 to 5,580 of 41302
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35737

    I Keep My Word

    Quote Originally Posted by LowBaller  [View Original Post]
    Why did you pay 200 coins for a short no completion date?LB.
    Because I keep my word. If I say I'm going to pay, I do, unless I have to kick them from my residence. Unlike the trash we have to deal with, I am an honest human being.

    Rich.

  2. #35736

    Trustworthy?

    Quote Originally Posted by PokeTiger  [View Original Post]
    I have been told by multiple trustworthy providers that they often encounter bad characters. This job certainly is not easy for them.
    I had no idea there was such a thing as a trustworthy provider. I've met one since starting this hobby. This sounds like an infiltration post. Of course they have to encounter bad characters. They see dozens of men per month. One or two is bound to be unsavory.

    Rich.

  3. #35735
    Quote Originally Posted by JustNuts  [View Original Post]
    Please re-do your link. When clicked it brings one to the general STG page.

    LB.

  4. #35734

    Why?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich980  [View Original Post]
    I had a short date with this one. She's a beach ball. She smelled weird (all over) and she was very disheveled. Almost zero mic skills and she was done in less than five minutes and asking for insertion. Before little Rich even entered, she was moaning and saying "it's so big". Immediate loss of erection. I'm not even sure what the F that was about and I didn't bother asking. I gave her her two benjis and sent her away. Of course, YMMV..
    Why did you pay 200 coins for a short no completion date?

    LB.

  5. #35733

  6. #35732

    Bad customers

    I have been told by multiple trustworthy providers that they often encounter bad characters. This job certainly is not easy for them.

  7. #35731

    How much are they asking?

    LB, thumbs up for sharing this.

    What discounted rates they are offering?

    Quote Originally Posted by LowBaller  [View Original Post]
    The storm seems to have reduced or even dried up business from local providers. I got 3 texts from different girls with discounts for the storm. Guess mongers not going out as much in bad weather. Whatever the cause, providers are even more open to accepting lower donations. So if a monger is bored, try some discounts and enjoy the storm!

    LB.

  8. #35730
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich980  [View Original Post]
    I had a short date with this one. She's a beach ball. She smelled weird (all over) and she was very disheveled. Almost zero mic skills and she was done in less than five minutes and asking for insertion. Before little Rich even entered, she was moaning and saying "it's so big". Immediate loss of erection. I'm not even sure what the F that was about and I didn't bother asking. I gave her her two benjis and sent her away. Of course, YMMV.

    Rich.
    Thanks for the info. These heifers just don't get it. They are their own worst enemy.

    Thanks again,

    GP.

  9. #35729

    Anyone tried?

    I am intrigued by this one, but I don't know if I should be?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...4/696915073372

    Has anyone taken her out for a spin? I was surprised not to see any reports.

  10. #35728

    This I don't get

    If you already doing the deed, why try some bullshid that.

    Would leave you bruised or worst. She have to be retarded.

    Since there was no upside for her to do that. I can understand.

    Doing before, but while already doing it? That doesn't make sense.

  11. #35727

    Hurricane Lack Of Buisiness Is Bringing Reduced Prices From Local Ladies

    The storm seems to have reduced or even dried up business from local providers. I got 3 texts from different girls with discounts for the storm. Guess mongers not going out as much in bad weather. Whatever the cause, providers are even more open to accepting lower donations. So if a monger is bored, try some discounts and enjoy the storm!

    LB.

  12. #35726

    Been There. Wasn't Pleased.

    Quote Originally Posted by GolfPro  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with this one? PM is fine.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/924680313865
    Thanks,
    GP.
    I had a short date with this one. She's a beach ball. She smelled weird (all over) and she was very disheveled. Almost zero mic skills and she was done in less than five minutes and asking for insertion. Before little Rich even entered, she was moaning and saying "it's so big". Immediate loss of erection. I'm not even sure what the F that was about and I didn't bother asking. I gave her her two benjis and sent her away. Of course, YMMV.

    Rich.

  13. #35725

    Unconfirmed About Harlowe

    I saw a post on social media that Harlowe (Erika) has passed away? Just curious if anyone knows for certain?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/698467888497

  14. #35724

    Oc

    Quote Originally Posted by Busta69  [View Original Post]
    She looks great. Sorry, but what is OC?
    Outcall.

    By OC I mean outcall.

  15. #35723

    Raven. Southside

    Anyone have any experience with this one? PM is fine.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/924680313865

    Thanks,

    GP.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape