LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 102 of 552 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 152 202 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 8271
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6756
    Quote Originally Posted by GolphPro  [View Original Post]
    We had a conversation as adults after having sex. She is a sex worker. This is a site that reviews sex workers.


    Take your condescending attitude back to the non pros section.

    Now I am going to hit a bucket of balls.
    I actually love this place when it's like Penthouse Forum. I love detailed descriptions of encounters. It makes me horny and has been the reason I go see some providers. It drives the biz and everyone wins here. Thanks for the report GP I may have to bang Anya later today. Any truth to her looking a bit like Jenna Haze? 🥰.

  2. #6755
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    IMHO. Pandora's is the best for sure during the day shift / early afternoon shifts.

    Kitten's might be second place although I rarely go; Pandora's has been very good to me, I don't like the area around Kittens.

    The New Sugar's is hit or miss. Unless I know Lola is there I won't go. Parking is a challenge compared to other clubs; reminds me of old Centerfolds.

    Playground (used to be Sands) is essentially a forgotten place. Deja Vu Clubs are Deja Vu Clubs. Dreamgirls (new Ricks) doesn't open until late afternoon and its essentially what Deja Vu was 15 years ago.
    Ty for the help!

    In case my company can't get me a flight to get there at day shift. Where is the best place at night?

  3. #6754
    Quote Originally Posted by AlanHeckle  [View Original Post]
    I assume most of them know about this site already but why on God's green earth would you mention it? And is this penthouse forum?
    We had a conversation as adults after having sex. She is a sex worker. This is a site that reviews sex workers.

    Take your condescending attitude back to the non pros section.

    Now I am going to hit a bucket of balls.

  4. #6753
    Quote Originally Posted by SRAdam1823  [View Original Post]
    Coming back to Seattle after about a year away.

    Is day shift still the best time to goto Pandora's?

    It was when I was there last.

    Any of the other local clubs with some fun dancers?
    Pandora Pandoras Pandoras.

    Love at Kittens.

    Lola at Sugars.

  5. #6752
    Quote Originally Posted by OTownAmerica  [View Original Post]
    Many thanks to Putzy and Content22 for the assists. I was able to head to the club at the right time and met Monse. It took about 30 minutes of waiting while I watched the stage but I was motivated and only in town for a short amount of time. Had to turn away some pretty hott dancers. But holy shit was it worth the wait. Everything as expected in the other reviews but she treated me like I was her long lost lover. Exceeded expectation and you all have it good over here.
    Welcome to the club!

    Did you get to bareback her?

  6. #6751

    Monse

    Many thanks to Putzy and Content22 for the assists. I was able to head to the club at the right time and met Monse. It took about 30 minutes of waiting while I watched the stage but I was motivated and only in town for a short amount of time. Had to turn away some pretty hott dancers. But holy shit was it worth the wait. Everything as expected in the other reviews but she treated me like I was her long lost lover. Exceeded expectation and you all have it good over here.

  7. #6750

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by SRAdam1823  [View Original Post]
    Coming back to Seattle after about a year away.

    Is day shift still the best time to goto Pandora's?

    It was when I was there last.

    Any of the other local clubs with some fun dancers?
    IMHO. Pandora's is the best for sure during the day shift / early afternoon shifts.

    Kitten's might be second place although I rarely go; Pandora's has been very good to me, I don't like the area around Kittens.

    The New Sugar's is hit or miss. Unless I know Lola is there I won't go. Parking is a challenge compared to other clubs; reminds me of old Centerfolds.

    Playground (used to be Sands) is essentially a forgotten place. Deja Vu Clubs are Deja Vu Clubs. Dreamgirls (new Ricks) doesn't open until late afternoon and its essentially what Deja Vu was 15 years ago.

  8. #6749

    Question

    Coming back to Seattle after about a year away.

    Is day shift still the best time to goto Pandora's?

    It was when I was there last.

    Any of the other local clubs with some fun dancers?

  9. #6748
    Quote Originally Posted by GolphPro  [View Original Post]
    I went into Pandoras. I was really lucky to meet Anya.

    We did a couple dances and the back. She had me at attention but we needed more privacy.

    Booked a 30 minute room.

    She is amazing and sensual. I was freshly showered. She declined a why type of BJ. She said she doest do that in the club.

    She pro ended for a lubed up HJ. Then covered me up a d slowly lowered herself on me. I slid in easily. She grip ded on me as she moaned and kissed my neck. God I wanted to bareback her. She declined. I started to go limp. No problem. She pulled off the cover. Started a nice HJ. I played with her pussy. She asked if I wanted to fuck her with a dildo. Oh god yes. She hopped up, dressed, left and came back with a bag. In it was a dildo. Back to hand job. Playing with pussy. Then she sat on this huge dildo.

    I started fuckinv her with it as she perked me of. (telling me to fill her pussy with my cum?) dirty talk of course. When one and hard, she covered me up. Hopped on in rcg a d rode me until I came. (Soon after).

    Worth it. I mentioned this site. She said she checks it daily. She me tinned a former client t that post stuff here that she doesn't do.

    I don't know what is true. I do know I had a great time even tho she doest offer BBBJ and BBFS.
    I assume most of them know about this site already but why on God's green earth would you mention it? And is this penthouse forum?

  10. #6747
    Quote Originally Posted by GolphPro  [View Original Post]
    I went into Pandoras. I was really lucky to meet Anya.

    We did a couple dances and the back. She had me at attention but we needed more privacy.

    Booked a 30 minute room.

    She is amazing and sensual. I was freshly showered. She declined a why type of BJ. She said she doest do that in the club.

    She pro ended for a lubed up HJ. Then covered me up a d slowly lowered herself on me. I slid in easily. She grip ded on me as she moaned and kissed my neck. God I wanted to bareback her. She declined. I started to go limp. No problem. She pulled off the cover. Started a nice HJ. I played with her pussy. She asked if I wanted to fuck her with a dildo. Oh god yes. She hopped up, dressed, left and came back with a bag. In it was a dildo. Back to hand job. Playing with pussy. Then she sat on this huge dildo.

    I started fuckinv her with it as she perked me of. (telling me to fill her pussy with my cum?) dirty talk of course. When one and hard, she covered me up. Hopped on in rcg a d rode me until I came. (Soon after).

    Worth it. I mentioned this site. She said she checks it daily. She me tinned a former client t that post stuff here that she doesn't do.

    I don't know what is true. I do know I had a great time even tho she doest offer BBBJ and BBFS.
    Almost all the dancers read this site daily.

  11. #6746

    Anya

    I went into Pandoras. I was really lucky to meet Anya.

    We did a couple dances and the back. She had me at attention but we needed more privacy.

    Booked a 30 minute room.

    She is amazing and sensual. I was freshly showered. She declined a why type of BJ. She said she doest do that in the club.

    She pro ended for a lubed up HJ. Then covered me up a d slowly lowered herself on me. I slid in easily. She grip ded on me as she moaned and kissed my neck. God I wanted to bareback her. She declined. I started to go limp. No problem. She pulled off the cover. Started a nice HJ. I played with her pussy. She asked if I wanted to fuck her with a dildo. Oh god yes. She hopped up, dressed, left and came back with a bag. In it was a dildo. Back to hand job. Playing with pussy. Then she sat on this huge dildo.

    I started fuckinv her with it as she perked me of. (telling me to fill her pussy with my cum?) dirty talk of course. When one and hard, she covered me up. Hopped on in rcg a d rode me until I came. (Soon after).

    Worth it. I mentioned this site. She said she checks it daily. She me tinned a former client t that post stuff here that she doesn't do.

    I don't know what is true. I do know I had a great time even tho she doest offer BBBJ and BBFS.

  12. #6745
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkieMark80  [View Original Post]
    Is love African American? I called sugars and they said they texted her but she wasn't working there, but I saw a love working at kittens but not sure who the love talked about on this forum looks like.
    That is the same Love. She has been around for a while. Every one in a while she is on 99 or stg.

  13. #6744
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbctbc3  [View Original Post]
    Is Diamond on Insta? This is not the first time I have seen a glowing review of her and her dirty talk. I just love a stripper who talks dirty. I'd probably be out in less than 20 .

    Thanks for the review.
    She does not have a dancer profile on social media.

    She does have a civi profile but I won't share that.

  14. #6743

    Ooops, I meant Destiny, not Desiree. Stupid autocorrect

    Quote Originally Posted by BeaverTamer  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by Kittens around 2:00 today. Desiree sat next to me and immediately grabbed by crotch. She's a little heavier than my preference but I let my hands roam and she got the hint and we went back to the couches for a dance. Within seconds, she pulled her panties aside and allowed FIV. She offered $$ for CBJ and $$$ for CFS. I took her up on it. She gave it a good effort but at my age, there's no way I'm getting the job done in 3-4 songs with a condom on. She wanted another $ to continue and I declined. She gave me her number as she does provide services outside the club. It was fun but ultimately I wasn't able to get there.
    I just realized that autocorrect totally screwed this post. I meant Destiny, not Desiree. Sorry for the confusion.

  15. #6742

    Desiree at Kittens

    Stopped by Kittens around 2:00 today. Desiree sat next to me and immediately grabbed by crotch. She's a little heavier than my preference but I let my hands roam and she got the hint and we went back to the couches for a dance. Within seconds, she pulled her panties aside and allowed FIV. She offered $$ for CBJ and $$$ for CFS. I took her up on it. She gave it a good effort but at my age, there's no way I'm getting the job done in 3-4 songs with a condom on. She wanted another $ to continue and I declined. She gave me her number as she does provide services outside the club. It was fun but ultimately I wasn't able to get there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape