Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 313 of 2055 FirstFirst ... 213 263 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 363 413 813 1313 ... LastLast
Results 4,681 to 4,695 of 30812
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26132

    Mature Redhead

    Think I've seen this one around before? Anybody know her? I love mature and want to give it a whirl. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...k/281111061862

  2. #26131

    UTR Ashley

    Gents, recently had a good visit with Ashely. She doesn't post and scheduling can be tricky as she has a real job and sets appts on her off days. Treat her well, we don't have many like her around any more.

  3. #26130
    Quote Originally Posted by VirginBoy  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...e/475282165579

    Be safe, tried to set up something. Had been beaten down getting wallet and credit cards. Safely reached home with help of my friends. Be cautious, tried to help fellow mongers and got a bad luck today.
    I'm sorry that happened to you. I hope you recover fully and with minimal financial loss.

    Sadly, I'm starting the think the TOFTT days are over in this hobby with the increased desperation we're seeing from these providers and their handlers, and the coming new law, which will not treat us very fairly. Be careful out there guys and keep sharing the info so we know who's safe and who's not.

  4. #26129

    Rabbit

    I took a shot and texted Rabbit. She was quick to respond and told me 100 for a QV. Her communications were on point. She is a delightfully nice person and really gets into it. She is hot with a nice 36 DD. 5 foot 5, age 37, probably 130 lbs (her pictures on STG are real). She is curvy. She is located in Smithfield. Full service, mish, and BBBJ. She likes to fuck and she is very reasonable. She will only be here for a short time. Contact #: ‪(984) 285-9073

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...l/103280963833

  5. #26128
    Quote Originally Posted by VirginBoy  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...e/475282165579

    Be safe, tried to set up something. Had been beaten down getting wallet and credit cards. Safely reached home with help of my friends. Be cautious, tried to help fellow mongers and got a bad luck today.
    Damn brother, that sucks and hope it isn't too bad. If you feel up to it, tell us what happened so we might learn something.

    We need to be able to combat this shit better, but it's hard when we have a lot to lose and they have nothing to lose.

  6. #26127
    Quote Originally Posted by VirginBoy  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...e/475282165579

    Be safe, tried to set up something. Had been beaten down getting wallet and credit cards. Safely reached home with help of my friends. Be cautious, tried to help fellow mongers and got a bad luck today.
    Hate to hear that my dude. Hope you're doing alright.

    General question here - is there anything we do about this as hobbiests? Or do we just remain vigilant and blacklist as needed?

  7. #26126
    Quote Originally Posted by VirginBoy  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...e/475282165579

    Be safe, tried to set up something. Had been beaten down getting wallet and credit cards. Safely reached home with help of my friends. Be cautious, tried to help fellow mongers and got a bad luck today.
    Dang. Hope you are ok. What area of town?

  8. #26125

    Be Safe

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...e/475282165579

    Be safe, tried to set up something. Had been beaten down getting wallet and credit cards. Safely reached home with help of my friends. Be cautious, tried to help fellow mongers and got a bad luck today.

  9. #26124

    Jess

    Quote Originally Posted by BoinkThis  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...l/103280963833

    Met Jess in Smithfield. Haven't been around in this game for awhile. She was excellent. Great communication. Very friendly. Enjoyed my time. BBBJ was great. Will definitely see again.
    Since the link doesn't work can you give us a brief physical description of her and a possible contact number. I'm interested in finding a regular Smithfield girl when I'm coming to and from the beach.

  10. #26123
    Quote Originally Posted by BoinkThis  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...l/103280963833

    Met Jess in Smithfield. Haven't been around in this game for awhile. She was excellent. Great communication. Very friendly. Enjoyed my time. BBBJ was great. Will definitely see again.
    That link doesn't work.

  11. #26122

    Same Brother

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    LOL. I get it. I've seen some too. But maybe being in Europe recently opened my eyes to how cruel and stupid America can be. Legal, regulated brothel. Clean, beautiful women at every door on a long hallway enticing me to fuck them. I chose this Romanian.

    So I guess I'm spoiled.

    https://www.ladies.de/Sex-Anzeigen/H...-12351172.html
    I was stationed in Germany (near the Frankfurt Red Light District) and did an a 4 day pass in Budapest when I was in Bosnia (showing my age). I 100% agree, those sex workers would put most of our porn stars to shame.

    Now I get excited if some 96 pound White trash chick has detachable teeth, how far we have strayed from the Lord's light LOL.

    Stay safe man.

  12. #26121
    Quote Originally Posted by Unassumed  [View Original Post]
    I've been texted that with some graphic image accompaniment several times, it's all bullshit intended to scare. Anybody with the capacity to track you down and do that isn't stupid enough to text you.
    Completely agree, I've received them as well.

  13. #26120

    Jess in Smithfield

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...l/103280963833

    Met Jess in Smithfield. Haven't been around in this game for awhile. She was excellent. Great communication. Very friendly. Enjoyed my time. BBBJ was great. Will definitely see again.

  14. #26119
    Quote Originally Posted by ThickCock99  [View Original Post]
    You're right. That's her.
    She looks better in that mugshot than she does in person. Imagine that.

  15. #26118
    Quote Originally Posted by ITGuy55  [View Original Post]
    I prob needed to hear that, I banged both. Not my proudest moments but 10% IPA's and having a crack ***** fetish can be a hell of a drug sometimes. I will make an attempt to do better.
    LOL. I get it. I've seen some too. But maybe being in Europe recently opened my eyes to how cruel and stupid America can be. Legal, regulated brothel. Clean, beautiful women at every door on a long hallway enticing me to fuck them. I chose this Romanian.

    So I guess I'm spoiled.

    https://www.ladies.de/Sex-Anzeigen/H...-12351172.html

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape