Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 105 of 1112 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 155 205 605 1105 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 16676
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15116
    Quote Originally Posted by IronMan2019  [View Original Post]
    This one obviously looks TGTBT. She's posted both in Madison and the Dells. Any reports on her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...n/712671631660

    I M.
    Here's everything you need to know from her listing:

    ✨Deposit mandatory for new clients✨.

  2. #15115
    Regular Member


    Posts: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by IronMan2019  [View Original Post]
    This one obviously looks TGTBT. She's posted both in Madison and the Dells. Any reports on her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...n/712671631660

    I M.
    She asks for deposit (mandatory). I think someone reported her as a scam. She has one or two positive ones here but we all think they are fake to lure in another deposit. Just say no to the deposit and keep searching.

  3. #15114

    No Name

    This one obviously looks TGTBT. She's posted both in Madison and the Dells. Any reports on her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...n/712671631660

    I M.

  4. #15113
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunoMadison  [View Original Post]
    This one is back in the area again. Thought what the heck. Ad says 35 and I already know that was a lie. Door opened and 1) weight was definitely gained 2) I'm guessing 55-57 as she has aged and not in a good way. I "accidentally" left donation in truck and had to go get it. Just my opinion but I would avoid.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...s/012989063955
    Too bad, she was my last STG girl. I gave her a good review. I think you're over-aging by 10 years though.

  5. #15112

    April

    Quote Originally Posted by BrunoMadison  [View Original Post]
    This one is back in the area again. Thought what the heck. Ad says 35 and I already know that was a lie. Door opened and 1) weight was definitely gained 2) I'm guessing 55-57 as she has aged and not in a good way. I "accidentally" left donation in truck and had to go get it. Just my opinion but I would avoid.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...s/012989063955
    That's a shame. She goes by April, and she has good word of mouth on here from only a couple years back if you search her name in this thread. Guess she's well past her prime now. I haven't seen her and can't add more than that.

  6. #15111

    I'd avoid

    This one is back in the area again. Thought what the heck. Ad says 35 and I already know that was a lie. Door opened and 1) weight was definitely gained 2) I'm guessing 55-57 as she has aged and not in a good way. I "accidentally" left donation in truck and had to go get it. Just my opinion but I would avoid.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...s/012989063955

  7. #15110
    Quote Originally Posted by SandFourMan  [View Original Post]
    Old tasha still out here talked to her on the north side didn't partake but just chatted, apparently snorting heroin these days don't know how long she will be around doing that. Busy with work haven't even looked at skip. Might buy some kinda small camera for my glasses and get some footage of the midwest escapedes. Till I find that probs won't be seeing anyone. Just thought I share tasha status update.
    "Old" Tasha, when related to the business, pretty much nails it. I've never seen her, but used to have some communication with her back in the Quest chat line days. And that's over 20 years ago!

  8. #15109

    Tasha

    Old tasha still out here talked to her on the north side didn't partake but just chatted, apparently snorting heroin these days don't know how long she will be around doing that. Busy with work haven't even looked at skip. Might buy some kinda small camera for my glasses and get some footage of the midwest escapedes. Till I find that probs won't be seeing anyone. Just thought I share tasha status update.

  9. #15108

    Let us know

    Quote Originally Posted by HeGetsAround  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have info on this one? She seems legit when texting, but we all know how that can go. Might toftt but wondering if there's any news out there about her:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...e/320759442360
    Let us know how it goes.

  10. #15107

    Might TOFTT

    Does anyone have info on this one? She seems legit when texting, but we all know how that can go. Might toftt but wondering if there's any news out there about her:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...e/320759442360

  11. #15106

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by DionysusII  [View Original Post]
    Ripped me off, took cash from me, went to the hotel to get a room and dissapeared. Pics match the face.
    Good info!

  12. #15105
    Quote Originally Posted by EddieLee  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/477031556008

    Is this one legit? Any experiences? Thanks!
    Ripped me off, took cash from me, went to the hotel to get a room and dissapeared. Pics match the face.

  13. #15104

    Has anyone tried Melony?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/477031556008

    Is this one legit? Any experiences? Thanks!

  14. #15103
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteTail2424  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had the experience before? Appreciate any intel as she looks interesting. Thinking of giving her a try, but thought might check to see any background information that fellow mongers might provide.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/394451801936
    Whoever is behind this ad is probably going to try to talk you into video chat and pay upfront. I have not met the person in the pictures but she does look good.

    TGTBT?

  15. #15102

    Report card?

    Anyone had the experience before? Appreciate any intel as she looks interesting. Thinking of giving her a try, but thought might check to see any background information that fellow mongers might provide.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/394451801936

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape