Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,811 to 3,825 of 59496
-
07-31-24 09:12 #55686Regular Member

Posts: 18Yuki No More
Decided to pop by Yuki yesterday. Pulled into QT to hit the ATM and noticed the place looked shuttered. Google now says Permanently Closed. That sucks.
-
07-30-24 14:13 #55685Senior Member

Posts: 37Been Out the game for a little bit.
Any spots offer FS around Alpheretta / roswell area?
-
07-29-24 21:18 #55684Senior Member

Posts: 4061No this was Healthy Massage in Vinings off Cumberland Par. This place is long gone. Wish it was still around though.
Originally Posted by ABigBull71
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-24 18:51 #55683Senior Member

Posts: 352Re
Very unlikely you will ever get GFE at a camp on your first several visits, or ever. You can hit a KAMP and score, but GFE? I doubt it. Your chances are better with a $300+ escort or if you're feeling lucky, a junkie.
Originally Posted by MelvinMiller92
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-24 17:27 #55682Senior Member

Posts: 49Birthday Help
My birthday is coming up and I'm looking through have a great time I been to Tplus, Seven, and Essence. I'm looking for everything the offer plus more. I really want GFE anyone have any recommendations I'm willing to spend $$.
-
07-29-24 15:44 #55681Senior Member

Posts: 108If this is the Harper in Roswell. I also only got BBBJ with her. About 1 yr ago. Think it was $$$ total. She does FS now? How much?
Originally Posted by SeekingHead
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-24 12:01 #55680Senior Member

Posts: 691Fellas,
That is some good info, please move this harper discussion back to the Non-AMP forum not here.
Originally Posted by MunchMacoochie
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-24 11:10 #55679Senior Member

Posts: 297Roswell
The one that advertises as a former cheerleader?
Originally Posted by SeekingHead
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-24 09:17 #55678Senior Member

Posts: 579There is a report in the non-masssage parlor sub which indicates it is Shanna, I've never pushed for FS from Harper, I've only received BBBJ's to completion with her.
Originally Posted by DawgsB2B
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-24 22:48 #55677Senior Member

Posts: 225Harper & Shanna
I'm not sure if this Shanna is the fairly well known provider that is in Vinings. Having seen both, the photos Shanna posts in her solo ads are real, but the ones in the 4-hand ad are neither Harper nor Shanna, except the first photo is Harper. One time I was pushing Harper to see what her limits were (there aren't really any) and she said $1 k for FS.
Originally Posted by SeekingHead
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-24 22:30 #55676Senior Member

Posts: 225Top Line-up
There really wasn't any 'line-up' or bevy of ladies from which to choose. I only saw the one that did my massage, and she was probably 5/10 in the looks dept and 6/10 on the HE.
Originally Posted by KC1985
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-24 17:58 #55675Senior Member

Posts: 198Healthy in Dalton?
Is the place in Dalton? Who owns it now? Anyone seen if going farther outside the loop has benefits?
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-24 14:10 #55674Senior Member

Posts: 579How much do you want to spend? Harper is doing duo's with Shanna, both are two of the better providers in the area & I know Harper offers upgrades.
Originally Posted by Red85
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-24 05:56 #55673Senior Member

Posts: 47Lydia
Has anyone seen Lydia since she left Star (before it closed)? I know she left Roswell, but came back a few times. I saw her several times when she came back. But have lost her #. Always a good time. PM is fine if you have any info. Thanks in advance.
-
07-27-24 13:04 #55672Banned Member

Posts: 129Only two girls working on a weekend afternoon. I saw MeMe, older Chinese woman. Never saw the other but was told she didn't speak English.
Originally Posted by KC1985
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






