Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,696 to 4,710 of 30814
-
08-03-24 09:09 #26119Senior Member

Posts: 1710She looks better in that mugshot than she does in person. Imagine that.
Originally Posted by ThickCock99
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-24 09:00 #26118Senior Member

Posts: 1710LOL. I get it. I've seen some too. But maybe being in Europe recently opened my eyes to how cruel and stupid America can be. Legal, regulated brothel. Clean, beautiful women at every door on a long hallway enticing me to fuck them. I chose this Romanian.
Originally Posted by ITGuy55
[View Original Post]
So I guess I'm spoiled.
https://www.ladies.de/Sex-Anzeigen/H...-12351172.html
-
08-03-24 06:24 #26117Senior Member

Posts: 269She's also operating in the same area where she was busted in a prostitution sting not too long ago.
Originally Posted by ThickCock99
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-24 06:12 #26116Senior Member

Posts: 138IPA's Are Bad Mkay?
"Drink a half dozen I'll be winking at my cousin".
Originally Posted by ITGuy55
[View Original Post]
https://youtu.be/Yh1WqU4auD0?si=neH8ZGhtLKSMhxOa
-
08-03-24 01:36 #26115Senior Member

Posts: 140You're right. That's her.
Originally Posted by Tawayem
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-24 00:14 #26114Senior Member

Posts: 125I literally just LOL at this startling admission. This is why I love these forums. Stay safe, gentlemen.
Originally Posted by ITGuy55
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-24 00:13 #26113Senior Member

Posts: 170Agreed, if they had that much info on a dude they'd already have been at his door.
Originally Posted by Unassumed
[View Original Post]
Haven't got any lately, but it was VERY common after calling out some scammer off EB or hot.com or adultsearch.
Lou.
-
08-02-24 20:08 #26112Senior Member

Posts: 86I feel attacked LOL
I prob needed to hear that, I banged both. Not my proudest moments but 10% IPA's and having a crack ***** fetish can be a hell of a drug sometimes. I will make an attempt to do better.
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-24 18:19 #26111Senior Member

Posts: 304Also if I'm not wrong, second one is TML 8/1.
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-24 18:02 #26110Senior Member

Posts: 281https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/051351792349
Originally Posted by GWill34
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-24 15:48 #26109Senior Member

Posts: 171Don't worry about
I have gotten those texts before, I laugh at them, like seriously laugh at the, reply laughing and then send them a pic of my gun collection and asked them where they want to meet. Never hear anything after that.
Originally Posted by KillDatAss4479
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-24 09:26 #26108Senior Member

Posts: 129Don't worry about these threats. I have investigated around a dozen of these and half are from overseas (India, Nigeria) and the others are just punks looking for you to cave and send a few bucks.
Originally Posted by KillDatAss4479
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-24 09:22 #26107Senior Member

Posts: 1710Monger service message
So been seeing my regulars, reliable and getting by in this pathetic market. But I just have to point out that I looked at these two and saw positive reviews here on both. If you're a normal person, you want to steer very clear of these two. I couldn't believe how gross they were in person. The first one is haggard beyond belief and has bruises all over her neck and arms. She looks 120 years old. I RAN away. The second, which seemed impossible even though her pics are already very bad, was even worse! She's limping, talking insane shit and looked like a grandmother. Saying she's "blind" and out of her mind. Fat, room was a disaster. Also ran away never looking back.
Stick with girls that have at least some looks guys. Each to their own, but just giving a heads up to the normal out there that may think these are viable options. Not sure why anyone needs to go this low, but I would stay away.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...p/580132028844
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/823508797816
-
08-02-24 09:04 #26106Senior Member

Posts: 87FS w Nami?
I see on her ad it's 600 for VIP. Is that what you paid?
Originally Posted by Finley919
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-24 03:06 #26105Senior Member

Posts: 432Well, she ghosted me guys.
Originally Posted by TransAmGuy
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




