Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,086 to 2,100 of 24703
-
07-30-24 15:38 #22618Senior Member

Posts: 411Jen does oral finish? News to me but I haven seen her for a year or so. Her new pics looks like she lost her boobs!
Originally Posted by Stlconnoisseur
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-24 15:37 #22617Senior Member

Posts: 411To my knowledge, no.
Originally Posted by Zorney99
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-24 15:23 #22616Senior Member

Posts: 851Maybe I'm mistaken, but haven't others posted that she's only providing hand job finishes now?
Originally Posted by Stlconnoisseur
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-24 15:14 #22615Senior Member

Posts: 203RE: Please?
Jenny in St. Charles (314-683-xxxx).
Originally Posted by Parboil
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-24 10:36 #22614Senior Member

Posts: 249Do you know if sexy Sarah ever dies incall? Her ad says outcall only right now.
Originally Posted by Rickstr352
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-24 00:00 #22613Senior Member

Posts: 411Try sexy Sarah on RR. She offers oral upgrade for 1.
Originally Posted by Parboil
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-24 21:03 #22612Senior Member

Posts: 247She is listed on Eros.
Originally Posted by CoMoTgr
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-24 20:15 #22611Senior Member

Posts: 239Asian Megan
Has Asian Megan retired? I have not seen any postings for her in some time.
-
07-29-24 15:31 #22610Senior Member

Posts: 172Please?
Dudes, please, if you know a provider that gives a good FBSM with oral finish, hit me up. I was away from the hobby, and thus had to make this relatively new account but I contributed for decades.
-
07-29-24 13:33 #22609Senior Member

Posts: 510I used to live in the NW suburbs of Chicago. Very occasionally an AMP would get a latina.
Originally Posted by Prof30
[View Original Post]
Maybe in Chicago itself you get latinas and Euro babes. But the Euro spas in the suburbs were always legit.
Now, Chicago does have some very prime Korean places, but they tend to be hard to get access to, and I never tried, as their location in the city was rather inconvenient for me.
No idea if that recently changed, or if the sketchier areas of the city have latina spas.
-
07-29-24 13:27 #22608Senior Member

Posts: 510I meant the attractiveness of the lady he described. What I have seen there is always 50+ women who look their age.
Originally Posted by LamarBrooks
[View Original Post]
The TS, massage, and all else is usually quite good.
But I have never seen a lady there I would say is even close to pretty there. 25 years ago, sure. Not today, though.
-
07-29-24 02:56 #22607Senior Member

Posts: 308I got to say, I'm curious about the experience at a parlor that was staffed by Latinas or Eastern European girls rather than the Koreans we have here. That a thing in Chicago. Or other regional cities (Memphis, Louisville, Indy, etc. ? Don't think it is in KC, at least.
Originally Posted by ShuperShtar
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-24 17:29 #22606Senior Member

Posts: 92Here, you can always use my alias from when I go there.
Originally Posted by JBurrows
[View Original Post]
Mike (from Columbia) who works in Belleville for a small shipping company.
Its not really me, but that's who they think I am and you can use it yourself!
Also, when you say $.8 you mean $80 right? Did you pay at the door? I always go bare minimum of $160 (total for the whole thing). They remember you more and treat you better if you start off higher.
-
07-27-24 09:51 #22605Senior Member

Posts: 52Tokyo
I think if this discussion continues, it should be over on the AMP Centerville thread. Keeps things a little more organized and easier to reference.
-
07-27-24 08:45 #22604Senior Member

Posts: 321Say It Aint So
No! Upper 1% Now I'm questioning going back as I'm worried it will be subpar. When she walked in (assuming it was the reviewed Yoko) I was lookin for the 'extra' in the middle some mentioned. This grl was slim / petite. Here's I was thinkin you guys we're WAY too judgy or picky.
Originally Posted by HenryA77
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





