Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 119 of 888 FirstFirst ... 19 69 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 169 219 619 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,785 of 13317
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11547

    Abbi

    Quote Originally Posted by MuffMan120  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know what happened to her if she's doing ok.
    Yeah. If anyone knows anything about her, share. I miss that girl.

  2. #11546

    Abby / sweet peach from anderson

    Anybody know what happened to her if she's doing ok.

  3. #11545
    Have seen her when she moved to a hotel in duncan back in April. Got a bbj car dream. 8, claimed cim but last min pulled and finished with hand. That being said it was a better BJ than I've gotten elsewhere. Nothing to write home about but above average at least. Sweet lady pics are accurate. A bit mechanical but got the job done.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jksays2  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen, I've seen this Lady's ads for some time but haven't been able to find our anything about her. Good or bad. My searches have come up with nothing.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...m/320473739518

    If anyone has experience wih her please share with me PM is fine. I'm looking for that safe, mature, orally talented Lady BBBJCIM preferred.

    JK.

  4. #11544
    Quote Originally Posted by Scman011  [View Original Post]
    I know this one gets heat sometimes but I have always enjoyed her. I recently saw her with her friend and had a good time.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...n/483345799358
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...k/149207175653

    I believe, you are talking about this character here. Fun little MILF. Rest of the posted pics are not uploading. C'est la Vie.....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MTI0MTQ0MGI4ODkxYWM5ZGJmZDFkMGU2YTBlOGZhYTUxZTgwZWVj.jpg‎  

  5. #11543

    K3 nnedy: Back by popular demand


  6. #11542

    Just a few posts down.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocco69  [View Original Post]
    You'll find one on this mythical creature. #11521, third report in there!

  7. #11541

    Kennedy: Back by popular demand


  8. #11540

    2 Girl special

    I know this one gets heat sometimes but I have always enjoyed her. I recently saw her with her friend and had a good time.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...n/483345799358

  9. #11539

    Destiny??


  10. #11538
    Quote Originally Posted by OwnDemographic  [View Original Post]
    I saw this one recently and she is a nice girl. Just needs dental work. Don't let the prices scare you off.

  11. #11537

    Marie

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRick  [View Original Post]
    Marie (https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...n/407018338880) - nice, cute, fit, pictures accurate, good performance, rate is higher than I'd prefer.

    Jezebelle (https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...6/929051872201) - friendly, kind of thin but not firm, cute, good performance, posts rates that are too high but open to negotiations.

    Destiny or Destinee (https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...l/705331358319) - to my surprise I finally did meet her, cute, very thin and small, friendly, decent performance but close to business like, male lurkers around but didn't interfere, lower rates than the 2 above so I'll probably repeat, setting up meeting isn't easy so don't even bother if you get frustrated easily.
    Does Marie have a new number? The number on her website doesn't seem to work.

  12. #11536

    Careful

    I don't know if Zoe is "real and rare" and "soft and sensual" or "petite and classy" as her ad claims -- she ghosted me on two successive days (one time within 10 minutes of scheduled meet up). . . Maybe she is and, maybe, she's not. She is running this Tryst ad in Anderson some days and Greenville some days. Also runs a Tryst ad under the name Reign for a 4 massage -- also changes between Greenville and Anderson. Hope that you have better luck if you try her.

    https://tryst.link/escort/zoey-b

  13. #11535

    Jessie / Candy

    Has anyone seen her recently? I saw her once, like 2 1/2 years ago for a BBBJ and she sucked my soul out LOL we talked about seeing each other again for FS but then she disappeared. I didn't see any ads and I messaged a few times but got no reply. Then Wednesday she posts this ad. I messaged her that day and once over the weekend but no reply and no new posts I've seen.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ille/173170360

  14. #11534

    Alexis Lee

    Has anyone seen Alexis Lee? This is not "Alexis is the bestest".

    https://tryst.link/escort/goldcoastbeauty

  15. #11533

    Notes from the Past Few Weeks

    Marie (https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...n/407018338880) - nice, cute, fit, pictures accurate, good performance, rate is higher than I'd prefer.

    Jezebelle (https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...6/929051872201) - friendly, kind of thin but not firm, cute, good performance, posts rates that are too high but open to negotiations.

    Destiny or Destinee (https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...l/705331358319) - to my surprise I finally did meet her, cute, very thin and small, friendly, decent performance but close to business like, male lurkers around but didn't interfere, lower rates than the 2 above so I'll probably repeat, setting up meeting isn't easy so don't even bother if you get frustrated easily.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape