Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,086 to 2,100 of 24707
-
07-30-24 23:23 #22622Senior Member

Posts: 158Jenny quit BJs several years ago. Too far for me to drive just for a handshake. When she was doing BBBJ, she was very good.
Originally Posted by Stlconnoisseur
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-24 17:05 #22621Senior Member

Posts: 92I usually just give a lump sum at the start to the masseuse that comes in, usually in the $160 to $180 range.
Originally Posted by Lefty22
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-24 16:34 #22620Senior Member

Posts: 63Tokyo
Jburrows, can't thank you enough. I got to see Yoko before she left. Good Lord, what a ride.
I've never been to an Asian spa before, but I'll be going back to Tokyo. The mommason introduced me to a couple other girls, and they were attractive as well.
My question is, how much, or do you, tip after the "massage".
-
07-30-24 16:11 #22619Senior Member

Posts: 203RE: Jenny
YMMV. I doubt I am only one so assume it is based on race, age, marital status, size or how long you have been client. Sadly her boobs are deflated / saggy as result of weight loss.
Originally Posted by Rickstr352
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-24 15:38 #22618Senior Member

Posts: 412Jen does oral finish? News to me but I haven seen her for a year or so. Her new pics looks like she lost her boobs!
Originally Posted by Stlconnoisseur
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-24 15:37 #22617Senior Member

Posts: 412To my knowledge, no.
Originally Posted by Zorney99
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-24 15:23 #22616Senior Member

Posts: 852Maybe I'm mistaken, but haven't others posted that she's only providing hand job finishes now?
Originally Posted by Stlconnoisseur
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-24 15:14 #22615Senior Member

Posts: 203RE: Please?
Jenny in St. Charles (314-683-xxxx).
Originally Posted by Parboil
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-24 10:36 #22614Senior Member

Posts: 249Do you know if sexy Sarah ever dies incall? Her ad says outcall only right now.
Originally Posted by Rickstr352
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-24 00:00 #22613Senior Member

Posts: 412Try sexy Sarah on RR. She offers oral upgrade for 1.
Originally Posted by Parboil
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-24 21:03 #22612Senior Member

Posts: 247She is listed on Eros.
Originally Posted by CoMoTgr
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-24 20:15 #22611Senior Member

Posts: 239Asian Megan
Has Asian Megan retired? I have not seen any postings for her in some time.
-
07-29-24 15:31 #22610Senior Member

Posts: 174Please?
Dudes, please, if you know a provider that gives a good FBSM with oral finish, hit me up. I was away from the hobby, and thus had to make this relatively new account but I contributed for decades.
-
07-29-24 13:33 #22609Senior Member

Posts: 510I used to live in the NW suburbs of Chicago. Very occasionally an AMP would get a latina.
Originally Posted by Prof30
[View Original Post]
Maybe in Chicago itself you get latinas and Euro babes. But the Euro spas in the suburbs were always legit.
Now, Chicago does have some very prime Korean places, but they tend to be hard to get access to, and I never tried, as their location in the city was rather inconvenient for me.
No idea if that recently changed, or if the sketchier areas of the city have latina spas.
-
07-29-24 13:27 #22608Senior Member

Posts: 510I meant the attractiveness of the lady he described. What I have seen there is always 50+ women who look their age.
Originally Posted by LamarBrooks
[View Original Post]
The TS, massage, and all else is usually quite good.
But I have never seen a lady there I would say is even close to pretty there. 25 years ago, sure. Not today, though.











Reply With Quote




