Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #57131

    Han Massage Tyrone

    I've been here several times now. All the girls give good massage and YMMV after the flip. I've always left happy. New girl is Tiffany. She is younger and prettier than the others (30 ish). Professional level massage. Maybe the best I've ever had. Lots of fun after the flip. She leaves after the 15, so if you want to see her you've got a little time left. Best way to get the girl you want is to call or text and make an appointment.

  2. #57130

    Young and Petite Anna at MS-SS?

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvitAtl  [View Original Post]
    Recently met Cici. Aka the new girl. Others here have described her as young and petite. I'm not sure I'd describe her that way.

    Massage was standard, finish was a little uncomfortable. Wish I could find someone who is truly young and petite.
    What about "Anna" (former ML) who occasionally works part-time at MS-SS?

    I believe she is <5-2, <105 lbs and <30 ?

  3. #57129

    Shining on Braselton

    Does anyone have any intel??

  4. #57128

    Cici Massage Spring Sandy Springs

    Recently met Cici. Aka the new girl.

    Others here have described her as young and petite. I'm not sure I'd describe her that way.

    Massage was standard, finish was a little uncomfortable.

    Wish I could find someone who is truly young and petite.

  5. #57127
    Quote Originally Posted by JBalmain  [View Original Post]
    SHE HAS A FAKE LEG MAN. Don't FORGET THAT PART.
    You might be referring to Delia. She's the one with prosthetic legs. I've seen Harper twice, once was doubles session with Delia.

  6. #57126

    She's probably a pushover

    Quote Originally Posted by JBalmain  [View Original Post]
    SHE HAS A FAKE LEG MAN. Don't FORGET THAT PART.
    At the very least, she's only got one foot in when she stands on business.

  7. #57125

    Harper

    Quote Originally Posted by DawgsB2B  [View Original Post]
    Nice petite figure with after-market C's. As wild and naughty as you and your wallet want her to be.
    SHE HAS A FAKE LEG MAN. Don't FORGET THAT PART.

  8. #57124

    Yes, Harper is the former cheerleader

    Quote Originally Posted by MunchMacoochie  [View Original Post]
    The one that advertises as a former cheerleader?
    Nice petite figure with after-market C's. As wild and naughty as you and your wallet want her to be.

  9. #57123
    Quote Originally Posted by RedneckStud  [View Original Post]
    I'm not surprised as it was a very open, high profile location. I know way too many people that work in that area.
    Drove by there this morning. Even the sign outside is no longer there. What will become of Grace?

  10. #57122

    Royal Spa Oakcliff

    Is this place still open? Other sites indicate it is but nowhere to be found on GMaps.

  11. #57121
    Quote Originally Posted by CVilleCurious  [View Original Post]
    Decided to pop by Yuki yesterday. Pulled into QT to hit the ATM and noticed the place looked shuttered. Google now says Permanently Closed. That sucks.
    I'm not surprised as it was a very open, high profile location. I know way too many people that work in that area.

  12. #57120

    Name

    Quote Originally Posted by SuppaMan  [View Original Post]
    May:

    ...
    Lotus:

    Got GILF, L2. 90 minutes. 9+. 6.

    ...
    Message me her name please.

  13. #57119

    Duluth roundup

    May:

    Good and strong massage with back walking! Gave 2 tries, both times legit. Hoping for luck when towel was off back, but I was wrong.

    Lotus:

    Got GILF, L2. 90 minutes. 9+. 6.

    New Life:

    Young and pretty therapist called Ling but legit, was not even massaging Glutes until I asked for it. Strong hands and good massage!

  14. #57118

    Ivy

    Quote Originally Posted by NYCLuvr  [View Original Post]
    Ivy massage on Cheshire Bridge Rd is probably your best bet. "Younger" ladies and very friendly service. Enjoy!
    I have been ivy last week and seen Dani. She is young and slim girl.

    She nice and friendly after paid. 30 mins massage 0. 6 and whole naked + MT L1 1. 0 (did I paid too much?

    Also if you want little mature woman go to heavenly feel.

  15. #57117

    Buckhead

    Quote Originally Posted by TampaBoobLover  [View Original Post]
    I'm coming to town for business and am looking for somewhere with a legit 60-minute massage with an L1 finish from a cute girl. Any good options near buckhead? I'm seeing lots of reports on full-service but not what I'm looking for. Most of the ads I see are for far away too. Would love any help. I'll have a rental car so I can drive out a bit, just not trying to drive an hour or so to roll the dice.
    Ivy massage on Cheshire Bridge Rd is probably your best bet. "Younger" ladies and very friendly service. Enjoy!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape