Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 54 of 733 FirstFirst ... 4 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 104 154 554 ... LastLast
Results 796 to 810 of 10984
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10189

    Sexy lavender is back for fun

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...lu/Lavender777

    Hey guys, I posted about her before. She's liking us a lot out here on the islands and keep returning.

    First met her in California, and a few times here as well.

    You will Love her killer curse.

    Have fun.

  2. #10188
    Quote Originally Posted by Lealea1  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...ulu/Miamiaxoxo Fake pics. The girl is not asian, she is black and says she is asian. First lie. Tries to play games say oh sorry I don't have a condom you can come back later when I have one. Second lie. Says she works for an agency and needs more money to preform services already agreed on, basicaly a dishonest upsell. Third lie. Says she never did this before and she's a full on hoe. Communicates on text as if she is another person representing the girl, Fourth lie. Acts weird, plays an innocent victim role while she's trying to scam you.
    Didn't see that post on PD until this ad but I would instantly pass. Those are pics of CJ Miles, you can crop and blur her face but I recognize that body instantly.

  3. #10187
    Quote Originally Posted by Lealea1  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...ulu/Miamiaxoxo Fake pics. The girl is not asian, she is black and says she is asian. First lie. Tries to play games say oh sorry I don't have a condom you can come back later when I have one. Second lie. Says she works for an agency and needs more money to preform services already agreed on, basicaly a dishonest upsell. Third lie. Says she never did this before and she's a full on hoe. Communicates on text as if she is another person representing the girl, Fourth lie. Acts weird, plays an innocent victim role while she's trying to scam you. Don't fall for it. It's a young black girl maybe working with another girl to seperate clients from their money without prefroming services. She stalls and fucks around and talks too much and tries to run out the clock and asks for more money. Not too bright either. Stays in a boutique hotel on Nahua. There are several other adds like it with similar last logged in time so they are running several adds proablay all fake as well.
    Thanks for the report.

    For all mongers: in previous posts, I've discussed the apparent unreliability of the PrivateDelights star-rating system. As a further example of that, notice that this advertiser, Miamiaxoxo, has an overall 5-star rating on PrivateDelights, the highest available. Of the 39 reviews of this advertiser currently on PrivateDelights, 36 reviews award her the maximum 5 stars, and the remaining 3 reviews award her more than 4 stars but less than 5 stars. None of the 39 reviews give this advertiser 4 stars or fewer. We could speculate on the reasons for this, which might include a different woman fraudulently using advertiser Miamiaxoxo's profile; and / or a significant portion of the PrivateDelights reviews being shill reviews; and / or unfavorable reviews being deleted by PrivateDelights, etc. Whatever the reason or reasons, the bottom line is that the PrivateDelights star-rating system seems untrustworthy.

  4. #10186

    Beware

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...ulu/Miamiaxoxo Fake pics. The girl is not asian, she is black and says she is asian. First lie. Tries to play games say oh sorry I don't have a condom you can come back later when I have one. Second lie. Says she works for an agency and needs more money to preform services already agreed on, basicaly a dishonest upsell. Third lie. Says she never did this before and she's a full on hoe. Communicates on text as if she is another person representing the girl, Fourth lie. Acts weird, plays an innocent victim role while she's trying to scam you. Don't fall for it. It's a young black girl maybe working with another girl to seperate clients from their money without prefroming services. She stalls and fucks around and talks too much and tries to run out the clock and asks for more money. Not too bright either. Stays in a boutique hotel on Nahua. There are several other adds like it with similar last logged in time so they are running several adds proablay all fake as well. Claiming to be asian and then it's obviously a black girl when you arrive is just wierd. How stupid does she think people are? She's says she's Hawaiian / philipino / black. She's just black and has a pretty face but body is very average to goodish. Young maybe early 20's. She is perfecting her craft and she is not good at it yet. Assumes people take her many lies at face value. Don't bother with this one or the other adds like it. SanDiego phone number. I'm asian! No you're not! She thinks this is going to fly? Huh? Delusional people.

  5. #10185
    Quote Originally Posted by HuggyDuggy  [View Original Post]
    I was with her not long ago and think she has a very pretty face and rear end. Service was very good. Only thing I was turned off by her boobs.
    Her kid took her boobs, I look past the boobs and look at her personality. She really treats me like a long time friend. I haven't seen her this time around, I would if I wasn't too busy.

  6. #10184

  7. #10183

  8. #10182

    Chill CallieSweetz is Legit

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...u/CallieSweetz

    I just had a visit with her close to the airport area. After screening I made it to her spot for a hhr visit.

    She's here for a few days, Have fun with her if you can nice rates.

  9. #10181

    Century square

    Quote Originally Posted by MikNik808  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys! Long time monger, not so frequent poster. I have a business meeting this evening in downtown Honolulu. Think bishop street area. Any idea on providers in the area? Trying to avoid street providers at the moment due to a bad interaction with one.

    Mahalos!
    Century square is your closest location. Unless you like transformers. Get plenty of those right in that bishop area LOL. GL!

  10. #10180
    Quote Originally Posted by MikNik808  [View Original Post]
    Trying to avoid street providers at the moment due to a bad interaction with one.
    Might want to consider posting about the particular "street provider" involved in the "bad interaction," either in the Streetwalker Reports thread or the Downtown thread. Name of provider (if known), description of provider, location, and details about what specifically happened. Sometimes reports about bad experiences with providers are as useful as reports about good experiences.

  11. #10179

    Looking for Downtown Honolulu Providers

    Hey guys! Long time monger, not so frequent poster. I have a business meeting this evening in downtown Honolulu. Think bishop street area. Any idea on providers in the area? Trying to avoid street providers at the moment due to a bad interaction with one.

    Mahalos!

  12. #10178
    Quote Originally Posted by RightRN  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/hawaii/files/1681752.htm?wn=1

    Anybody met with her? Contacted her few days ago, requires deposit for incall / outcall.

    Image searched her pics and resulted to a LV stripper girls page.
    Unless one or more well-established and reliable mongers can vouch for this advertiser, might want to be very wary about sending this advertiser any money in advance.

    You yourself found a connection to an "LV (Las Vegas) stripper girls page," which doesn't exactly inspire confidence in the advertiser's honesty and trustworthiness (smile).

    My quick reverse image searching discovered advertisements for Ft. Lauderdale (Florida) and for Chicago (Illinois) for the same woman depicted in the Honolulu advertisement. The advertisements are filled with contradictions and inconsistencies. In the Florida advertisement, her breasts are described as A size, while in the Honolulu advertisement, her breasts are described as C size. In the Florida advertisement, she is five-feet four-inches in height, while in the Honolulu advertisement, she shrinks to a flat five-feet in height. Even though her height goes down by four inches in Honolulu, her weight increases by five pounds from the Florida advertisement. The phone number (with a Maryland area code) used for the Florida advertisement is different than the phone number used for the Honolulu advertisement. Then in the Illinois advertisement, her age is a year older than in the Honolulu advertisement. Her measurements in the Illinois advertisement are 34 C-24-27, but are 32 C-24-28 in the Honolulu advertisement. The phone number (with a Maryland area code) used for the Illinois advertisement is different from the phone number for the Honolulu advertisement, and the e-mail address used for the Illinois advertisement is different from the e-mail address for the Honolulu advertisement.

    Quote Originally Posted by RightRN  [View Original Post]
    Just looking at her pics I'm very tempted to meet this girl.
    In my opinion, the woman depicted in those five photos looks quite ordinary if the viewer specifically focuses on her own appearance and disregards the colorful background in one of the photos and the nice tracksuit in another one of the photos. Plus, in none of the five Honolulu advertising photos does this woman look at all cheerful, smiling and friendly, which can be a red flag. So, I guess it's different strokes for different folks.

  13. #10177

    Mika

    Quote Originally Posted by Winston808  [View Original Post]
    Hooked up with this girl over 2020-22.1. 6 BBFS is YMMV. She's in Cali now. Her IG is all paid for followers (2. X million followers). She like to pretend or play off of her Japanese side more. No massage straight to banging. I saw her plenty of times. My favorite would be when I had enough energy to wear her out, she's offer a HJ but right when I'm about to finish she's RCG and just drop that ass until you finish and then some. Holy hell it was magical or into her mouth.

    Sorry for the late review, didn't know of this place back then. Hope this helps. I found thru WeChat.
    Post-op, saw her old posts on IG that confirmed. Not sure if its still up.

  14. #10176
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 87

    Linda you should had gone to her

    Meet Linda again, I saw her late one night when she was in Makiki very timid mature pawg with nice soft tits she was really horny and we started kissing then. She told me to lie down she gave my a bare titjob she try to tease me with a bare blowjob but she did that to get me fully up then put a condom on then she just started slobbing on my knob until it started throbbing then she said "may I sit on it" in the back of my mind I kinda almost roll my eyes back and I said yes and that when I felt how horny she was and her bed was really soft and fluffy so she rode me cg and those fu king nice tits where all up on my face and she was really sensitive so I just started eating then and the more I ate those melons the harder she rode then I felt a cramp but I soldier up and changed it to doggystyle came in the bag and we hugged and kissed goodbye but not before getting a handful of ass, tits, and pussy got she was in a good mood.

  15. #10175

    I never go over $50 Deposit 👎127995;

    A lot of players that I've known have gone 20% & $100 $200 and get scammed.

    Be careful.

    Keep us posted if it works out.

    Good luck 👍127808; 👌128591;.

    Quote Originally Posted by RightRN  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/hawaii/files/1681752.htm?wn=1

    Anybody met with her? Contacted her few days ago, requires deposit for incall / outcall.

    Image searched her pics and resulted to a LV stripper girls page.

    Just looking at her pics I'm very tempted to meet this girl.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape