Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Asian ads

+ Add Report
Page 73 of 145 FirstFirst ... 23 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 123 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 2169
This blog is moderated by See200
  1. #1089

    Kiss TOS

    Pics were relatively accurate. I thought she looked better than the pics honestly. Out of the TOS lineup I've seen so far, she's probably my favorite with Suzie coming close behind. All the things I've mentioned in my previous posts about TOS and she went the extra mile for me IMO. Can't complain and would probably rebook if schedule / budget allows.

  2. #1088
    Quote Originally Posted by FoxIndc  [View Original Post]
    Okay, but this is the standard screen process for these K orgs and C / J orgs. I guess TOS also needs a screen.
    Bit the bullet and sent a close enough pic after scrubbing metadata from it. Now they want to meet first before booking. Still sounds a bit sketch.

  3. #1087
    Quote Originally Posted by FoxIndc  [View Original Post]
    Lulu, one of my ATF, came to Raleigh and she told me last night that no one knows she is in Raleigh and asked me if I know how to let mongers know she came back to work, I really want to help her but I don't know which THREAD to post this info, I hope I'm not mistaken.

    Lulu is a very sweet girl, TRUE SPINNER, I saw her many times in the DMV area and she has many excellent reviews on another site. You can check their website and her review I'd posted there.

    Here is the website, https://sweatgirlsclub.com/ I checked their website, and there are 3 girls on the site, Lulu told me that all 3 girls are available now.

    Mary (Cojr) has stellar reviews in NYC as well.

    Jojo is a new girl, I never see her before but Lulu told me Jojo is her friend so I guess her service is good too.

    Anyway, have fun guys, you won't be disappointed!
    Good find. Not even on rentry site yet. Good to know we have more options. I remember my prime time going to nova for business and hitting up these type of agencies. Never go wrong. Especially the k-agency.

  4. #1086
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyMooch  [View Original Post]
    Tried setting something up but they wanted a pic of my I'd. No thanks.
    Haven't use this particular agency. But familiar with the process when I was traveling to NOVA. But guys this is standard when using these Asian agency. These are not your low end hotel girls. Go to places like DMV, NYC or Cali. Same thing. But once you build a report, you can use them as reference. They are all under the same umbrella.

  5. #1085
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyMooch  [View Original Post]
    Tried setting something up but they wanted a pic of my I'd. No thanks.
    Okay, but this is the standard screen process for these K orgs and C / J orgs. I guess TOS also needs a screen.

  6. #1084
    Quote Originally Posted by FoxIndc  [View Original Post]
    Lulu, one of my ATF, came to Raleigh and she told me last night that no one knows she is in Raleigh and asked me if I know how to let mongers know she came back to work, I really want to help her but I don't know which THREAD to post this info, I hope I'm not mistaken.

    Lulu is a very sweet girl, TRUE SPINNER, I saw her many times in the DMV area and she has many excellent reviews on another site. You can check their website and her review I'd posted there.

    Here is the website, https://sweatgirlsclub.com/ I checked their website, and there are 3 girls on the site, Lulu told me that all 3 girls are available now.

    Mary (Cojr) has stellar reviews in NYC as well.

    Jojo is a new girl, I never see her before but Lulu told me Jojo is her friend so I guess her service is good too.

    Anyway, have fun guys, you won't be disappointed!
    Tried setting something up but they wanted a pic of my I'd. No thanks.

  7. #1083

    More details

    Quote Originally Posted by FoxIndc  [View Original Post]
    Lulu, one of my ATF, came to Raleigh and she told me last night that no one knows she is in Raleigh and asked me if I know how to let mongers know she came back to work, I really want to help her but I don't know which THREAD to post this info, I hope I'm not mistaken.

    Lulu is a very sweet girl, TRUE SPINNER, I saw her many times in the DMV area and she has many excellent reviews on another site. You can check their website and her review I'd posted there.

    Here is the website, https://sweatgirlsclub.com/ I checked their website, and there are 3 girls on the site, Lulu told me that all 3 girls are available now.

    Mary (Cojr) has stellar reviews in NYC as well.

    Jojo is a new girl, I never see her before but Lulu told me Jojo is her friend so I guess her service is good too.

    Anyway, have fun guys, you won't be disappointed!
    What's on the menu? BBFS? What are the rates? Thanks!

  8. #1082

    Keep us Posted

    Quote Originally Posted by Hummer5205  [View Original Post]
    Text: "3 flavors launched in Morrisville new house age 22-25, ready to have fun? ".

    Xxx-xxx-9789. Anyone try it out yet? I will probably hit this week unless I see a bad report.
    I'm interested to hear to I've seen the add a few times now.

  9. #1081

    SweatGirls

    Lulu, one of my ATF, came to Raleigh and she told me last night that no one knows she is in Raleigh and asked me if I know how to let mongers know she came back to work, I really want to help her but I don't know which THREAD to post this info, I hope I'm not mistaken.

    Lulu is a very sweet girl, TRUE SPINNER, I saw her many times in the DMV area and she has many excellent reviews on another site. You can check their website and her review I'd posted there.

    Here is the website, https://sweatgirlsclub.com/ I checked their website, and there are 3 girls on the site, Lulu told me that all 3 girls are available now.

    Mary (Cojr) has stellar reviews in NYC as well.

    Jojo is a new girl, I never see her before but Lulu told me Jojo is her friend so I guess her service is good too.

    Anyway, have fun guys, you won't be disappointed!

  10. #1080

    Anyone tried this one yet? Xxx-xxx-9789

    Text: "3 flavors launched in Morrisville new house age 22-25, ready to have fun? ".

    Xxx-xxx-9789. Anyone try it out yet? I will probably hit this week unless I see a bad report.

  11. #1079
    Quote Originally Posted by Pgbush  [View Original Post]
    Did you ever get rebooked with Yanni?
    Haven't tried tbh. Just been busy.

  12. #1078

    Rebooked?

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyMooch  [View Original Post]
    Had an appt booked with Yanni today and got a message back that she wasnt taking bookings because she "lost a tooth".
    Did you ever get rebooked with Yanni?

  13. #1077
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterT69  [View Original Post]
    The news article said NW Raleigh, which is usually around the Crabtree area, or towards Brier Creek. In the video, they showed Mount Moran, which is NE Raleigh. They described that house pretty much exactly.
    Glad I never went there and I hope anyone who did used a burner phone / app. A great reminder to do so. For something as serious as they're claiming, I'd not want my number in authorities hands.

  14. #1076
    Quote Originally Posted by Emeralddragon6  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see this? Curious if it's been somewhere that's been posted.

    https://www.wral.com/story/warrant-v...eigh/21550509/
    That explains why the house was shut down and moved.

  15. #1075
    Had an appt booked with Yanni today and got a message back that she wasnt taking bookings because she "lost a tooth".

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape