Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 215 of 1178 FirstFirst ... 115 165 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 265 315 715 ... LastLast
Results 3,211 to 3,225 of 17669
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14459

    Andie Visit

    Yes, she is and extremely nice and interesting person. Very comfortable visit, nice place, likes to kiss, and all is covered. No rushing and she appeared to enjoy our time as much as I did. She does have a bit of a deeper voice and some stubble from the T but neither is distracting and it's not like she doesn't let you know in the ad. Will repeat when our schedules sync up again.

  2. #14458
    Look again, that ad is 4 years old.

  3. #14457

  4. #14456
    Quote Originally Posted by Anondudeinstl  [View Original Post]
    That's south county Amy, pretty sure everyone has ridden that ride. She's fun.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/9015053471
    Good, but not a repeat for me. CBJ is her rule. I don't blame her, just not my preference.

  5. #14455
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

  6. #14454
    Quote Originally Posted by King50  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had a good experience with this lady?

    https://tryst.link/escort/prettyamy34
    Amy's a very nice lady and the pictures of that sweet MILF body are accurate. There are other reviews of her on the board if you use the search option. That ass on all fours is beautiful sight to see. She uses a safe location in south county and is a pleasant person when you're in her company. She plays safe, so everything is covered and no daty.

  7. #14453
    Quote Originally Posted by Rally7  [View Original Post]
    Buderbum314,

    So you're saying that anybody can show up at Tokyo Spa for the first time and Yoko will do an MSOG GFE hour session for 200? I thought the AMPs were all about knowing you're a legit customer and working up to it over multiple visits before getting that kind of action.
    Maybe in some towns, but not over on the eastside of the metro. It's all pretty basic and brazen.

  8. #14452
    Quote Originally Posted by King50  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had a good experience with this lady?

    https://tryst.link/escort/prettyamy34
    That's south county Amy, pretty sure everyone has ridden that ride. She's fun.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/9015053471

  9. #14451

    Amy

    Anyone had a good experience with this lady?

    https://tryst.link/escort/prettyamy34

  10. #14450
    Quote Originally Posted by AceChase  [View Original Post]
    Avoid! Saw her (tried) for a quickie. When I first got there she frustratingly said how her nose wouldn't stop running due to the "shitty" meth she'd taken.

    She went into the bathroom to blow her nose, and I bailed.
    Thanks for the heads up.

  11. #14449

    Bliss increase

    Mentioned her before on her bbj-only also at $120, same as QV which is ridiculous. She raised it even more. She must be cracked thinking $150 for a BBBJ ONLY is going to fly. A shame, also, heard good things about her bbj but she's going to miss out on all those offers with a price that high. I coulda been a regular.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/173644302

  12. #14448
    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoMonger  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...u/489849483226

    This one says anything goes. I tried contcting to make a appt. Her location was and. County a bit far to go without reviews.

    Anyone ride this one?
    Avoid! Saw her (tried) for a quickie. When I first got there she frustratingly said how her nose wouldn't stop running due to the "shitty" meth she'd taken.

    She went into the bathroom to blow her nose, and I bailed.

  13. #14447
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...u/489849483226

    This one says anything goes. I tried contcting to make a appt. Her location was and. County a bit far to go without reviews.

    Anyone ride this one?

  14. #14446
    Quote Originally Posted by CoMoTgr  [View Original Post]
    Yes, she said EBAY cards, I said if I did it would only be in person at time of service. I agree it is likely a fake scam. Too bad.
    That is an old scam. I wonder how many fall for it. Must be enough to cover the cost of the ads.

  15. #14445

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by NobodyIsMyName  [View Original Post]
    They don't take cash.
    Yes, she said EBAY cards, I said if I did it would only be in person at time of service. I agree it is likely a fake scam. Too bad.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape