Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Need Help In Chinatown

+ Add Report
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 165
This blog is moderated by Ambrose
  1. #90

    Weymouth

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBao  [View Original Post]
    Needed to release the Dragon! Stopped by. Okay average looking. Negotiated and rinse off junior. She immediately took top off and gave me BBBJ. Then I rubbed my footlong junior on her clit and then wore the bag and pounded until I skeeeet skeeet into the bag. Cleaned off and she asked me to come again.
    What places in Weymouth do you recommend for more than the standard service?

  2. #89

    Ink Block

    I miss the Ink Block AAMP.

    It was convenient and good rotation. Quick showers good time all around.

  3. #88

    Harrison Ave

    Been seeing Penny at her other place last couple of months. She's been spoken before as the therapist that used to work on the 2nd floor at Kneeland (Aiko). Seen her here and there for several years. She reached out during the summer, looking for previous clients and been hitting it 1-2 times a month. Was fun at first, great massage and finish. But seems to start getting lazy. The massage was shorter and not as good. Then, she started getting chatty and does the constant messaging on "when are you going to see me next". Last meeting, I wasn't even given a massage and went straight to the finish. Now, some guys prefer that. But I always enjoy a nice massage. I was kind of waiting for her to offer the table. But she didn't. I'm going to start disappearing from her. May hit the Green Door after not visiting for a bit. The last time I went, there was a family on the first floor with their door open and snuck upstairs without them looking. But of course, they weren't there or with a client. I didn't call as I usually don't. But next time, I'll see who's there. Have fun.

  4. #87

    Infamous green gate

    Swung by as mamasan says age 28. Dropped by and she wasn't 28. Probably 30 years ago. Looks like she's 70. Declined and went home happy with my $180 still in the pocket.

  5. #86

    Hudson Street

    Stopped by. No younglings. Met Mamasan. Another troll came by same time seeking younger gals. Decided to play w mamasan. Hammered her until she screamed for Buddha! All set. She's much older but looks better than other mamasan and she has nice breasts and clit is pretty tight for her age! Go go go!

  6. #85
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBao  [View Original Post]
    Needed to release the Dragon! Stopped by. Okay average looking. Negotiated and rinse off junior. She immediately took top off and gave me BBBJ. Then I rubbed my footlong junior on her clit and then wore the bag and pounded until I skeeeet skeeet into the bag. Cleaned off and she asked me to come again.
    No complaints here. Always left a happy customer. A couple of times, the gate was locked and I tried to knock on the gate without disturbing the neighbors. But they must've been massaging or getting fucked. Good place to visit only if you're in the neighborhood and already on foot.

  7. #84

    What is thw address of the green door please?

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBao  [View Original Post]
    Needed to release the Dragon! Stopped by. Okay average looking. Negotiated and rinse off junior. She immediately took top off and gave me BBBJ. Then I rubbed my footlong junior on her clit and then wore the bag and pounded until I skeeeet skeeet into the bag. Cleaned off and she asked me to come again.
    What is the address of the green door please.

  8. #83

    Infamous Green Door

    Needed to release the Dragon! Stopped by. Okay average looking. Negotiated and rinse off junior. She immediately took top off and gave me BBBJ. Then I rubbed my footlong junior on her clit and then wore the bag and pounded until I skeeeet skeeet into the bag. Cleaned off and she asked me to come again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    Parking is terrible unless you work in Downtown, which not many of us do anymore. Parlors are still there. Most of us visit the Green Door for FS. Other places are still HE with not much on the menu. Weymouth, Waltham and other places offer more and with parking. The days of Chinatown are pretty much gone, except for the newbies. I was down there the other day for lunch and didn't have the urge for a massage. Before, Diva Spa was my go-to and the Green Door. That interest for me has fizzled.

  9. #82
    Quote Originally Posted by Jameschen81  [View Original Post]
    Is Chinatown dead?

    Any new reports or good experiences in Chinatown?

    Thanks!
    Parking is terrible unless you work in Downtown, which not many of us do anymore. Parlors are still there. Most of us visit the Green Door for FS. Other places are still HE with not much on the menu. Weymouth, Waltham and other places offer more and with parking. The days of Chinatown are pretty much gone, except for the newbies. I was down there the other day for lunch and didn't have the urge for a massage. Before, Diva Spa was my go-to and the Green Door. That interest for me has fizzled.

  10. #81

    Any new reports in Chinatown?

    Is Chinatown dead?

    Any new reports or good experiences in Chinatown?

    Thanks!

  11. #80

    Re dmg

    Quote Originally Posted by TheLastPanda  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage? Was BBBJ an option?
    For me it was house. 7 + .8, though I feel like there was YMMV, because I didn't go wanting FS so didn't carry as much, and was legit how much I had in my wallet and I showed her, and she was cool with it.

  12. #79
    Quote Originally Posted by Pornicasian  [View Original Post]
    She definitely is worth it if you are not looking for FS. Reasonable rates, very playful, nice body. I opted for CBJ, and if after I popped, she kept going and I thought at this rate maybe I will miraculously be able to cum again. Alas she caught on and was like, wow this is taking you so long, I'm getting tired. She works hard.
    What was the damage? Was BBBJ an option?

  13. #78

    2nd rate follow-up

    Quote Originally Posted by CityDweller  [View Original Post]
    Buzzed the downstairs down and only one girl working named Angela. She was actually very pretty, friendly and sexy (almost looked Korean to me) and she said she had another appointment in about 45 minutes, so she got right to work. She's tiny. Probably 90-100 lbs, so she couldn't really offer firm pressure, but she had good technique and seemed to know what she was doing. Got some teasing and flip with about 20 mins left and she offered hand or mouth. She stripped down to just panties and I chose hand, but she was sexy as hell. Very cute / tight body with a shaved kitty and I think if you got her without being busy or worried about having to answer the phone or the door, she would be really fun and maybe down for more. I will definitely repeat.
    What her ask for hand or mouth?

  14. #77
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBao  [View Original Post]
    There used to be a spot in the residence area on Tyler St. , 2nd floor, door is to the right.

    The other spot was on Harvard St. , near Tyler and basement. Those were the okay spots and wondering if anyone still believe those are still operating.

    Beach Street 2nd floor had a spot too. Was a chubby lady and random times cute spinner, better than the flock of chickens at the infamous green gate door.

    Let me know fellas.
    I haven't seen or heard of those spots anymore. I used to see a woman on Beach St upstairs next to the Chinatown gate. Place was dirty and sworn that I saw a roach run by. That was during the Backpage days. The other was next to Emerson above the pizza place. I'm sure they are there still. But, haven't seen ads that show Boston as a location.

  15. #76

    Any info on old spots

    There used to be a spot in the residence area on Tyler St. , 2nd floor, door is to the right.

    The other spot was on Harvard St. , near Tyler and basement. Those were the okay spots and wondering if anyone still believe those are still operating.

    Beach Street 2nd floor had a spot too. Was a chubby lady and random times cute spinner, better than the flock of chickens at the infamous green gate door.

    Let me know fellas.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape