Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 8263
-
08-02-24 10:34 #6763Senior Member

Posts: 35Another vouch for Anya
Reading that recent report about Anya was fantastic. While my experience was not nearly as salacious, it was a heck of a lot of fun. We want back to the LDA and agreed to 3/100. Once she started, I casually mentioned a certain portion of her lap dance felt really, really good. And she took that as her cue to start an insanely sensual HJ. It had been a while for me, so I didn't last long. She's really good at what she does, and I'll be back soon, looking to explore more on her menu.
-
08-02-24 06:53 #6762Regular Member

Posts: 4Pandora's experience
I went on a little adventure tonight and saw Jersi at Pandoras and she quoted me 700 for half and 1100 for an hour. I declined. Way too much for someone of her looks. Might be a go for others but another girl who was smoking hot named Daisha.
((idk how to spell it)) talked me up and we got a room for an hour and had some covered fun for 600. She really liked cupping my man jewels and she moaned really loud during play. She assured me it was fine but I couldn't help but look up and see a camera blinking in my face as I was doing the biz.
-
08-01-24 18:30 #6761Senior Member

Posts: 984Hell yes! She will rock your world for $300.
Originally Posted by PRodick
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-24 17:48 #6760Senior Member

Posts: 175I just left seeing her. 30 minutes in the VIP. Dfk, fiv, BBBJ, bls, BBFS. I came in her mouth. Fucking hot woman.
Originally Posted by OTownAmerica
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-24 16:43 #6759Senior Member

Posts: 261Minse is a freak.
Originally Posted by OTownAmerica
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-24 15:55 #6758Senior Member

Posts: 443Imho
Always thought she looked more like Deidre Holland.
Originally Posted by DamianDono
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-24 13:36 #6757Senior Member

Posts: 653The dildo part is hot.
Originally Posted by DamianDono
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-24 12:41 #6756Senior Member

Posts: 271I actually love this place when it's like Penthouse Forum. I love detailed descriptions of encounters. It makes me horny and has been the reason I go see some providers. It drives the biz and everyone wins here. Thanks for the report GP I may have to bang Anya later today. Any truth to her looking a bit like Jenna Haze? 🥰.
Originally Posted by GolphPro
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-24 12:24 #6755Regular Member

Posts: 7Ty for the help!
Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn
[View Original Post]
In case my company can't get me a flight to get there at day shift. Where is the best place at night?
-
08-01-24 12:22 #6754Senior Member

Posts: 270We had a conversation as adults after having sex. She is a sex worker. This is a site that reviews sex workers.
Originally Posted by AlanHeckle
[View Original Post]
Take your condescending attitude back to the non pros section.
Now I am going to hit a bucket of balls.
-
08-01-24 12:15 #6753Senior Member

Posts: 653Pandora Pandoras Pandoras.
Originally Posted by SRAdam1823
[View Original Post]
Love at Kittens.
Lola at Sugars.
-
08-01-24 12:13 #6752Senior Member

Posts: 653Welcome to the club!
Originally Posted by OTownAmerica
[View Original Post]
Did you get to bareback her?
-
08-01-24 11:36 #6751Senior Member

Posts: 43Monse
Many thanks to Putzy and Content22 for the assists. I was able to head to the club at the right time and met Monse. It took about 30 minutes of waiting while I watched the stage but I was motivated and only in town for a short amount of time. Had to turn away some pretty hott dancers. But holy shit was it worth the wait. Everything as expected in the other reviews but she treated me like I was her long lost lover. Exceeded expectation and you all have it good over here.
-
08-01-24 09:52 #6750Senior Member

Posts: 443Yes
IMHO. Pandora's is the best for sure during the day shift / early afternoon shifts.
Originally Posted by SRAdam1823
[View Original Post]
Kitten's might be second place although I rarely go; Pandora's has been very good to me, I don't like the area around Kittens.
The New Sugar's is hit or miss. Unless I know Lola is there I won't go. Parking is a challenge compared to other clubs; reminds me of old Centerfolds.
Playground (used to be Sands) is essentially a forgotten place. Deja Vu Clubs are Deja Vu Clubs. Dreamgirls (new Ricks) doesn't open until late afternoon and its essentially what Deja Vu was 15 years ago.
-
07-31-24 22:57 #6749Regular Member

Posts: 7Question
Coming back to Seattle after about a year away.
Is day shift still the best time to goto Pandora's?
It was when I was there last.
Any of the other local clubs with some fun dancers?










Reply With Quote





