Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 315 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 215 265 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 365 415 815 1315 ... LastLast
Results 4,711 to 4,725 of 30796
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26086

    Threatening texts from the cartel

    When I first got these texts, they spooked me too but they are all bullshit. Even scarier, sometimes they use caller ID spoofers and call you from "police stations". Also fake.

    Ask if they will take a check or tell him where to meet you and they will cower. They only want electronic payment for a reason.

    I also tell them my whole family is already fucking dead. Hit me with your best shot. Silence.

  2. #26085
    Quote Originally Posted by KillDatAss4479  [View Original Post]
    Weird.

    Got some texts that went straight to spam. The guy calls me.

    Then he sends me video wearing a balaclava, holding an A3 with an extended mag, saying he has all my info and is coming to behead my entire family.

    He was like I texted you and you dare ignore me? I check my spam and it's like you have been fined for harassing my girls. Pay the fine or else. If you guys don't hear from me. You know what happened.

    I guess it's even tough out there for people trying to make a dishonest buck.
    Don't worry about these threats. I have investigated around a dozen of these and half are from overseas (India, Nigeria) and the others are just punks looking for you to cave and send a few bucks.

  3. #26084

    Monger service message

    So been seeing my regulars, reliable and getting by in this pathetic market. But I just have to point out that I looked at these two and saw positive reviews here on both. If you're a normal person, you want to steer very clear of these two. I couldn't believe how gross they were in person. The first one is haggard beyond belief and has bruises all over her neck and arms. She looks 120 years old. I RAN away. The second, which seemed impossible even though her pics are already very bad, was even worse! She's limping, talking insane shit and looked like a grandmother. Saying she's "blind" and out of her mind. Fat, room was a disaster. Also ran away never looking back.

    Stick with girls that have at least some looks guys. Each to their own, but just giving a heads up to the normal out there that may think these are viable options. Not sure why anyone needs to go this low, but I would stay away.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...p/580132028844

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/823508797816

  4. #26083

    FS w Nami?

    I see on her ad it's 600 for VIP. Is that what you paid?

    Quote Originally Posted by Finley919  [View Original Post]
    Saw Nami twice, once for basic massage with HE and then a 2nd time for FS.

    She's extremely professional and responsive, which is nice. Very safe / secure incall in a nice apartment complex. She's a little older than her pics, but still really attractive, at least to me. Kind of a mechanical vibe and doesn't seem to like her boobs touched. Massage was fairly decent even if it was mostly legs and lower body. Kept leaving the room to get towels, oils, whatever, and kinda messed with the flow. HE was hand finish and really nice at least.

    FS was okay, she seems to get into it. But for the price, I wouldn't repeat. Definitely not GFE, no kissing at all.

    https://tryst.link/bdsm/nami0308

  5. #26082
    Quote Originally Posted by TransAmGuy  [View Original Post]
    Any info regarding this sweet MILF? Going to see her tomorrow and was hoping I'm not the 1st.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...k/970420798017
    Well, she ghosted me guys.

  6. #26081

    I'm not worried in the least

    Quote Originally Posted by MegaWattMaker  [View Original Post]
    If it were me I'd tell him to FAFO!
    I mean, this is America. Specifically the dirty South. It wouldn't go the way he hopes or thinks.

  7. #26080
    Quote Originally Posted by KillDatAss4479  [View Original Post]
    Weird.

    Got some texts that went straight to spam. The guy calls me.

    Then he sends me video wearing a balaclava, holding an A3 with an extended mag, saying he has all my info and is coming to behead my entire family.

    He was like I texted you and you dare ignore me? I check my spam and it's like you have been fined for harassing my girls. Pay the fine or else. If you guys don't hear from me. You know what happened.

    I guess it's even tough out there for people trying to make a dishonest buck.
    If it were me I'd tell him to FAFO!

  8. #26079

    Don't worry about it

    I've been texted that with some graphic image accompaniment several times, it's all bullshit intended to scare. Anybody with the capacity to track you down and do that isn't stupid enough to text you.

    Quote Originally Posted by KillDatAss4479  [View Original Post]
    Weird.

    Got some texts that went straight to spam. The guy calls me.

    Then he sends me video wearing a balaclava, holding an A3 with an extended mag, saying he has all my info and is coming to behead my entire family.

    He was like I texted you and you dare ignore me? I check my spam and it's like you have been fined for harassing my girls. Pay the fine or else. If you guys don't hear from me. You know what happened.

    I guess it's even tough out there for people trying to make a dishonest buck.

  9. #26078

    Babs Bunny

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottiePimp  [View Original Post]
    Looks like the legend is back in town. I never got to see her and have always been kicking myself. My only question is if her BBBJ is worth 160? That is steep! I've never coughed up that much for a BBBJ. As a matter of fact, I can get two for that price!

    Thoughts?
    Is there ad posted somewhere? I have fond memories of my time with Babs and would be like to see her again.

  10. #26077

    More threats. Wonder who it's tied to

    Weird.

    Got some texts that went straight to spam. The guy calls me.

    Then he sends me video wearing a balaclava, holding an A3 with an extended mag, saying he has all my info and is coming to behead my entire family.

    He was like I texted you and you dare ignore me? I check my spam and it's like you have been fined for harassing my girls. Pay the fine or else. If you guys don't hear from me. You know what happened.

    I guess it's even tough out there for people trying to make a dishonest buck.

  11. #26076
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottiePimp  [View Original Post]
    Looks like the legend is back in town. I never got to see her and have always been kicking myself. My only question is if her BBBJ is worth 160? That is steep! I've never coughed up that much for a BBBJ. As a matter of fact, I can get two for that price!

    Thoughts?
    No BBBJ is worth that much. From what I remember, it was very good, but kinda toothy. She is still much better than most.

  12. #26075

    Babs Bunny

    Looks like the legend is back in town. I never got to see her and have always been kicking myself. My only question is if her BBBJ is worth 160? That is steep! I've never coughed up that much for a BBBJ. As a matter of fact, I can get two for that price!

    Thoughts?

  13. #26074
    Quote Originally Posted by ThickCock99  [View Original Post]
    I tried to set up some time with her yesterday, went to her place and couldn't get to contact her as my app won't work due to no network, so I came back home and called her to apologize and offered to come back again to see her if she was ok with it. She was pissed and showed me too much attitude saying it cost her 250 as she was waiting on me and missed other clients (all this within 20 min) of our scheduled time. So she offers me to pay extra 50 if I were to see her. I'll pass.
    This is my personal opinion.

    I went to visit a lady and she was sharing a room with Lala. That is how I met her. I never visited Lala though, but talked with her few times while I was waiting for her room mate.

    However, she has been in and out from visiting uncle LEO the last few years. Anytime these girls come out from visiting their favorite uncle, they are 100% strict business and it looks like any minute counts (you guys have an idea what is going on here).

  14. #26073

    Jody

    Any info regarding this sweet MILF? Going to see her tomorrow and was hoping I'm not the 1st.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...k/970420798017

  15. #26072

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba83  [View Original Post]
    No that's not her. She was around a few years but didn't post much. She got in some trouble and just recently moved to Wilmington but came back on Monday for a couple days.
    Any link? I head to ilm a lot and could always use a new friend.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape