Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23975

    Green building

    Quote Originally Posted by Darshane  [View Original Post]
    Regarding location of Mountain Aire Spa, is Google correct? Is there actual signage anywhere? I called the Goggle number and it didn't work. I'm not from Indy, so I'd like to know where I'm going.
    Just think "green building" as you are driving east. It'll be on your right shortly after passing through the intersection. Park in back. Enter in front. They will walk you out the back door when done. Never had issues parking there.

  2. #23974

    Hearts

    Quote Originally Posted by FreshJive777  [View Original Post]
    Just wanted to give you guys a heads up. I paid a visit to Cozy Spa in Castleton this weekend and, at some point during my half hour visit, someone stuck a bunch of heart shaped stickers all over the back of my car with handwritten comments on each one. Things like "sex massage perv" and "ask me about pervert massage" were written on each one. I was parked down quite a bit with my car facing towards the building and didn't notice the stickers until I got home. I parked far enough away from the spa entrance that someone had to have been in the parking lot watching me walk from my car to the front door of the spa.

    Probably won't be frequenting the Castleton spas for a while.
    Um, did anyone honk from behind you on your way home? Hehe Sorry, I find it kinda funny, but creepy. People with nothing better to do than to harass others that are just seeking relaxation. There are way worse people to go out and harass in my opinion. People are just so uptight in this country. Sheesh. Thanks for the heads up man.

  3. #23973

    Tina

    If you're 30 or younger she will not book you. Unknown reason.

  4. #23972

    Mt Aire

    Regarding location of Mountain Aire Spa, is Google correct? Is there actual signage anywhere? I called the Goggle number and it didn't work. I'm not from Indy, so I'd like to know where I'm going.

  5. #23971

    Bobo

    Quote Originally Posted by Indiguy  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know anything? And is the current gal like her? BoBo ll.
    Kinda weird how quiet it is on this subject considering how popular bobo is. People know there just not talking about it.

  6. #23970
    Quote Originally Posted by RedFox2120  [View Original Post]
    Looked it up so you all don't have to. Her reviews are good if you only want a happy ending and massage. People are saying it's her and she doesn't try to upsell. The bad is obviously you are paying however much for just a simple rub and tug. She doesn't do more than that.
    I don't mind paying for a good level 1 experience, but I saw a few that said there is no tease and the finish is mechanical. So I am probably not trying this, but we will see.

  7. #23969

    Tina review

    So I bit the bullet and saw Tina Thailand. Nashville reviews ring true. She's gorgeous. Brand new bolt on and she's till sore so she warned the massage would be softer than normal. Did most of the massage in lingerie till the end. Still better than half the AMP massages. Lotion was indeed unscented which I appreciate but I prefer oil.

    Tiny banging body. Great eye candy. Not much teasing at all. Standard finish. Panties stayed on. If she even offered BJ or some nuru I'd hand over my credit card.

    Won't repeat unless more is offered.

  8. #23968

    Just a heads up

    Just wanted to give you guys a heads up. I paid a visit to Cozy Spa in Castleton this weekend and, at some point during my half hour visit, someone stuck a bunch of heart shaped stickers all over the back of my car with handwritten comments on each one. Things like "sex massage perv" and "ask me about pervert massage" were written on each one. I was parked down quite a bit with my car facing towards the building and didn't notice the stickers until I got home. I parked far enough away from the spa entrance that someone had to have been in the parking lot watching me walk from my car to the front door of the spa.

    Probably won't be frequenting the Castleton spas for a while.

  9. #23967
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferreal1  [View Original Post]
    She's real, but reviews are disappointing. Do a search on Tina Thailand. You'll find reviews from Nashville which talked me out of scheduling.
    Looked it up so you all don't have to. Her reviews are good if you only want a happy ending and massage. People are saying it's her and she doesn't try to upsell. The bad is obviously you are paying however much for just a simple rub and tug. She doesn't do more than that.

  10. #23966

    I am in total agreement

    Quote Originally Posted by GSpotGilligan  [View Original Post]
    MAN, after looking at those pics too, this has to be the most heartbreaking information that I've heard on the forums in awhile. She could be making a killing too. She's definitely right up my alley.
    I was also hoping for a much more positive report on Tina!

    She definitely has the look of a lot of potential fun!

  11. #23965

    Heartbreaking

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferreal1  [View Original Post]
    She's real, but reviews are disappointing. Do a search on Tina Thailand. You'll find reviews from Nashville which talked me out of scheduling.
    MAN, after looking at those pics too, this has to be the most heartbreaking information that I've heard on the forums in awhile. She could be making a killing too. She's definitely right up my alley.

  12. #23964

    Tina thai

    She's real, but reviews are disappointing. Do a search on Tina Thailand. You'll find reviews from Nashville which talked me out of scheduling.

  13. #23963

    Sweet

    Anyone have information on current lineup? All I know is MiMi. She still there? Anyone else like her?

  14. #23962

    BoBo

    Quote Originally Posted by DrCrisp  [View Original Post]
    When is Bobo supposed to return? Was hoping to catch her while I'm in town next week.
    Anybody know anything? And is the current gal like her? BoBo ll.

  15. #23961

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape