Thread: Need Help In Chinatown
+
Add Report
Results 76 to 90 of 165
-
12-04-24 09:41 #90Senior Member

Posts: 153Weymouth
What places in Weymouth do you recommend for more than the standard service?
Originally Posted by MrBao
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-24 09:06 #89Senior Member

Posts: 69Ink Block
I miss the Ink Block AAMP.
It was convenient and good rotation. Quick showers good time all around.
-
11-11-24 19:02 #88Senior Member

Posts: 3853Harrison Ave
Been seeing Penny at her other place last couple of months. She's been spoken before as the therapist that used to work on the 2nd floor at Kneeland (Aiko). Seen her here and there for several years. She reached out during the summer, looking for previous clients and been hitting it 1-2 times a month. Was fun at first, great massage and finish. But seems to start getting lazy. The massage was shorter and not as good. Then, she started getting chatty and does the constant messaging on "when are you going to see me next". Last meeting, I wasn't even given a massage and went straight to the finish. Now, some guys prefer that. But I always enjoy a nice massage. I was kind of waiting for her to offer the table. But she didn't. I'm going to start disappearing from her. May hit the Green Door after not visiting for a bit. The last time I went, there was a family on the first floor with their door open and snuck upstairs without them looking. But of course, they weren't there or with a client. I didn't call as I usually don't. But next time, I'll see who's there. Have fun.
-
09-10-24 19:25 #87Senior Member

Posts: 518Infamous green gate
Swung by as mamasan says age 28. Dropped by and she wasn't 28. Probably 30 years ago. Looks like she's 70. Declined and went home happy with my $180 still in the pocket.
-
09-04-24 15:23 #86Senior Member

Posts: 518Hudson Street
Stopped by. No younglings. Met Mamasan. Another troll came by same time seeking younger gals. Decided to play w mamasan. Hammered her until she screamed for Buddha! All set. She's much older but looks better than other mamasan and she has nice breasts and clit is pretty tight for her age! Go go go!
-
08-04-24 17:23 #85Senior Member

Posts: 3853No complaints here. Always left a happy customer. A couple of times, the gate was locked and I tried to knock on the gate without disturbing the neighbors. But they must've been massaging or getting fucked. Good place to visit only if you're in the neighborhood and already on foot.
Originally Posted by MrBao
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-24 17:14 #84Senior Member

Posts: 257What is thw address of the green door please?
What is the address of the green door please.
Originally Posted by MrBao
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-24 00:40 #83Senior Member

Posts: 518Infamous Green Door
Needed to release the Dragon! Stopped by. Okay average looking. Negotiated and rinse off junior. She immediately took top off and gave me BBBJ. Then I rubbed my footlong junior on her clit and then wore the bag and pounded until I skeeeet skeeet into the bag. Cleaned off and she asked me to come again.
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-24 09:49 #82Senior Member

Posts: 3853Parking is terrible unless you work in Downtown, which not many of us do anymore. Parlors are still there. Most of us visit the Green Door for FS. Other places are still HE with not much on the menu. Weymouth, Waltham and other places offer more and with parking. The days of Chinatown are pretty much gone, except for the newbies. I was down there the other day for lunch and didn't have the urge for a massage. Before, Diva Spa was my go-to and the Green Door. That interest for me has fizzled.
Originally Posted by Jameschen81
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-24 07:57 #81Senior Member

Posts: 42Any new reports in Chinatown?
Is Chinatown dead?
Any new reports or good experiences in Chinatown?
Thanks!
-
06-03-24 14:00 #80Regular Member

Posts: 22Re dmg
For me it was house. 7 + .8, though I feel like there was YMMV, because I didn't go wanting FS so didn't carry as much, and was legit how much I had in my wallet and I showed her, and she was cool with it.
Originally Posted by TheLastPanda
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-24 01:16 #79Senior Member

Posts: 48What was the damage? Was BBBJ an option?
Originally Posted by Pornicasian
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-24 08:43 #78Regular Member

Posts: 72nd rate follow-up
What her ask for hand or mouth?
Originally Posted by CityDweller
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-24 06:41 #77Senior Member

Posts: 3853I haven't seen or heard of those spots anymore. I used to see a woman on Beach St upstairs next to the Chinatown gate. Place was dirty and sworn that I saw a roach run by. That was during the Backpage days. The other was next to Emerson above the pizza place. I'm sure they are there still. But, haven't seen ads that show Boston as a location.
Originally Posted by MrBao
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-24 18:27 #76Senior Member

Posts: 518Any info on old spots
There used to be a spot in the residence area on Tyler St. , 2nd floor, door is to the right.
The other spot was on Harvard St. , near Tyler and basement. Those were the okay spots and wondering if anyone still believe those are still operating.
Beach Street 2nd floor had a spot too. Was a chubby lady and random times cute spinner, better than the flock of chickens at the infamous green gate door.
Let me know fellas.









Reply With Quote




