Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,386 to 5,400 of 29346
-
07-30-24 14:16 #23961Senior Member

Posts: 87Just a heads up
Just wanted to give you guys a heads up. I paid a visit to Cozy Spa in Castleton this weekend and, at some point during my half hour visit, someone stuck a bunch of heart shaped stickers all over the back of my car with handwritten comments on each one. Things like "sex massage perv" and "ask me about pervert massage" were written on each one. I was parked down quite a bit with my car facing towards the building and didn't notice the stickers until I got home. I parked far enough away from the spa entrance that someone had to have been in the parking lot watching me walk from my car to the front door of the spa.
Probably won't be frequenting the Castleton spas for a while.
-
07-30-24 13:20 #23960Senior Member

Posts: 810Looked it up so you all don't have to. Her reviews are good if you only want a happy ending and massage. People are saying it's her and she doesn't try to upsell. The bad is obviously you are paying however much for just a simple rub and tug. She doesn't do more than that.
Originally Posted by Ferreal1
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-24 12:38 #23959Senior Member

Posts: 84I am in total agreement
I was also hoping for a much more positive report on Tina!
Originally Posted by GSpotGilligan
[View Original Post]
She definitely has the look of a lot of potential fun!
-
07-30-24 12:14 #23958Senior Member

Posts: 754Heartbreaking
MAN, after looking at those pics too, this has to be the most heartbreaking information that I've heard on the forums in awhile. She could be making a killing too. She's definitely right up my alley.
Originally Posted by Ferreal1
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-24 11:14 #23957Senior Member

Posts: 192Tina thai
She's real, but reviews are disappointing. Do a search on Tina Thailand. You'll find reviews from Nashville which talked me out of scheduling.
Originally Posted by Captgol
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-24 11:00 #23956Senior Member

Posts: 413Sweet
Anyone have information on current lineup? All I know is MiMi. She still there? Anyone else like her?
-
07-30-24 10:56 #23955Senior Member

Posts: 413BoBo
Anybody know anything? And is the current gal like her? BoBo ll.
Originally Posted by DrCrisp
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-24 08:40 #23954Senior Member

Posts: 125Thai
-
07-29-24 15:39 #23953Senior Member

Posts: 125To the Guy at M Spa
Sorry about interrupting your visit. They should have told me to come back later. All good tho.
-
07-29-24 09:41 #23952Regular Member

Posts: 5Viagra sucks, Cialis or it's generic Tadalafil is the way to go.
Originally Posted by Zerbert003
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-24 08:47 #23951Senior Member

Posts: 217I have not seen either of these ladies
https://tantrabytracie.com/
$ . 5 I seem to remember that there have been good reviews, but idk.
https://sacrederos.com/listing/aphro...ioner-indiana/
$ $ $ $ $ $ = Nope.
Originally Posted by BearCoach1
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-24 08:35 #23950Senior Member

Posts: 217Lingam=Phallus (or penis)
It is a fancy he. When a white woman says she is doing Tantra, then a massage with a he is $250 or more.
Originally Posted by BearCoach1
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-24 06:57 #23949Senior Member

Posts: 129Lingam Massage?
Has anyone had this type of massage? Do you know where to get one?
-
07-28-24 11:30 #23948Senior Member

Posts: 219Half cocked
Yo, bro. I've always been the type to get stiff with just a slight breeze, but I too have had the "whatever it is in my head" crazy thoughts that just hits at the wrong time and what normally is a full mast turns into something a balloon artist could just make an animal out of. Sometimes I can manage to get out of my head, sometimes not. So do not feel bad, bro. It happens to all of us. A whole industry was built to depend on this. Which I have yet to try the viagra, etc just yet. But definitely thanks for the intel on M spa as I've not been there.
Originally Posted by Indiguy
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-24 16:18 #23947Senior Member

Posts: 413Definitely.
Make that return trip. We ALL want to read the future review for many reasons. Like yeh we can relate. You can try every strategy known to caveman on but if B. D. Doesn't give a. da-- it just doesn't work out. And yes we also have noted the law of diminishing "participation" from the provider. Is their libido also on a timer? Finally you got us all wanting to go for the gold to prove. Whatever.
Originally Posted by BooBoo24
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





