Thread: Need Help In Chinatown
+
Add Report
Results 91 to 105 of 165
-
05-12-24 20:42 #75Senior Member

Posts: 3853The young lady was there only for massages. The owner, short, chubby older lady does massages only when needed. I've gotten my massages from her only. The other older lady on the left only does hair, mostly perms. It's been awhile and don't know if they even do massages anymore. It was fun in the back room, a bit adventurous to walk through a hair salon for a massage and a HE. Now, it's quite common.
Originally Posted by MikeApple
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-24 23:35 #74Senior Member

Posts: 42Anyone else at Lily's
Great report! How many days did it take you to try all of these AMPs?
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
Back in 2008 I used to go to Lily's and there was a young girl who was fantastic.
Was there another girl at Lily's? Or is Lily the only one at the store now?
Thanks!
-
05-10-24 12:49 #73Senior Member

Posts: 3853A lot has changed
With the nice weather out, I ventured to Downtown for business. Since I had a lot of time remaining until the sun went down, I decided to go to CT after not visiting for quite some time. I must admit, a lot has changed since the time I've visited their frequently when Diva Spa was around.
After eating lunch at Penang, I first walked the area to see what is still around.
- 5 Knapp. Never liked it as it was a total rush job.
- Eva on Kneeland. Always a good time. Standard service with nothing extra. Friendly ladies.
- 2nd floor of Kneeland. I've enjoyed Diva Spa for years. But it's called Oasis and perhaps different ladies now. Safe, friendly staff, standard service with nothing extra. Wasn't a fan of the one on the left of Diva, they made me wait when someone was on the table after she took my money. Never repeated.
- I took a swing by the Green Door and the gate was open. I peeked and looked the same. More to follow.
- Walked by Lily's on Tyler. Peeked down the door and the old lady on the right is still there. She was fun. Standard service with nothing extra. Friendly, talkative.
- Around the corner, 72 Kneeland. Didn't go upstairs. But peeked at the board. Frequent the 2nd floor a lot. Perhaps next time.
- Unique on Hudson. There was one cute lady there with glasses, notorious for milking guys on all fours. I tried it once and wasn't a fan and flipped over for the standard finish. She was friendly and accommodating. She went back to Hong Kong and don't know if massage is still offered there anymore.
Decided where to visit and walked to Oxford to go back to the Green Door. Gate was still open and walked inside. Older lady answered, got a good massage, will only do CFS. Friendly, accommodating, didn't feel rushed. But I can tell she couldn't take dick inside her for too long. Finished, cleaned up, helped me get dressed and went back on Harrison and back towards Downtown.
Good adventure, considering that I haven't been to CT for some time. Very modern for sure with a lot of old school shops closed down.
Until next time.
-
04-30-24 14:35 #72Regular Member

Posts: 22Angela
She definitely is worth it if you are not looking for FS. Reasonable rates, very playful, nice body. I opted for CBJ, and if after I popped, she kept going and I thought at this rate maybe I will miraculously be able to cum again. Alas she caught on and was like, wow this is taking you so long, I'm getting tired. She works hard.
Originally Posted by SoxFan68
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-24 21:25 #71Senior Member

Posts: 776Or you could park in the garage under the Boston Common, CT is right there.
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-24 10:55 #70Senior Member

Posts: 3853Take the T. You'll do yourself a favor. Or, park further away around Tufts area and walk it. Nice weather now.
Originally Posted by SoxFan68
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-24 08:08 #69Senior Member

Posts: 127Thinking of trying to see Angela at the former AIKO at 72 Kneeland, she sounds promising. For you CT experienced guys, how is the parking situation after 6 pm? Would I be better off taking the T to the CT stop? If I end up seeing her I will report back with a review.
Originally Posted by CityDweller
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-24 16:59 #68Senior Member

Posts: 518Go pound the S out of her
Go and have fun. Let's see any difference haha.
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-24 10:54 #67Senior Member

Posts: 3853Some like their legs closed or down with knees up. Only in porn do I see legs high in the sky. I don't know what the big deal is pushing you off, she probably started getting cramps or something stupid. You paid for the pounding and you deserve every drop.
Originally Posted by MrBao
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-24 21:45 #66Senior Member

Posts: 518Gate that is colored green
Dropped by and the woman is like in her mid 50's. Negotiated and put hat on. She lubed up and went pounding for like 12 minutes. She was holding onto me and I was consistently pounding the life out of her. Weird thing she didn't like to spread her legs wide. Then I exploded inside the hat which is inside of her as she was scared and kept pushing me off as I wanted the last drop out. She asked me 21 questions like one of 50 Cents rap song. Done and left. Yall should pound that before she goes as I definitely seen her at another spot before but I couldn't remember.
-
03-13-24 17:16 #65Senior Member

Posts: 453I've never been to Eva's, but most of the recent reports there (and others in CT) on RM are fake, so I wouldn't expect more than a HJ.
Originally Posted by Wenger
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-24 08:25 #64Senior Member

Posts: 3853All the clients I see there are Asians cutting their hair. If you're Asian or don't mind a Korean pop star haircut, it would be a 1-2-3 stop. They would definitely appreciate the service.
Originally Posted by Wenger
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-24 06:43 #63Senior Member

Posts: 958Haircut
So I need a haircut and was wondering if combining that with a massage at Eva's would be worth it? I saw on RM that more than standard service is offered and was wondering if anyone had any input? Again I'm visiting for work and more than happy to reciprocate if anyone needs info for the Chicago area. Thanks in advance.
-
03-12-24 17:09 #62Senior Member

Posts: 3853Is this the Lily's on Tyler down the stairs? I only been there a few times years ago, seen the owner (older lady) that sits on the right. Last few times, I've seen another younger lady that probably only does massage as the owner does hair. Simple session. Massage was normal and the finish was standard. Nothing else on the menu and the table was in the back room.
Originally Posted by MikeApple
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-24 14:31 #61Senior Member

Posts: 42Anyone been to Lilly's in CT?
I remember having Thi at Lilly's back in 2008 or so. She was amazing.
Anyone seen to Lilly's recently? Who is there now?











Reply With Quote




