Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 391 to 405 of 2877
-
08-05-24 21:22 #2487Senior Member

Posts: 312I don't know the one your talking about off the top of my head but this one claims straight up Caucasian. Typically even white girls with a smidgen of Latina blood will claim it. Who knows maybe someone else remembers her.
Originally Posted by MoHoes
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-24 21:05 #2486Senior Member

Posts: 2147Hi Hoser, I haven't saw her since beginning of the year. The few times I saw her I always had a good time. Sad if she has hit bottom.
Originally Posted by HoserTwo
[View Original Post]
Stay safe,
PA.
-
08-05-24 19:17 #2485Senior Member

Posts: 142Brazilian?
Idk if you guys remember the cute brazilian girl that was around a couple years back. She worked at a dental office or some shit, said she was saving up money to open her own spot LOL.
She was pretty chill and then started doing blow then disappeared off face of the earth. Is this her? She had a very distinct face and this looks like her, would love to see her again if so: https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...3/384899728464.
-
08-04-24 22:08 #2484Senior Member

Posts: 304Alexis
Are you sure she is ok she looks a little messed up now, like she did a little something too much.
Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-24 21:02 #2483Senior Member

Posts: 2147Alexis
There are a couple Alexis. The one in the photos is real. She enjoys what she does and will take good care of you if you hit it off with her.
Originally Posted by DaddyMcFatty
[View Original Post]
Enjoy and stay safe.
PA.
-
08-01-24 15:22 #2482Senior Member

Posts: 312Nic3
It's difficult to find someone of decent quality in this trade.
Originally Posted by OtisHimeros
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-24 15:16 #2481Senior Member

Posts: 207Alexis Shelton BPT
She is fun. Bit talky. But once its on its on. Great GFE Skills. She has OF as well. I do not subscribe to any OF.
Originally Posted by DaddyMcFatty
[View Original Post]
Have fun and be nice and you'll be rewarded with a Great time.
Last week I Picked her up and spent two hours with her for two rounds at a local Motel.
She recently fell and had some Symptoms of a Concussion but her skills have not suffered.
Good Hunting.
After We ordered Chinese dumplings to go in Milford. Dumpling House had great food.
-
08-01-24 14:50 #2480Senior Member

Posts: 312Alexis
I did attempt to research Alexis but I found what I think are neg reviews of a different girl. If anybody knows this chick let me know. I'm trying to find something local that can be somewhat of a regular in the Stratford Milford Shelton area.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...s/186240894063
-
07-30-24 14:49 #2479Senior Member

Posts: 207Thick white redhead
Saw her in Milford last year. GFE was only lip kissing. LAckluster performance and at the time was bigger than in the pics. Good Hunting!
Originally Posted by Mike333
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-24 09:48 #2478Senior Member

Posts: 29Was around before like 6 + months ago
I remember seei g her posted like 6 + months ago in New Haven area. Can't remember the name she was using (maybe Cammie) and she was reviewed a few time with some good and some not so good.
-
07-29-24 12:14 #2477Regular Member

Posts: 20What's the deal with this one?
-
07-29-24 09:37 #2476Regular Member

Posts: 20What's the deal with this one?
-
07-28-24 13:25 #2475Senior Member

Posts: 886BBJ skills are prob the best I've ever seen.
Originally Posted by Djp2020
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-24 07:27 #2474Senior Member

Posts: 329Saw her in branford. She wanted 1. 5 for qv I was like hell no, but I liked her look. Got her to do a bbj instead for less. She said she usually doesn't get naked but did. Ok body, nice tits, sweet enough girl gave a good bbj. Said no CIM so I nut on her tits and she rubbed it on herself like she enjoyed it. Decent amt of rules, won't do FS for less than 1. 5. Hairy pussy. Give her a shot see if you vibe.
Originally Posted by Djp2020
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-24 13:40 #2473Senior Member

Posts: 1251Kellie
That's cougar4 u Jane's half-sis. Used to be very thin then went on vacation. Search Kellie in Eastern or Groton threads from a year ago or more back perhaps 5 years now.
Originally Posted by Djp2020
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






