Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 119 of 887 FirstFirst ... 19 69 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 169 219 619 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,785 of 13291
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #11521

    Jessie / Candy

    Has anyone seen her recently? I saw her once, like 2 1/2 years ago for a BBBJ and she sucked my soul out LOL we talked about seeing each other again for FS but then she disappeared. I didn't see any ads and I messaged a few times but got no reply. Then Wednesday she posts this ad. I messaged her that day and once over the weekend but no reply and no new posts I've seen.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ille/173170360

  2. #11520

    Alexis Lee

    Has anyone seen Alexis Lee? This is not "Alexis is the bestest".

    https://tryst.link/escort/goldcoastbeauty

  3. #11519

    Notes from the Past Few Weeks

    Marie (https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...n/407018338880) - nice, cute, fit, pictures accurate, good performance, rate is higher than I'd prefer.

    Jezebelle (https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...6/929051872201) - friendly, kind of thin but not firm, cute, good performance, posts rates that are too high but open to negotiations.

    Destiny or Destinee (https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...l/705331358319) - to my surprise I finally did meet her, cute, very thin and small, friendly, decent performance but close to business like, male lurkers around but didn't interfere, lower rates than the 2 above so I'll probably repeat, setting up meeting isn't easy so don't even bother if you get frustrated easily.

  4. #11518

    Not Far

    Quote Originally Posted by MaverickSC  [View Original Post]
    Where is she moving to and when?
    She is moving to downtown G'vl within the next couple of weeks.

  5. #11517

    Marie

    Quote Originally Posted by Casper1949  [View Original Post]
    You will be hard pressed to find a more friendly and accommodating courtesan than Marie. Very easy to communicate. . . Great incall but moving soon. Pics are accurate. Personality is great! A great GFE time tailored for the client. Definitely Repeat!! https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...n/046814623844.
    Where is she moving to and when?

  6. #11516

    Marie -- Great Provider!

    You will be hard pressed to find a more friendly and accommodating courtesan than Marie. Very easy to communicate. . . Great incall but moving soon. Pics are accurate. Personality is great! A great GFE time tailored for the client. Definitely Repeat!! https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...n/046814623844.

  7. #11515

    Good to go?

    Quote Originally Posted by OwnDemographic  [View Original Post]
    Yea but what about? 💦100 extra 😋BBJ 💦 50 extra 😋GFE💦 50 extra 💦FETISH💦 50 extra, seems a lot more $$ out the door if you want some good play?

  8. #11514
    Quote Originally Posted by TSalt2000  [View Original Post]
    I asked about the 1st one a while back, I haven't seen her yet but the replies said she was a good time but a little heavier.

  9. #11513
    I am a troll, ignore me


    Posts: 125

    Good to go


  10. #11512

    For what it's worth

    Quote Originally Posted by Casper1949  [View Original Post]
    Any experience with https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...y/643267738116

    Thanks for any info.
    For what it's worth she has ads posted on another site that's frequently mentioned here on our board. I read a couple of opinions regarding her under the comment section from the other site and one said she's missing teeth. I have not had the pleasure of visiting with her but I have seen her in person about two months ago out at a retail store in Greenville and she looks like her pictures.

  11. #11511

  12. #11510

    Any Intel On Lilqueenbaby

    Any experience with https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...y/643267738116

    Thanks for any info.

  13. #11509
    Quote Originally Posted by Realdirtybird  [View Original Post]
    Link already dead.
    She had another she took down already too.

  14. #11508

    Any info?

    Anyone know anything on these two?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...n/131150129541

  15. #11507

    2 girls

    Quote Originally Posted by CulloCat  [View Original Post]
    Have a friend to go see one. Lives in camper. Kinda shady friend. Does BBFS he said, but I would be wary of that. Not recommended! A head case. Will be a problem for you.

    Any other reports, idk.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape