Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 314 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 214 264 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 364 414 814 1314 ... LastLast
Results 4,696 to 4,710 of 30797
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26102

    Jess

    Quote Originally Posted by BoinkThis  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...l/103280963833

    Met Jess in Smithfield. Haven't been around in this game for awhile. She was excellent. Great communication. Very friendly. Enjoyed my time. BBBJ was great. Will definitely see again.
    Since the link doesn't work can you give us a brief physical description of her and a possible contact number. I'm interested in finding a regular Smithfield girl when I'm coming to and from the beach.

  2. #26101
    Quote Originally Posted by BoinkThis  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...l/103280963833

    Met Jess in Smithfield. Haven't been around in this game for awhile. She was excellent. Great communication. Very friendly. Enjoyed my time. BBBJ was great. Will definitely see again.
    That link doesn't work.

  3. #26100

    Same Brother

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    LOL. I get it. I've seen some too. But maybe being in Europe recently opened my eyes to how cruel and stupid America can be. Legal, regulated brothel. Clean, beautiful women at every door on a long hallway enticing me to fuck them. I chose this Romanian.

    So I guess I'm spoiled.

    https://www.ladies.de/Sex-Anzeigen/H...-12351172.html
    I was stationed in Germany (near the Frankfurt Red Light District) and did an a 4 day pass in Budapest when I was in Bosnia (showing my age). I 100% agree, those sex workers would put most of our porn stars to shame.

    Now I get excited if some 96 pound White trash chick has detachable teeth, how far we have strayed from the Lord's light LOL.

    Stay safe man.

  4. #26099
    Quote Originally Posted by Unassumed  [View Original Post]
    I've been texted that with some graphic image accompaniment several times, it's all bullshit intended to scare. Anybody with the capacity to track you down and do that isn't stupid enough to text you.
    Completely agree, I've received them as well.

  5. #26098

    Jess in Smithfield

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...l/103280963833

    Met Jess in Smithfield. Haven't been around in this game for awhile. She was excellent. Great communication. Very friendly. Enjoyed my time. BBBJ was great. Will definitely see again.

  6. #26097
    Quote Originally Posted by ThickCock99  [View Original Post]
    You're right. That's her.
    She looks better in that mugshot than she does in person. Imagine that.

  7. #26096
    Quote Originally Posted by ITGuy55  [View Original Post]
    I prob needed to hear that, I banged both. Not my proudest moments but 10% IPA's and having a crack ***** fetish can be a hell of a drug sometimes. I will make an attempt to do better.
    LOL. I get it. I've seen some too. But maybe being in Europe recently opened my eyes to how cruel and stupid America can be. Legal, regulated brothel. Clean, beautiful women at every door on a long hallway enticing me to fuck them. I chose this Romanian.

    So I guess I'm spoiled.

    https://www.ladies.de/Sex-Anzeigen/H...-12351172.html

  8. #26095
    She's also operating in the same area where she was busted in a prostitution sting not too long ago.

    Quote Originally Posted by ThickCock99  [View Original Post]
    You're right. That's her.

  9. #26094

    IPA's Are Bad Mkay?

    Quote Originally Posted by ITGuy55  [View Original Post]
    I prob needed to hear that, I banged both. Not my proudest moments but 10% IPA's and having a crack ***** fetish can be a hell of a drug sometimes. I will make an attempt to do better.
    "Drink a half dozen I'll be winking at my cousin".

    https://youtu.be/Yh1WqU4auD0?si=neH8ZGhtLKSMhxOa

  10. #26093
    Quote Originally Posted by Tawayem  [View Original Post]
    Also if I'm not wrong, second one is TML 8/1.
    You're right. That's her.

  11. #26092
    Quote Originally Posted by ITGuy55  [View Original Post]
    I prob needed to hear that, I banged both. Not my proudest moments but 10% IPA's and having a crack ***** fetish can be a hell of a drug sometimes. I will make an attempt to do better.
    I literally just LOL at this startling admission. This is why I love these forums. Stay safe, gentlemen.

  12. #26091
    Quote Originally Posted by Unassumed  [View Original Post]
    I've been texted that with some graphic image accompaniment several times, it's all bullshit intended to scare. Anybody with the capacity to track you down and do that isn't stupid enough to text you.
    Agreed, if they had that much info on a dude they'd already have been at his door.

    Haven't got any lately, but it was VERY common after calling out some scammer off EB or hot.com or adultsearch.

    Lou.

  13. #26090

    I feel attacked LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    So been seeing my regulars, reliable and getting by in this pathetic market. But I just have to point out that I looked at these two and saw positive reviews here on both. If you're a normal person, you want to steer very clear of these two. I couldn't believe how gross they were in person. The first one is haggard beyond belief and has bruises all over her neck and arms. She looks 120 years old. I RAN away. The second, which seemed impossible even though her pics are already very bad, was even worse! She's limping, talking insane shit and looked like a grandmother. Saying she's "blind" and out of her mind. Fat, room was a disaster. Also ran away never looking back.

    Stick with girls that have at least some looks guys. Each to their own, but just giving a heads up to the normal out there that may think these are viable options. Not sure why anyone needs to go this low, but I would stay away.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...p/580132028844

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/823508797816
    I prob needed to hear that, I banged both. Not my proudest moments but 10% IPA's and having a crack ***** fetish can be a hell of a drug sometimes. I will make an attempt to do better.

  14. #26089
    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    The second, which seemed impossible even though her pics are already very bad, was even worse! She's limping, talking insane shit and looked like a grandmother. Saying she's "blind" and out of her mind. Fat, room was a disaster. Also ran away never looking back.

    Stick with girls that have at least some looks guys. Each to their own, but just giving a heads up to the normal out there that may think these are viable options. Not sure why anyone needs to go this low, but I would stay away.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/823508797816
    Also if I'm not wrong, second one is TML 8/1.

  15. #26088
    Quote Originally Posted by GWill34  [View Original Post]
    Is there ad posted somewhere? I have fond memories of my time with Babs and would be like to see her again.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/051351792349

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape