Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,226 to 3,240 of 17672
-
07-27-24 11:59 #14447Senior Member

Posts: 822https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...u/489849483226
This one says anything goes. I tried contcting to make a appt. Her location was and. County a bit far to go without reviews.
Anyone ride this one?
-
07-26-24 12:57 #14446Senior Member

Posts: 510That is an old scam. I wonder how many fall for it. Must be enough to cover the cost of the ads.
Originally Posted by CoMoTgr
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-24 12:38 #14445Senior Member

Posts: 239Fake
Yes, she said EBAY cards, I said if I did it would only be in person at time of service. I agree it is likely a fake scam. Too bad.
Originally Posted by NobodyIsMyName
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-24 12:10 #14444Senior Member

Posts: 1087Tokyo. Centreville Area
Not quite. Generally the AMP action is all one and done . A few ladies might let you go again if you had a quick blast off for the first one or if you tip nicely but don't count on more than one shot.
Originally Posted by Rally7
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-24 11:38 #14443Senior Member

Posts: 120Fake
They don't take cash.
Originally Posted by CoMoTgr
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-24 10:56 #14442Senior Member

Posts: 200Yeah, dude. The centerville AMPs are ***** houses.
Originally Posted by Rally7
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-24 10:05 #14441Senior Member

Posts: 316Buderbum314,
So you're saying that anybody can show up at Tokyo Spa for the first time and Yoko will do an MSOG GFE hour session for 200? I thought the AMPs were all about knowing you're a legit customer and working up to it over multiple visits before getting that kind of action.
-
07-26-24 09:31 #14440Senior Member

Posts: 239Asian
Has anyone seen this girl? https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...now-53860.html.
Says in an apartment at $2 hr. I doubt the photos are real, but the rates seems good.
-
07-26-24 00:06 #14439Senior Member

Posts: 629Re: Redheads?
You're a few days too late. According to her ads on EROS it looks like Ariel Perez was in St Louis Sunday thru Tuesday and left for KC on Wednesday.
Originally Posted by Sevenate9
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-24 12:38 #14438Senior Member

Posts: 321Sold
Wow wow wow. Took your advice for the value and you underestimated the savings. Just reviewed Tokyo in Massage Parlor. Looks like I'm cancelling my HaruDD unless someone can convince me otherwise.
Originally Posted by BuderBum314
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post6975960
-
07-25-24 11:45 #14437Regular Member

Posts: 21Not really what I'm looking for, but thanks for the suggestion.
Originally Posted by Bobzia77
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-24 22:41 #14436Senior Member

Posts: 80Adriam
She's a natural red head but colors her hair. https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/3148577227.
Originally Posted by Sevenate9
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-24 19:46 #14435Regular Member

Posts: 21Redheads?
Are there any higher end redheads in the area other than Violetta Michelle?
-
07-24-24 10:02 #14434Senior Member

Posts: 321Harudd No Go
Welp. I got through the verification (against my better judgement), set aside time to 'escape' from prying eyes, tried to set up appointment & just my luck. She's taking a break. No appointments!
I mean I get it. A full week of 'work' I guess I would be tired too. I'm just a little salty that you fellow mongers wore her out! Guess it was not meant to be. LOL!
-
07-24-24 06:37 #14433Senior Member

Posts: 527100. Definitely not even close to 55.
Originally Posted by LamarBrooks
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




