Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22618
    Quote Originally Posted by Stlconnoisseur  [View Original Post]
    Jenny in St. Charles (314-683-xxxx).
    Jen does oral finish? News to me but I haven seen her for a year or so. Her new pics looks like she lost her boobs!

  2. #22617
    Quote Originally Posted by Zorney99  [View Original Post]
    Do you know if sexy Sarah ever dies incall? Her ad says outcall only right now.
    To my knowledge, no.

  3. #22616
    Quote Originally Posted by Stlconnoisseur  [View Original Post]
    Jenny in St. Charles (314-683-xxxx).
    Maybe I'm mistaken, but haven't others posted that she's only providing hand job finishes now?

  4. #22615

    RE: Please?

    Quote Originally Posted by Parboil  [View Original Post]
    Dudes, please, if you know a provider that gives a good FBSM with oral finish, hit me up. I was away from the hobby, and thus had to make this relatively new account but I contributed for decades.
    Jenny in St. Charles (314-683-xxxx).

  5. #22614
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickstr352  [View Original Post]
    Try sexy Sarah on RR. She offers oral upgrade for 1.
    Do you know if sexy Sarah ever dies incall? Her ad says outcall only right now.

  6. #22613
    Quote Originally Posted by Parboil  [View Original Post]
    Dudes, please, if you know a provider that gives a good FBSM with oral finish, hit me up. I was away from the hobby, and thus had to make this relatively new account but I contributed for decades.
    Try sexy Sarah on RR. She offers oral upgrade for 1.

  7. #22612
    Quote Originally Posted by CoMoTgr  [View Original Post]
    Has Asian Megan retired? I have not seen any postings for her in some time.
    She is listed on Eros.

  8. #22611

    Asian Megan

    Has Asian Megan retired? I have not seen any postings for her in some time.

  9. #22610

    Please?

    Dudes, please, if you know a provider that gives a good FBSM with oral finish, hit me up. I was away from the hobby, and thus had to make this relatively new account but I contributed for decades.

  10. #22609
    Quote Originally Posted by Prof30  [View Original Post]
    I got to say, I'm curious about the experience at a parlor that was staffed by Latinas or Eastern European girls rather than the Koreans we have here. That a thing in Chicago. Or other regional cities (Memphis, Louisville, Indy, etc. ? Don't think it is in KC, at least.
    I used to live in the NW suburbs of Chicago. Very occasionally an AMP would get a latina.

    Maybe in Chicago itself you get latinas and Euro babes. But the Euro spas in the suburbs were always legit.

    Now, Chicago does have some very prime Korean places, but they tend to be hard to get access to, and I never tried, as their location in the city was rather inconvenient for me.

    No idea if that recently changed, or if the sketchier areas of the city have latina spas.

  11. #22608
    Quote Originally Posted by LamarBrooks  [View Original Post]
    Now hold on here a second about this 1% thing, isn't JBurrows' experience pretty much the norm at Tokyo? Did he really get lucky? I've been there only twice, but from my reading here, Tokyo (almost?) always provides a stellar experience like that.
    I meant the attractiveness of the lady he described. What I have seen there is always 50+ women who look their age.

    The TS, massage, and all else is usually quite good.

    But I have never seen a lady there I would say is even close to pretty there. 25 years ago, sure. Not today, though.

  12. #22607
    Quote Originally Posted by ShuperShtar  [View Original Post]
    Go to Chicago 140+40 is a very standard price you can see a hot Asian, Latina, euro in a massage parlor. My guess is they don't come down here because the volume of clients is lower not the price paid. And the locations on the east side are often crack shack type buildings too.
    I got to say, I'm curious about the experience at a parlor that was staffed by Latinas or Eastern European girls rather than the Koreans we have here. That a thing in Chicago. Or other regional cities (Memphis, Louisville, Indy, etc. ? Don't think it is in KC, at least.

  13. #22606
    Quote Originally Posted by JBurrows  [View Original Post]
    Good point on the 'friends'. I though about it but was afraid I would have to provide some other 'proof' like a name or something.
    Here, you can always use my alias from when I go there.

    Mike (from Columbia) who works in Belleville for a small shipping company.

    Its not really me, but that's who they think I am and you can use it yourself!

    Also, when you say $.8 you mean $80 right? Did you pay at the door? I always go bare minimum of $160 (total for the whole thing). They remember you more and treat you better if you start off higher.

  14. #22605

    Tokyo

    I think if this discussion continues, it should be over on the AMP Centerville thread. Keeps things a little more organized and easier to reference.

  15. #22604

    Say It Aint So

    Quote Originally Posted by HenryA77  [View Original Post]
    Given the age and attractiveness level of the woman you described, I can say I have NEVER had anything like that at an AMP. I've never been offered a lineup, either though. Nor did I ever think to ask for a lineup.

    I would say your experience is in the upper 1% of what you can expect at an AMP in this area (or Chicago, where I used to live, TBH).

    I'm glad your experience matched the excellence of your report.
    No! Upper 1% Now I'm questioning going back as I'm worried it will be subpar. When she walked in (assuming it was the reviewed Yoko) I was lookin for the 'extra' in the middle some mentioned. This grl was slim / petite. Here's I was thinkin you guys we're WAY too judgy or picky.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape