Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 118 of 887 FirstFirst ... 18 68 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 168 218 618 ... LastLast
Results 1,756 to 1,770 of 13291
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11536

    Zoey B real??

    Quote Originally Posted by Casper1949  [View Original Post]
    I don't know if Zoe is "real and rare" and "soft and sensual" or "petite and classy" as her ad claims -- she ghosted me on two successive days (one time within 10 minutes of scheduled meet up). . . Maybe she is and, maybe, she's not. She is running this Tryst ad in Anderson some days and Greenville some days. Also runs a Tryst ad under the name Reign for a 4 massage -- also changes between Greenville and Anderson. Hope that you have better luck if you try her.

    https://tryst.link/escort/zoey-b
    I also believe she's not as real as she claims to be.

    Also sent her verification information required and was ghosted within 20 minutes of date. WTF.

    I tried messaging her on separate burner line with no response. Something is fishy there.

  2. #11535

    Giving a seeking info

    Been a long time since last post so bear with me first some escorts I've seen that are real and as far as I've seen safe and deliver as promise. https://skipthegames.com/posts/spart.../475315121546. Great response time and saw me with little to no run around, visit was lack luster played music that was lyrics like my soul is dying and very sad mood killer mechanical will not see again. https://skipthegames.com/posts/spart.../515408854754. Saw me quickly and had a great time have seen multiple times show her respect and you will enjoy yourself I promise. https://skipthegames.com/posts/spart.../025544238288. Has anyone seen this gorgeous woman afraid to good to be true any info would be appreciated.

  3. #11534

    Any info on this one? Looks like Anderson based

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/311093982518

    Face looks ok. Obviously curvy at the listed weight. There are two comments on list crawler from the same guy so not much to go on. If you know her please comment or PM. I looked up and down and there isn't a searchable name on her ads. Thanks for any help.

    Smilingman.

  4. #11533

    Abbi

    Quote Originally Posted by MuffMan120  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know what happened to her if she's doing ok.
    Yeah. If anyone knows anything about her, share. I miss that girl.

  5. #11532

    Abby / sweet peach from anderson

    Anybody know what happened to her if she's doing ok.

  6. #11531
    Have seen her when she moved to a hotel in duncan back in April. Got a bbj car dream. 8, claimed cim but last min pulled and finished with hand. That being said it was a better BJ than I've gotten elsewhere. Nothing to write home about but above average at least. Sweet lady pics are accurate. A bit mechanical but got the job done.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jksays2  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen, I've seen this Lady's ads for some time but haven't been able to find our anything about her. Good or bad. My searches have come up with nothing.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...m/320473739518

    If anyone has experience wih her please share with me PM is fine. I'm looking for that safe, mature, orally talented Lady BBBJCIM preferred.

    JK.

  7. #11530
    Quote Originally Posted by Scman011  [View Original Post]
    I know this one gets heat sometimes but I have always enjoyed her. I recently saw her with her friend and had a good time.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...n/483345799358
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...k/149207175653

    I believe, you are talking about this character here. Fun little MILF. Rest of the posted pics are not uploading. C'est la Vie.....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MTI0MTQ0MGI4ODkxYWM5ZGJmZDFkMGU2YTBlOGZhYTUxZTgwZWVj.jpg‎  

  8. #11529

    K3 nnedy: Back by popular demand


  9. #11528

    Just a few posts down.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocco69  [View Original Post]
    You'll find one on this mythical creature. #11521, third report in there!

  10. #11527

    Kennedy: Back by popular demand


  11. #11526

    2 Girl special

    I know this one gets heat sometimes but I have always enjoyed her. I recently saw her with her friend and had a good time.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...n/483345799358

  12. #11525

    Destiny??


  13. #11524
    Quote Originally Posted by OwnDemographic  [View Original Post]
    I saw this one recently and she is a nice girl. Just needs dental work. Don't let the prices scare you off.

  14. #11523

    Marie

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRick  [View Original Post]
    Marie (https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...n/407018338880) - nice, cute, fit, pictures accurate, good performance, rate is higher than I'd prefer.

    Jezebelle (https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...6/929051872201) - friendly, kind of thin but not firm, cute, good performance, posts rates that are too high but open to negotiations.

    Destiny or Destinee (https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...l/705331358319) - to my surprise I finally did meet her, cute, very thin and small, friendly, decent performance but close to business like, male lurkers around but didn't interfere, lower rates than the 2 above so I'll probably repeat, setting up meeting isn't easy so don't even bother if you get frustrated easily.
    Does Marie have a new number? The number on her website doesn't seem to work.

  15. #11522

    Careful

    I don't know if Zoe is "real and rare" and "soft and sensual" or "petite and classy" as her ad claims -- she ghosted me on two successive days (one time within 10 minutes of scheduled meet up). . . Maybe she is and, maybe, she's not. She is running this Tryst ad in Anderson some days and Greenville some days. Also runs a Tryst ad under the name Reign for a 4 massage -- also changes between Greenville and Anderson. Hope that you have better luck if you try her.

    https://tryst.link/escort/zoey-b

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape