Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 314 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 214 264 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 364 414 814 1314 ... LastLast
Results 4,696 to 4,710 of 30801
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26106
    Quote Originally Posted by VirginBoy  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...e/475282165579

    Be safe, tried to set up something. Had been beaten down getting wallet and credit cards. Safely reached home with help of my friends. Be cautious, tried to help fellow mongers and got a bad luck today.
    Damn brother, that sucks and hope it isn't too bad. If you feel up to it, tell us what happened so we might learn something.

    We need to be able to combat this shit better, but it's hard when we have a lot to lose and they have nothing to lose.

  2. #26105
    Quote Originally Posted by VirginBoy  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...e/475282165579

    Be safe, tried to set up something. Had been beaten down getting wallet and credit cards. Safely reached home with help of my friends. Be cautious, tried to help fellow mongers and got a bad luck today.
    Hate to hear that my dude. Hope you're doing alright.

    General question here - is there anything we do about this as hobbiests? Or do we just remain vigilant and blacklist as needed?

  3. #26104
    Quote Originally Posted by VirginBoy  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...e/475282165579

    Be safe, tried to set up something. Had been beaten down getting wallet and credit cards. Safely reached home with help of my friends. Be cautious, tried to help fellow mongers and got a bad luck today.
    Dang. Hope you are ok. What area of town?

  4. #26103

    Be Safe

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...e/475282165579

    Be safe, tried to set up something. Had been beaten down getting wallet and credit cards. Safely reached home with help of my friends. Be cautious, tried to help fellow mongers and got a bad luck today.

  5. #26102

    Jess

    Quote Originally Posted by BoinkThis  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...l/103280963833

    Met Jess in Smithfield. Haven't been around in this game for awhile. She was excellent. Great communication. Very friendly. Enjoyed my time. BBBJ was great. Will definitely see again.
    Since the link doesn't work can you give us a brief physical description of her and a possible contact number. I'm interested in finding a regular Smithfield girl when I'm coming to and from the beach.

  6. #26101
    Quote Originally Posted by BoinkThis  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...l/103280963833

    Met Jess in Smithfield. Haven't been around in this game for awhile. She was excellent. Great communication. Very friendly. Enjoyed my time. BBBJ was great. Will definitely see again.
    That link doesn't work.

  7. #26100

    Same Brother

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    LOL. I get it. I've seen some too. But maybe being in Europe recently opened my eyes to how cruel and stupid America can be. Legal, regulated brothel. Clean, beautiful women at every door on a long hallway enticing me to fuck them. I chose this Romanian.

    So I guess I'm spoiled.

    https://www.ladies.de/Sex-Anzeigen/H...-12351172.html
    I was stationed in Germany (near the Frankfurt Red Light District) and did an a 4 day pass in Budapest when I was in Bosnia (showing my age). I 100% agree, those sex workers would put most of our porn stars to shame.

    Now I get excited if some 96 pound White trash chick has detachable teeth, how far we have strayed from the Lord's light LOL.

    Stay safe man.

  8. #26099
    Quote Originally Posted by Unassumed  [View Original Post]
    I've been texted that with some graphic image accompaniment several times, it's all bullshit intended to scare. Anybody with the capacity to track you down and do that isn't stupid enough to text you.
    Completely agree, I've received them as well.

  9. #26098

    Jess in Smithfield

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...l/103280963833

    Met Jess in Smithfield. Haven't been around in this game for awhile. She was excellent. Great communication. Very friendly. Enjoyed my time. BBBJ was great. Will definitely see again.

  10. #26097
    Quote Originally Posted by ThickCock99  [View Original Post]
    You're right. That's her.
    She looks better in that mugshot than she does in person. Imagine that.

  11. #26096
    Quote Originally Posted by ITGuy55  [View Original Post]
    I prob needed to hear that, I banged both. Not my proudest moments but 10% IPA's and having a crack ***** fetish can be a hell of a drug sometimes. I will make an attempt to do better.
    LOL. I get it. I've seen some too. But maybe being in Europe recently opened my eyes to how cruel and stupid America can be. Legal, regulated brothel. Clean, beautiful women at every door on a long hallway enticing me to fuck them. I chose this Romanian.

    So I guess I'm spoiled.

    https://www.ladies.de/Sex-Anzeigen/H...-12351172.html

  12. #26095
    She's also operating in the same area where she was busted in a prostitution sting not too long ago.

    Quote Originally Posted by ThickCock99  [View Original Post]
    You're right. That's her.

  13. #26094

    IPA's Are Bad Mkay?

    Quote Originally Posted by ITGuy55  [View Original Post]
    I prob needed to hear that, I banged both. Not my proudest moments but 10% IPA's and having a crack ***** fetish can be a hell of a drug sometimes. I will make an attempt to do better.
    "Drink a half dozen I'll be winking at my cousin".

    https://youtu.be/Yh1WqU4auD0?si=neH8ZGhtLKSMhxOa

  14. #26093
    Quote Originally Posted by Tawayem  [View Original Post]
    Also if I'm not wrong, second one is TML 8/1.
    You're right. That's her.

  15. #26092
    Quote Originally Posted by ITGuy55  [View Original Post]
    I prob needed to hear that, I banged both. Not my proudest moments but 10% IPA's and having a crack ***** fetish can be a hell of a drug sometimes. I will make an attempt to do better.
    I literally just LOL at this startling admission. This is why I love these forums. Stay safe, gentlemen.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape