Escort Review: Escort Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 4,696 to 4,710 of 30810
-
08-05-24 07:57 #26115Senior Member

Posts: 114Be Safe
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...e/475282165579
Be safe, tried to set up something. Had been beaten down getting wallet and credit cards. Safely reached home with help of my friends. Be cautious, tried to help fellow mongers and got a bad luck today.
-
08-04-24 14:16 #26114Senior Member

Posts: 337Jess
Since the link doesn't work can you give us a brief physical description of her and a possible contact number. I'm interested in finding a regular Smithfield girl when I'm coming to and from the beach.
Originally Posted by BoinkThis
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-24 01:26 #26113Senior Member

Posts: 434That link doesn't work.
Originally Posted by BoinkThis
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-24 20:20 #26112Senior Member

Posts: 86Same Brother
I was stationed in Germany (near the Frankfurt Red Light District) and did an a 4 day pass in Budapest when I was in Bosnia (showing my age). I 100% agree, those sex workers would put most of our porn stars to shame.
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
Now I get excited if some 96 pound White trash chick has detachable teeth, how far we have strayed from the Lord's light LOL.
Stay safe man.
-
08-03-24 16:16 #26111Senior Member

Posts: 128Completely agree, I've received them as well.
Originally Posted by Unassumed
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-24 15:15 #26110Regular Member

Posts: 20Jess in Smithfield
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...l/103280963833
Met Jess in Smithfield. Haven't been around in this game for awhile. She was excellent. Great communication. Very friendly. Enjoyed my time. BBBJ was great. Will definitely see again.
-
08-03-24 09:09 #26109Senior Member

Posts: 1712She looks better in that mugshot than she does in person. Imagine that.
Originally Posted by ThickCock99
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-24 09:00 #26108Senior Member

Posts: 1712LOL. I get it. I've seen some too. But maybe being in Europe recently opened my eyes to how cruel and stupid America can be. Legal, regulated brothel. Clean, beautiful women at every door on a long hallway enticing me to fuck them. I chose this Romanian.
Originally Posted by ITGuy55
[View Original Post]
So I guess I'm spoiled.
https://www.ladies.de/Sex-Anzeigen/H...-12351172.html
-
08-03-24 06:24 #26107Senior Member

Posts: 269She's also operating in the same area where she was busted in a prostitution sting not too long ago.
Originally Posted by ThickCock99
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-24 06:12 #26106Senior Member

Posts: 138IPA's Are Bad Mkay?
"Drink a half dozen I'll be winking at my cousin".
Originally Posted by ITGuy55
[View Original Post]
https://youtu.be/Yh1WqU4auD0?si=neH8ZGhtLKSMhxOa
-
08-03-24 01:36 #26105Senior Member

Posts: 140You're right. That's her.
Originally Posted by Tawayem
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-24 00:14 #26104Senior Member

Posts: 125I literally just LOL at this startling admission. This is why I love these forums. Stay safe, gentlemen.
Originally Posted by ITGuy55
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-24 00:13 #26103Senior Member

Posts: 170Agreed, if they had that much info on a dude they'd already have been at his door.
Originally Posted by Unassumed
[View Original Post]
Haven't got any lately, but it was VERY common after calling out some scammer off EB or hot.com or adultsearch.
Lou.
-
08-02-24 20:08 #26102Senior Member

Posts: 86I feel attacked LOL
I prob needed to hear that, I banged both. Not my proudest moments but 10% IPA's and having a crack ***** fetish can be a hell of a drug sometimes. I will make an attempt to do better.
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-24 18:19 #26101Senior Member

Posts: 304Also if I'm not wrong, second one is TML 8/1.
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





