Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 101 of 551 FirstFirst ... 51 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 8263
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6763

    Another vouch for Anya

    Reading that recent report about Anya was fantastic. While my experience was not nearly as salacious, it was a heck of a lot of fun. We want back to the LDA and agreed to 3/100. Once she started, I casually mentioned a certain portion of her lap dance felt really, really good. And she took that as her cue to start an insanely sensual HJ. It had been a while for me, so I didn't last long. She's really good at what she does, and I'll be back soon, looking to explore more on her menu.

  2. #6762

    Pandora's experience

    I went on a little adventure tonight and saw Jersi at Pandoras and she quoted me 700 for half and 1100 for an hour. I declined. Way too much for someone of her looks. Might be a go for others but another girl who was smoking hot named Daisha.

    ((idk how to spell it)) talked me up and we got a room for an hour and had some covered fun for 600. She really liked cupping my man jewels and she moaned really loud during play. She assured me it was fine but I couldn't help but look up and see a camera blinking in my face as I was doing the biz.

  3. #6761
    Quote Originally Posted by PRodick  [View Original Post]
    I just left seeing her. 30 minutes in the VIP. Dfk, fiv, BBBJ, bls, BBFS. I came in her mouth. Fucking hot woman.
    Hell yes! She will rock your world for $300.

  4. #6760
    Quote Originally Posted by OTownAmerica  [View Original Post]
    Many thanks to Putzy and Content22 for the assists. I was able to head to the club at the right time and met Monse. It took about 30 minutes of waiting while I watched the stage but I was motivated and only in town for a short amount of time. Had to turn away some pretty hott dancers. But holy shit was it worth the wait. Everything as expected in the other reviews but she treated me like I was her long lost lover. Exceeded expectation and you all have it good over here.
    I just left seeing her. 30 minutes in the VIP. Dfk, fiv, BBBJ, bls, BBFS. I came in her mouth. Fucking hot woman.

  5. #6759
    Quote Originally Posted by OTownAmerica  [View Original Post]
    Many thanks to Putzy and Content22 for the assists. I was able to head to the club at the right time and met Monse. It took about 30 minutes of waiting while I watched the stage but I was motivated and only in town for a short amount of time. Had to turn away some pretty hott dancers. But holy shit was it worth the wait. Everything as expected in the other reviews but she treated me like I was her long lost lover. Exceeded expectation and you all have it good over here.
    Minse is a freak.

  6. #6758

    Imho

    Quote Originally Posted by DamianDono  [View Original Post]
    I actually love this place when it's like Penthouse Forum. I love detailed descriptions of encounters. It makes me horny and has been the reason I go see some providers. It drives the biz and everyone wins here. Thanks for the report GP I may have to bang Anya later today. Any truth to her looking a bit like Jenna Haze? 🥰.
    Always thought she looked more like Deidre Holland.

  7. #6757
    Quote Originally Posted by DamianDono  [View Original Post]
    I actually love this place when it's like Penthouse Forum. I love detailed descriptions of encounters. It makes me horny and has been the reason I go see some providers. It drives the biz and everyone wins here. Thanks for the report GP I may have to bang Anya later today. Any truth to her looking a bit like Jenna Haze?.
    The dildo part is hot.

  8. #6756
    Quote Originally Posted by GolphPro  [View Original Post]
    We had a conversation as adults after having sex. She is a sex worker. This is a site that reviews sex workers.


    Take your condescending attitude back to the non pros section.

    Now I am going to hit a bucket of balls.
    I actually love this place when it's like Penthouse Forum. I love detailed descriptions of encounters. It makes me horny and has been the reason I go see some providers. It drives the biz and everyone wins here. Thanks for the report GP I may have to bang Anya later today. Any truth to her looking a bit like Jenna Haze? 🥰.

  9. #6755
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    IMHO. Pandora's is the best for sure during the day shift / early afternoon shifts.

    Kitten's might be second place although I rarely go; Pandora's has been very good to me, I don't like the area around Kittens.

    The New Sugar's is hit or miss. Unless I know Lola is there I won't go. Parking is a challenge compared to other clubs; reminds me of old Centerfolds.

    Playground (used to be Sands) is essentially a forgotten place. Deja Vu Clubs are Deja Vu Clubs. Dreamgirls (new Ricks) doesn't open until late afternoon and its essentially what Deja Vu was 15 years ago.
    Ty for the help!

    In case my company can't get me a flight to get there at day shift. Where is the best place at night?

  10. #6754
    Quote Originally Posted by AlanHeckle  [View Original Post]
    I assume most of them know about this site already but why on God's green earth would you mention it? And is this penthouse forum?
    We had a conversation as adults after having sex. She is a sex worker. This is a site that reviews sex workers.

    Take your condescending attitude back to the non pros section.

    Now I am going to hit a bucket of balls.

  11. #6753
    Quote Originally Posted by SRAdam1823  [View Original Post]
    Coming back to Seattle after about a year away.

    Is day shift still the best time to goto Pandora's?

    It was when I was there last.

    Any of the other local clubs with some fun dancers?
    Pandora Pandoras Pandoras.

    Love at Kittens.

    Lola at Sugars.

  12. #6752
    Quote Originally Posted by OTownAmerica  [View Original Post]
    Many thanks to Putzy and Content22 for the assists. I was able to head to the club at the right time and met Monse. It took about 30 minutes of waiting while I watched the stage but I was motivated and only in town for a short amount of time. Had to turn away some pretty hott dancers. But holy shit was it worth the wait. Everything as expected in the other reviews but she treated me like I was her long lost lover. Exceeded expectation and you all have it good over here.
    Welcome to the club!

    Did you get to bareback her?

  13. #6751

    Monse

    Many thanks to Putzy and Content22 for the assists. I was able to head to the club at the right time and met Monse. It took about 30 minutes of waiting while I watched the stage but I was motivated and only in town for a short amount of time. Had to turn away some pretty hott dancers. But holy shit was it worth the wait. Everything as expected in the other reviews but she treated me like I was her long lost lover. Exceeded expectation and you all have it good over here.

  14. #6750

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by SRAdam1823  [View Original Post]
    Coming back to Seattle after about a year away.

    Is day shift still the best time to goto Pandora's?

    It was when I was there last.

    Any of the other local clubs with some fun dancers?
    IMHO. Pandora's is the best for sure during the day shift / early afternoon shifts.

    Kitten's might be second place although I rarely go; Pandora's has been very good to me, I don't like the area around Kittens.

    The New Sugar's is hit or miss. Unless I know Lola is there I won't go. Parking is a challenge compared to other clubs; reminds me of old Centerfolds.

    Playground (used to be Sands) is essentially a forgotten place. Deja Vu Clubs are Deja Vu Clubs. Dreamgirls (new Ricks) doesn't open until late afternoon and its essentially what Deja Vu was 15 years ago.

  15. #6749

    Question

    Coming back to Seattle after about a year away.

    Is day shift still the best time to goto Pandora's?

    It was when I was there last.

    Any of the other local clubs with some fun dancers?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape