Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23939

    Passing through from Louisville

    Fellas! I'll be coming through tomorrow night or Saturday morning. Looking for a chesty Asian gal working somewhere in your fine city. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

  2. #23938

    Southern Life

    Quote Originally Posted by Indyjc01  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for your 10th post; five for Sunshine Life and five for Great Wall in Evansville. Can we assume KK is not KiKi from your previous review?
    LOL, I finally made it down to SL. Greeted by a nice looking MT. Young, 20's or 30's. Avg massage. Flipped, asked if I wanted a handy, said no maybe FS. She said no and we landed on BJ. She left and came back with Saran Wrap. I said no thank you, give me my money back. Said she was Japanese not Chinese BTW. Headed to my old favorite Tina at eye a Mia and some old fat dude standing on the porch on his phone. The other MT outside sweeping or something. Turned around and headed north to Sunflower. Greeted by a beautiful 20 something. Great massage, BBBJ, FS enthusiastic, smiling and lots of fun. I've decided that if there is great service available I'm not paying for what I dint want anymore. Have fun out there.

  3. #23937

    But.

    Quote Originally Posted by Indyjc01  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for your 10th post; five for Sunshine Life and five for Great Wall in Evansville. Can we assume KK is not KiKi from your previous review?
    Who's counting? You're 2 much brother. Indy guy.

  4. #23936
    Quote Originally Posted by Jjbingoc  [View Original Post]
    I've debated on seeing Kemi. How was it? FS available? Is anything extra available? Did you just do flat rate or did extras cost extra?
    Like Golf said I highly doubt she's FS. I've seen her a few times as well. She does allow mutual touch almost everywhere. She's more about an experience than your typical session. There is absolutely no drama, no drugs and she's smoking hot. Her body is one of the better I've encountered and I've seen quite a few. A little high on the price but overall experience was great for me both times.

  5. #23935

    Kemi

    Quote Originally Posted by Jjbingoc  [View Original Post]
    I've debated on seeing Kemi. How was it? FS available? Is anything extra available? Did you just do flat rate or did extras cost extra?
    I've seen Kemi couple times. Smoking hot body and cool gal. Unless things have changed only HE available. No FS or oral to be had. It's been a minute since I've seen her but so menu could have changed but unlikely.

  6. #23934

    Kemi

    Quote Originally Posted by Golf76  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Kemi couple times. Smoking hot body and cool gal. Unless things have changed only HE available. No FS or oral to be had. It's been a minute since I've seen her but so menu could have changed but unlikely.
    Can second those thoughts. Don't think extras are on the table, but with the way she's adding new things to her menu she may be getting more open to the possibilities. Would highly recommend her to anyone who has any interest in the nuru style of massage.

  7. #23933

    Kemi

    Quote Originally Posted by Jjbingoc  [View Original Post]
    I've debated on seeing Kemi. How was it? FS available? Is anything extra available? Did you just do flat rate or did extras cost extra?
    I've seen Kemi couple times. Smoking hot body and cool gal. Unless things have changed only HE available. No FS or oral to be had. It's been a minute since I've seen her but so menu could have changed but unlikely.

  8. #23932
    Quote Originally Posted by TigerKing  [View Original Post]
    I know Tracie, Kemi, Brit, Ashley, and Alexis (hippie chick) are all real since I've seen them all. Summyr Raine is real as well but I haven't seen her. Times never have worked out. She visits from Ohio.
    I've debated on seeing Kemi. How was it? FS available? Is anything extra available? Did you just do flat rate or did extras cost extra?

  9. #23931

    Re: Sunshine Life-seeking peace and happiness

    Quote Originally Posted by RageBoner09  [View Original Post]
    Visit Sunshine Life. I was greeted by a beautiful gil and she led me to room. There was a lot of Chinese chatter and end came KK. KK is petite with long dark hair, she dropped the little black dress shortly after entering the room and allowed me to start the session with some sweet DATY. After that she offered up some BBBJ for me and then she decided to cover me up for some more fun. Tried three different positions and then popped. It was a good session and allowed me to be a happy camper the rest of the day. Got cleaned up, got some water, and headed out to face the world. I would recommend a trip to visit KK.
    Thanks for your 10th post; five for Sunshine Life and five for Great Wall in Evansville. Can we assume KK is not KiKi from your previous review?

  10. #23930

    Negotiations

    Quote Originally Posted by HolePunch  [View Original Post]
    I have a system that I am getting comfortable using. It starts with research to know what I want, where I want it, and what is the market price. Not looking for a discount, not looking to get ripped off.

    After I settle the house fee with whomever walks me to the room, on the end table next to the head of the massage table, I empty Some items from my pockets. I put the expected tip in cash on the table in an obvious manner. Big bills on top. On top of the pile of cash, I put my phone, keys, watch and condoms. I never take a wallet inside.

    Without any words, the pile communicates my wishes from the beginning. As the massage progresses, and the MT knows where this is going, the teasing is so much better. When it is time to flip the MT asks if we can boom boom then points to the cash and asks if that is for her. Yes and Yes.

    If for some reason the experience were to be less than I want. No that is not your pile of cash.

    I do keep a little more cash in my pants pocket in case the deal of the month presents itself but it never has.

    I am sure there are problems that I have not encountered but my biggest problem is that a negotiation takes me right out of the mood and I have been known to pack up and go home before a deal can be struck.

    Good or bad, that is what I do.
    Great Post! I thought most people did this already as I got the idea here a while back. This also lets you gauge a new place for extras without the hassle. I've had two places almost throw me out because of the condom! Hehe. Carmel locations BTW. That was fine with me, I still got massage (albeit an angry one) and handshake. Like any technique YMMV and it doesn't always work.

  11. #23929
    When is Bobo supposed to return? Was hoping to catch her while I'm in town next week.

  12. #23928

    Negotiating is a boner killer

    I have a system that I am getting comfortable using. It starts with research to know what I want, where I want it, and what is the market price. Not looking for a discount, not looking to get ripped off.

    After I settle the house fee with whomever walks me to the room, on the end table next to the head of the massage table, I empty Some items from my pockets. I put the expected tip in cash on the table in an obvious manner. Big bills on top. On top of the pile of cash, I put my phone, keys, watch and condoms. I never take a wallet inside.

    Without any words, the pile communicates my wishes from the beginning. As the massage progresses, and the MT knows where this is going, the teasing is so much better. When it is time to flip the MT asks if we can boom boom then points to the cash and asks if that is for her. Yes and Yes.

    If for some reason the experience were to be less than I want. No that is not your pile of cash.

    I do keep a little more cash in my pants pocket in case the deal of the month presents itself but it never has.

    I am sure there are problems that I have not encountered but my biggest problem is that a negotiation takes me right out of the mood and I have been known to pack up and go home before a deal can be struck.

    Good or bad, that is what I do.

  13. #23927
    Quote Originally Posted by Pabllini54  [View Original Post]
    No disrespect to anyone ok, but how is it safe BBFS?
    I discussed this over on the Lafayette MP board. Don't want to run the risk of sounding preachy or derailing the topic, so I won't repeat myself here, but my feelings are pretty strong on it.

  14. #23926
    Quote Originally Posted by Pabllini54  [View Original Post]
    No disrespect to anyone ok, but how is it safe BBFS?
    Always going to be risky but there are a couple of things now that help with the risk. There is now doxypep for stds and regular prep / pep for hiv. Also oral is lower risk than vaginal.

  15. #23925

    Sunshine Life-seeking peace and happiness

    Visit Sunshine Life. I was greeted by a beautiful gil and she led me to room. There was a lot of Chinese chatter and end came KK. KK is petite with long dark hair, she dropped the little black dress shortly after entering the room and allowed me to start the session with some sweet DATY. After that she offered up some BBBJ for me and then she decided to cover me up for some more fun. Tried three different positions and then popped. It was a good session and allowed me to be a happy camper the rest of the day. Got cleaned up, got some water, and headed out to face the world. I would recommend a trip to visit KK.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape